Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

When Love Dies, What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Dies, What Next? (12384 Views)

10 Depressing Reasons Love Dies In A Relationship / 10 Depressing Reasons Love Dies In A Relationship / When 'love' Makes You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Dies, What Next? by Case33(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
When u don't feel like loving ur wife anymore, nothing she does pleases u, u even tell her to her face that she can't arouse u,that u determine when to be aroused,u love chatting on ur bb more than u love talking to her, u prefer reading NL comments n laughing hysterically alone instead of chatting with her, she tries all she can to please u,yet u can't be pleased,her very presence irritates u even when she's done nothing wrong.....what next? Meanwhile u r supposed to be wedding in church in less than 3months,do u call off d wedding or simply go back to d court where u were wedded n annul it? Or just continue to hope dt u will eventually change ur attitude towards her n love her again d way u used to? Sincere advice needed pls!
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by outrage: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Omo! Ya own toff o!
Find the things that made you love her in the first place and use them as a starting point..

Kids you see this is why we say don marry because of just that thing.. Yes you know what thing am reffering to.

3 Likes

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by iamtheprincipal: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hey, you do need to be very honest with yourself by asking yourself some essential questions like; what went wrong between this woman & I, If I was in this woman shoes, how would I feel among others.
Let's learn to treat women with some measures of dignity and respect. Assuming She is your daughter, would you be happy if a man throws her out of his house the way you are planning to annul your union with your woman?
I can feel that you are already seeing another woman behind the scene but I'd advice that you let go of that jezebel and get back to your wife.
Get back to those things that bonded you two together, avoiding things that separates you and if there's anything She is done/doing wrong (or unpleasant to you), correct her in a loving way.
We can begin to make our marriages to work by showing sincere love and affection to our partners.

MoreGrace!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by ayobase(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Those things u mentioned have taken the place of ur wife in ur heart..what u need do is to simply reverse the order....stop doing those thing, or reduce the rate and spend more time with ur wife.

Love dies when it is not nurtured or watered....nurture/water it and u will see it resurrecting!

We all know how to water love...its simple!

6 Likes

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Sijo01(f): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sucide!
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Case33(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2013
iamtheprincipal: Hey, you do need to be very honest with yourself by asking yourself some essential questions like; what went wrong between this woman & I, If I was in this woman shoes, how would I feel among others.
Let's learn to treat women with some measures of dignity and respect. Assuming She is your daughter, would you be happy if a man throws her out of his house the way you are planning to annul your union with your woman?
I can feel that you are already seeing another woman behind the scene but I'd advice that you let go of that jezebel and get back to your wife.
Get back to those things that bonded you two together, avoiding things that separates you and if there's anything She is done/doing wrong (or unpleasant to you), correct her in a loving way.
We can begin to make our marriages to work by showing sincere love and affection to our partners.

Thanks very much, ur comment just woke something up in me!

MoreGrace!
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by ubong560(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
When love dies, the next thing is resurrection on the judgement day. We shall meet to part no more. Lmao.
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Meegadough: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Go and break that spell.
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
When love dies...it doesn't really die. Feed yourself more with what made you fall in love at first(Company,Communication & Committment),and love will come alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
once the love is dead in a marriage, there is “no-way” or there is nothing that can be done to rekindle that special love once existing between a husband and wife. when love is gone, it’s gone, and nothing, not nothing, will bring it back to life in the core of a heart and soul. Once it’s dead, it’s over and done with, and there’s not a thing the couple can do to keep the union alive.
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
outrage: Omo! Ya own toff o!
Find the things that made you love her in the first place and use them as a starting point..

Kids you see this is why we say don marry because of just that thing.. Yes you know what thing am reffering to.

grin
outrage: Omo! Ya own toff o!

cheesy...oga,abeg we no knw the tin..tell us na
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
OP. Get rid of that your BB...located the reason y u took her as a wife initially,revitalise it..try ur possible best,if it arent working,then now is stil early..cos after now,na 4 better or worse
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Rotmyt: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Case33: When u don't feel like loving ur wife anymore, nothing she does pleases u, u even tell her to her face that she can't arouse u,that u determine when to be aroused,u love chatting on ur bb more than u love talking to her, u prefer reading NL comments n laughing hysterically alone instead of chatting with her, she tries all she can to please u,yet u can't be pleased,her very presence irritates u even when she's done nothing wrong

This isn't normal. Her presence shouldn't irritate you.It might be more of a spiritual matter. I'll advise you to pray,pray! And pray!
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by vanstanzy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Consult a marriage counsellor.
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wn luv dies, 2 tins r involved
1. Na 2 burry d luv
2. D wife turns 2 punchn bag yl d husband turns 2 mac tysn
3.u wl dn knw dat u made mistk in choosn d wrong partner

1 Like

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ur first sentence says she's your wife but clearly u're not yet married. Anyway stop deceiving urself cos u're either seeing or comparing her to someone else . U know what u want to do and stop acting innocent

2 Likes

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by barackosama(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Case33: When u don't feel like loving ur wife anymore, nothing she does pleases u, u even tell her to her face that she can't arouse u,that u determine when to be aroused,u love chatting on ur bb more than u love talking to her, u prefer reading NL comments n laughing hysterically alone instead of chatting with her, she tries all she can to please u,yet u can't be pleased,her very presence irritates u even when she's done nothing wrong.....what next? Meanwhile u r supposed to be wedding in church in less than 3months,do u call off d wedding or simply go back to d court where u were wedded n annul it? Or just continue to hope dt u will eventually change ur attitude towards her n love her again d way u used to? Sincere advice needed pls!
A Special Prayer for the Dude is Advice!!
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by mumumugu(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
wen love end, hate starts
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by badassnigga(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
that wasn't love in d first place that was just infatuation.
just let go of her,she will b hurt but she will get over u .
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Pacesetter2: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Go back to the time you once loved him...think about the way you did it by then...what does she do that inspires you seeing...tell her things you love to hear that will make you laugh...tell her fault i.e communicating...i dont support DIVORCE
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by anitank(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
on a serious note... when love dies, all it needs is resurrection and only u can do that.
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by vanstanzy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Case33: When u don't feel like loving ur wife anymore, nothing she does pleases u, u even tell her to her face that she can't arouse u,that u determine when to be aroused,u love chatting on ur bb more than u love talking to her, u prefer reading NL comments n laughing hysterically alone instead of chatting with her, she tries all she can to please u,yet u can't be pleased,her very presence irritates u even when she's done nothing wrong.....what next? Meanwhile u r supposed to be wedding in church in less than 3months,do u call off d wedding or simply go back to d court where u were wedded n annul it? Or just continue to hope dt u will eventually change ur attitude towards her n love her again d way u used to? Sincere advice needed pls!

Guy, now u are confusing. Look at the bolded above, which is it? Are u married or about to? If u are not yet married, CALL IT OFF and life goes on. If u are married, be careful on who u consult into ur marriage problems, and look on God. Best of luck!!! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Pacesetter2: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
But if you insist, tell her now before TIEING the knot...broken relationship is better than broken marriage
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Case33(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
@ vanstanzy, am married traditionally n in d court! D church wedding is in 3months time
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
When love dies, you learn LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH IN ANY RELATIONSHIP and that should place your mindset on the reality of marriage, IN MARRIAGE YOU FALL OUT OF LOVE AND FALL IN LOVE OVER OVER AGAIN if its the right person, you both probably did not speak about your expectations from the relationship, you only made mental compatibility tests and you thought all was fine.

Please do not marry anyone out of pity, cos you would only be hurting your partner

My advice to you is: seek a married couple that have been married for sooooo long and are still togethe say 25 upwards, speak to them and above all pray if you have not been praying.

1 Like

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
anitank: on a serious note... when love dies, all it needs is resurrection and only u can do that.
nne, a na agwa gi na oku gbara father gi na aju ma ogbara afonu ya
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by manny4life(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ah, you're not even married...

Hmm, wahala dey o. I'm not married, but as a man looking to get married someday, entering a life term relationship with such anger, bitterness and frustration, particularly when the woman is trying is not advisable. You my brother, need serious counseling and if that don't work, time to annul the contract.

It's not what she's doing that's the problem, YOU ARE. IMO, I don't think you were ready for the marriage commitment, so if you're no even prepared now, how will you do "in sickness and in health"....and "till death do you part"? My brother, you have serious problem o, no be small. SEEK HELP and FAST.
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by mrkels(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ok since you are married in court she's officially your wife, errm...IMHO, don't do your BIS for 3months, stay away from nairaland, spend more time with her and have a heart warm talk with her, even try to express your feelings with her, that may bring out all the tension/ hate .
Godspeed

1 Like

Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by Mayowura: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Go for DELIVERANCE o!
It may seems to be natural(non-spiritual) but atimes it isn't.
Then if it be natural, both of you has to talk to yourself, discus openly to ur partner how u feel,or ur partner's changed attitude towards you. Then try reason together to settle evertn; maybe this might help.
Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by salt1: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:
once the love is dead in a marriage, there is “no-way” or there is nothing that can be done to rekindle that special love once existing between a husband and wife. when love is gone, it’s gone, and nothing, not nothing, will bring it back to life in the core of a heart and soul. Once it’s dead, it’s over and done with, and there’s not a thing the couple can do to keep the union alive.

Vicky, I do hope you're joking. I've been married for a long time and I know it's absolutely impossible to be in love with your spouse all the time. We fall in and out of love but it's uSually with the same person. Even our kids, whom we love unconditionally, can get us to the point of bitterness but we get over those resentments and love them all over.
@poster, there's another person you're comparing with your legally married wife. 3 isn't company in marriage. Cut Off that other relationship before you do something silly and shameful. You loved this Woman enough to marry her. Stick to her. Remain married as you work on getting your changeful feelings back on course
MARRIAGE TAKES MORE THAN LOVE!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Heard Boobs Milk Cure Corona Virus"very Busty Lagos Lady Shares Her Boobs Photo / Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? / Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.