Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2215 Views)

(Front Page Seun, Nairaland Mods)Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Gudintent: eyeskillz what can I tell you about him

He is

He is

He is

Just Awesome . .

and I should know kiss
Gay alert
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by chucky234(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Got no issues with mod,got no hate for them.
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Babamide(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
jennykadry: The one that I so much despise, is the the one that moderates this section R231. I still would like to know how such an impartial person could ever be a TEHN member. Where they drunk when they chose him? what a disgrace
You just said he was impartial and then u end up abusing him. Afterall u got him to delete some comments in another thread. So what did he do again.
I try to avoid nairaland mods and their wahala but sometimes I get pissed when they hide comments relating to the thread no matter how derogatory it is
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
^^
most of the time, they hide posts which are likely to incite another user to reply back with an insult
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Babamide(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
That's part of the fun Mynd
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Babamide: That's part of the fun Mynd
But they don't want fights. We have to go by the rules of the owner na
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2012
Ishilove: I'm indiffernt to most of them, save for a few like ma boi sexkillz,cuddlemii, tgirl4real,1forall and r231. Nice fellas these set are.

I however have beef with mukina2 because she banned me for making a garri comment. Why won't I make a garri comment when all manner of brain deadening threads with no intellectual value are put on the frontpage? Seun is another fellow I'll like to meet offline to give him a piece or two of my mind. angry

Make a garri comment in the Romance section and you will see the disgustive, discombobulated, foolishism of ur "boi" sexkid! He banned me till 2106! Cos I complained about a girl I dated that loved garri so much in the Romance section!

@Seun and the mods, pls un-ban my main handle "bbpreye" the garri revolution I started will soon take a different approach! Insha Allah!
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2012
Babamide: You just said he was impartial and then u end up abusing him. Afterall u got him to delete some comments in another thread. So what did he do again.
I try to avoid nairaland mods and their wahala but sometimes I get pissed when they hide comments relating to the thread no matter how derogatory it is

I was going to put it in quote "impartial". It's a tongue in a cheek word.
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
bbpreye.:

Make a garri comment in the Romance section and you will see the disgustive, discombobulated, foolishism of ur "boi" sexkid! He banned me till 2106! Cos I complained about a girl I dated that loved garri so much in the Romance section!

Wow, now that's gaaaangster!! I'll speak to him about it undecided
bbpreye.:

@Seun and the mods, pls un-ban my main handle "bbpreye" the garri revolution I started will soon take a different approach! Insha Allah!
Presido I dey your back all the way. angry
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by slimyem: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2012
I used to have issues with one or two that feel highly exalted by the position and do not hesitate to threaten or throw it in people's faces but these days..i could care less!
No spare emotion to feel anything about any e-thing no more...better things need my emotions..
Na them sabi their way!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting Up An Event Management Service / Its Spanzed Birthday!!!#turnup / Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.