Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

When 'love' Makes You Cry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When 'love' Makes You Cry (14001 Views)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish. / True Love Makes Sacrifices And Not Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
I was born a rose but I grew up out of concrete to find my way in the world.. Dad was never really around, and mum worked her socks off to raise me.. Childhood was tragicomedy literally; sweet sometimes, but hard as a rock sometimes..Yeah, I was a council estate kid! I vowed at age 7 never to shed a tear for the rest of my life, and take on every situation I face like a man.. Age 10, I was already a man, making my own money and saving, in secondary school..

At age 13, the yardies on my block were my role models, and the notorious Myatts Field Estate, Brixton was where I called home.. Age 14, I was a gang member shotting weed, crack, PCP etc. on those roads. I had whatever drug you can get from a road pharmacist, and the fiends never stopped ringing my phone.. I had my own share of road wars, got shanked a couple of times, and shot at a couple of times.

But my life changed when I met this chic. Pretty thing with a big batty.. She showed me the love I never believed existed, and she loved me so much that I was scared she was trying to set me up, and hand me over to the jakes.. Then I discovered I was also in love with this girl, but I just couldn't act right because my past life shaped up my mentality the wrong way.. I've anger problems, and trust was something that was foreign to me due to my past life.. I'm from the school of hardknocks, and the road code of ethics governs the way I live, and how I do things.. Thanks to this chic and her persistence, and help; I got an education, but it never changed my mentality..

About 7months ago, she left me, and my life has never been the same..My life ended the day she left me, and I've never been the same since then.. I still cry sometimes because of this girl (Something I vowed never to do again)..

It must be love, and love is indeed powerful!

True life story.

4 Likes

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
^^^^I can relate to this.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
##Yawn## undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^I can relate to this.

How?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:
How?

JUst the story.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixton? I hate dat place

Damn! Bad memoirs boi! cry
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
shymmex:

JUst the story.

You were heartbroken recently?
undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

You were heartbroken recently?
undecided

Heartbreak ke?

Nah, just some of the things that happened in his life - though mine wasn't that bad but I know loads of people with the same background.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
shymmex:

Heartbreak ke?

Nah, just some of the things that happened in his life - though mine wasn't that bad but I know loads of people with the same background.

ok...
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:
ok...
wink
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
shymmex:
wink
smiley
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Tyche(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
I feel you op, u 've made me 2 climb my bed; call it a day. Nyt all.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks: ##Yawn## undecided
You're an arse!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:
You're an arse!

Put a diaper on that thing you call mouth, tosser!!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

Put a diaper on that thing you call mouth, tosser!!

u fink you're bad now, waste thing. don't run ya mouf to me, mate.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
Derail your thread DUH!! I wouldn't hesitate to be your
delightful guest in derailing it,ode!!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
^English, plz. I'm not Nigerian.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Beync(f): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Awe sorry,it hurts. However don't go back to ur former ways, but why she leave u?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Tashaluv(f): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Still don't get the gist, op.

Could you be more specific as to what you want us to do for you?
undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute: ^English, plz. I'm not Nigerian.

Neither am i.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by ronkebp(f): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
Akiikaa!!!!!poster this is deep.....love the title though....
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

Neither am i.

Lmao! undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
Beync: Awe sorry,it hurts. However don't go back to ur former ways, but why she leave u?

I just don't trust her.. Trust isn't my thing.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
Tashaluv: Still don't get the gist, op.

Could you be more specific as to what you want us to do for you?
undecided

I was just narrating a true life story of how love can make people cry. The power of love.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:

I just don't trust her.. Trust isn't my thing.

You are the problem here, ''trustless human''
undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by ijebabe: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
So what's the point of going through all of that and not making a change? No offense but doesn't that make you foolish? undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are the problem here, ''trustless human''
undecided

You won't survive walking a day in my shoes. sad
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijebabe: So what's the point of going through all of that and not making a change? No offense but doesn't that make you foolish? undecided

Made a change, but I'm still scared of my 'shadow' literally. It's not a swift thing, it has to be a gradual process.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by ijebabe: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Made a change, but I'm still scared of my 'shadow' literally. It's a swift thing, it has to be a gradual process.
As long as you're aware of the problem and there's a lesson learnt you're on the right path. Just don't make a mess of the next one, crying may not be your only concern lipsrsealed
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
To everyone:

Have you ever heard about the fear of the unknown? The fear that keeps you in a state of being scared of everything and everyone. Life isn't rosy for everyone, some were born 'great' and others achieve 'greatness'. If you had to live through the murky waters, I have to pass through growing up, then you would understand my story..

I'm the rose that grew out of concrete!

1 Like

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Beync(f): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
U mean with all the luv and care she showered u, u dint thrust her? U need to forgo the past. it's difficult to find one who is trustworthy, but u need to trust someone.

1 Like

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijebabe:
As long as you're aware of the problem and there's a lesson learnt you're on the right path. Just don't make a mess of the next one, crying may not be your only concern lipsrsealed

I know I'll get over it with time. Thanks for love, hun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video / Wonderful Natural Immune System Booster That You don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.