Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State (33312 Views)

Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) / 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Rossikk:

Your mother carries gonorrhea, AIDS, syphilis, herpes, all in one stinking puss.y from which YOU emerged. No wonder you're so full of frustration and hatred for Nigeria. Trouble is she was gang-rap.ed by Ghanaian and Togolese labourers so you should take out your anger on them, not Nigeria, you worthless pile of stinking goatshiit.

Na that was your mother.

The only thing you misunderstood was that it was not Ghanaian or Togolese that raaped her, it is the professional raapists like Chongaiman from the Naija Militia and she gave him syphilis that is why he has lost his mental function. grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ddaji: Hmmm we are just pretending.What we have now is Biafra army not Nigerian army.The enlisting and promotion is exclusively reserve for igbos alone.we know Gen.ihejirake is on mission to destroy nigeria army and he is track.For operation in Mali he send Hausa man as field commander while his igbo brothers are arm chair general looting 1trillion budgeted for security.An officer with no promotion,bad posting and fear of retirement shouldn't be expected to put in his best in the service.Welcome to Biafra army

You and who know? And how did you know, person?
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by TableLeg(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am not surprised ... SMH!
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Ddaji(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
@Sagamite typical igbo that hate truth.Bigot remenber gud days of nigerian army and what is obtainable now under biafran chief of army staff.Army are now reduce to only at check point and support service.Gen.ehijerike is on track more grease to his elbow
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ddaji: @Sagamite typical igbo that hate truth.Bigot remenber gud days of nigerian army and what is obtainable now under biafran chief of army staff.Army are now reduce to only at check point and support service.Gen.ehijerike is on track more grease to his elbow

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system with their moronic conjectures and tribalism.

Why don't you just join the Nigerian Army and join you fellow illiterate misfits like Chongaiman.

The institution cherishes fucktards like you with your "evidence-gathering and presentation style" like you just displayed and we saw when a person said SANDF are begging to be trained by Nigeria and when those soldiers killed a child as a sniper without any evidence.

Foool!
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 6:15am On Feb 09, 2013
@Sagamite
Your antics can be likened to a rabid dog that is hell bent on infecting everyone with its bites. For the repeated time, you are a MAD MAN running amok on NL. You obviously have no life outside NL judging from your achievements: 20,000 posts and 8 months logged in - since 2008. Who would wish for that kind of unfulfilled, loveless life? Moreover, your entry into any thread outside of the sexuality section usually results to its derailing - no thanks to your uncouthness and fucktardry. Poor, lonely Londoner, your frustrations and misery remain with you and you alone. You can infect nobody. Your life so far has been one long sad joke. You fool no one. Omo were, GET HELP FAST!!! Now, run to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Chongaiman: @Sagamite
Your antics can be likened to a rabid dog that is hell bent on infecting everyone with its bites. For the repeated time, you are a MAD MAN running amok on NL. You obviously have no life outside NL judging from your achievements: 20,000 posts and 8 months logged in - since 2008. Who would wish for that kind of unfulfilled, loveless life? Moreover, your entry into any thread outside of the sexuality section usually results to its derailing - no thanks to your uncouthness and fucktardry. Poor, lonely Londoner, your frustrations and misery remain with you and you alone. You can infect nobody. Your life so far has been one long sad joke. You fool no one. Omo were, GET HELP FAST!!! Now, run to your sexuality section.

You are a person!

By not joining a group of social misfits and be trained to be moronic animal is enough to declare my achievement is a million times better than yours.

Let us not even compare the brain power, education and career line. That will just make you look like shyt compared to gold.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^
Delusions of a misfit. Don't you get it? You are the perfect example of a social misfit. You lack manners and self-restraint. You are uncouth and have nothing to offer on NL other than your madness. I have observed your propensity to plagiarize others' words and garnishing them with your uncouthness and fucktardry to make them appear peculiar to you. You have no sense of originality. Your madness and childishness impress no one except you. Your false life is a sad joke. Omo were, GET HELP FAST!!! Now, dash to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
Delusions of a misfit. Don't you get it? You are the perfect example of a social misfit. You lack manners and self-restraint. You are uncouth and have nothing to offer on NL other than your madness. I have observed your propensity to plagiarize others' words and garnishing them with your uncouthness and fucktardry to make them appear peculiar to you. Your madness and childishness impress no one except you. Your false life is a sad joke. Omo were, GET HELP FAST!!! Now, dash to your sexuality section.

A person that joined the Nigerian Militia and who is tribalistic is calling a highly educated person a social misfit? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person + Nigerian Militia + Tribalistic + Government Gun + Mental instability/Delusions = "Kill am, Kill am" fucktards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUcTb1i9184

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1hc1zKnLr0

A dangerous mix.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^
Incoherence of the insane. Poor, sad and lonely Londoner. See what your madness is doing to you. You have lost touch with reality. My only mission here is to keep on reminding you about your shocking state of mind. I'll keep drumming this fact into your skull until you get the better of your madness or your madness gets the better of you. Either of these endstates is fine by me. Omo were, YOU NEED URGENT HELP!! Your life is a bad joke gone too far. Now, why don't you dash to your titilating sexuality section where you seem to cause the least damage?

2 Likes

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
Incoherence of the insane. Poor, sad and lonely Londoner. See what your madness is doing to you. You have lost touch with reality. My only mission here is to keep on reminding you about your shocking state of mind. I'll keep drumming this fact into your skull until you get the better of your madness or your madness gets the better of you. Either of these endstates is fine by me. Omo were, YOU NEED URGENT HELP!! Your life is a bad joke gone too far. Now, why don't you dash to your titilating sexuality section where you seem to cause the least damage?

person misfit that said SANDF is begging Nigeria to train their soldiers is talking about "lost touch with reality"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A real mental patient! grin grin grin

And Nigeria gave him a gun. undecided
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^
So characteristic of the god of madness! Omo were, how market? grin Poor, unhappy, lonely Londoner. Kilonsele? We have your mad colleagues to contend with on the streets and we have you on NL. Go get a real life instead of the farce you are living. You are morally deficient and suffer an inferiority complex hence your short fuse and hatred. You only harm yourself by hiding in NL. Keep bringing on your madness but in your scanty moments of sobriety, GET HELP!! Now, run home to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
So characteristic of the god of madness! Omo were, how market? grin Poor, unhappy, lonely Londoner. Kilonsele? We have your mad colleagues to contend with on the streets and we have you on NL. Go get a real life instead of the farce you are living. You are morally deficient and suffer an inferiority complex hence your short fuse and hatred. You only harm yourself by hiding in NL. Keep bringing on your madness but in your scanty moments of sobriety, GET HELP!! Now, run home to your sexuality section.

Kill am kill am person, NEVER compare your life or intellect to mine. grin grin grin grin grin

You are below my feet! cool
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^
More raves and rants of the god of madness. Oga Lonely Londoner, who am I to compare my humble self to you? Your operating frequency is way beyond my comprehension. wink Omo were, that's why you badly need help!! Now, run to your sexuality section. . .
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
More raves and rants of the god of madness. Oga Lonely Londoner, who am I to compare my humble self to you? Your operating frequency is way beyond my comprehension. wink Omo were, that's why you badly need help!! Now, run to your sexuality section. . .

Kill am kill am person, What operating frequency do you have? And you joined a group of fucktards for career? I repeat NEVER compare your life or intellect to mine.

You are below my feet. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Rossikk(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2013

So the goat even lives in London? No wonder he's filled with inferiority complex. Over there the entire media and education system is anti-black and anti-African, depicting only the worst of black Africa, so it's affected him. He really should be pitied. And I bet he never returns home to Naija to get some pride going. Pathetic.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ Sagamite,
Delusions of grandeur. Poor soul. You are to be pitied. Your muddled thinking connotes fucktardry with intellect. In reality you are just one lost, lonely and insecure a55hole. Once out of the sexuality section, you are like fish out of water. This is no place for the insane. Omo were, your unenviable life is on a downward spiral. GET HELP FAST!! Now, dash home to your sweet sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rossikk:

So the goat even lives in London? No wonder he's filled with inferiority complex. Over there they the entire media and education system is anti black and anti African, so it's affected him.

Sagamite's perpetual uncouthness, impulsiveness and utter lack of self control caught my attention over time. When I drew his attention to this seeming anomaly, he responded that it was his destiny to be so. Na from there I come begin suspect say the guy dey craze. A cursory look at his profile confirmed my fears. BTW, his preference on NL is the sexuality section. That fact is self-explanatory and gives a clue to his obsession with fucktardry.

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rossikk:

So the goat even lives in London? No wonder he's filled with inferiority complex. Over there the entire media and education system is anti-black and anti-African, depicting only the worst of black Africa, so it's affected him. He really should be pitied. And I bet he never returns home to Naija to get some pride going. Pathetic.

person, which media nand education system is anti-black? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin

The media in the UK lie on you? grin grin

What is your moronic arsse doing in Nigeria that you are proud of? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chongaiman: @ Sagamite,
Delusions of grandeur. Poor soul. You are to be pitied. Your muddled thinking connotes fucktardry with intellect. In reality you are just one lost, lonely and insecure a55hole. Once out of the sexuality section, you are like fish out of water. This is no place for the insane. Omo were, your unenviable life is on a downward spiral. GET HELP FAST!! Now, dash home to your sweet sexuality section.

Kill am kill am person, What operating frequency do you have?

Every question you are asked to defend your standing and decisions in life, your daft arsse is completely incapable, you just rant like a mad man with moronic conjectures.

That is the pride that Rossikk is talking about in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your life is shyt in Nigeria, face it, cretin!

The misfit animals in uniform have ruined your lives before it began. grin grin grin

You are so poorly educated, you cannot give coherent arguments to defend your position. You manufacture "facts" like a pure person!

See the training they gave you. Even animals are treated better than that in the UK. person! grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by alex101(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
God bless you Sagamite. These so called blind patriots will do anything to lie to the world about how "great" the dungeon called nigeria is grin. Imagine a person (apolgies to Sagamite) saying that South Africa begs nigeria to train her military grin grin grin.

Do you know I ran into one person (again, apologies to Sagamite) who stated that nigeria is the only country that has a 'war college' in the entire Africa grin.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Sagamite
More delusions from the god of madness. I repeat, I am only concerned for your state of mind. You only fool
yourself here. You are a miserable, petty soul in need of human sympathy. Omo were, you can't go on living in denial forever - your madness will manifest itself. GO GET HELP FAST!! Now go home to sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
alex101: God bless you Sagamite. These so called blind patriots will do anything to lie to the world about how "great" the dungeon called nigeria is grin. Imagine a person (apolgies to Sagamite) saying that South Africa begs nigeria to train her military grin grin grin.

Do you know I ran into one person (again, apologies to Sagamite) who stated that nigeria is the only country that has a 'war college' in the entire Africa grin.

Don't mind the moronic person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lets even believe a foool that says Nigeria is the only country in Africa that has a "War College", and so? grin grin grin grin

That means it is a good or reliable place? The same place they train monkeys like Chongaiman like animals? grin grin grin grin grin

That was how one foool on NL was telling me that Nigerian Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) is an intellectual hotspot where the best in Nigeria are trained.

The same NIPSS that does not have a website in the 21st century is an intellectual hotspot? grin grin grin grin grin grin

To fucktards like these, just tag something a fanciful name and it is great. Cretinous, unexposed moorons that have not seen quality talk about their life is good in Nigeria.

I just had a visitor in my house now and we were discussing how shyt Nigeria is because of their poor work ethics and culture of charging an arm and a leg for anything that meets a basic standard (not exceptional standard). For those that have been to Ghana, one would know they are miles ahead of Nigeria, while cretins like these call themselves "Giant of Africa" while being mainly in a shythole. We both agreed if one is moving back, just move to Ghana where you get value for money instead of being milked by a few select corrupt arseholes that destroy the country and have only little pockets of good places which they charge an arm and a leg for, helped by the fact they let the rest of the country rot.

Then you have a moronic person coming to say SA is begging Nigeria to train their army? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet he would say even the US and German governments are begging to send their senior civil servants to NIPSS to be trained. grin grin grin grin grin

He is a mental patient! grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
More delusions from the god of madness. I repeat, I am only concerned for your state of mind. You only fool
yourself here. You are a miserable, petty soul in need of human sympathy. Omo were, you can't go on living in denial forever - your madness will manifest itself. GO GET HELP FAST!! Now go home to sexuality section.

person, tell us what is good about your life or career? Moronic animal. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by alex101(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Don't mind the moronic person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lets even believe a foool that says Nigeria is the only country in Africa that has a "War College", and so? grin grin grin grin

That means it is a good or reliable place? The same place they train monkeys like Chongaiman like animals? grin grin grin grin grin

That was how one foool on NL was telling me that Nigerian Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) is an intellectual hotspot where the best in Nigeria are trained.

The same NIPSS that does not have a website in the 21st century is an intellectual hotspot? grin grin grin grin grin grin

To fucktards like these, just tag something a fanciful name and it is great. Cretinous, unexposed moorons that have not seen quality talk about their life is good in Nigeria.

I just had a visitor in my house now and we were discussing how shyt Nigeria is because of their poor work ethics and culture of charging an arm and a leg for anything that meets a basic standard (not exceptional standard). For those that have been to Ghana, one would know they are miles ahead of Nigeria, while cretins like these call themselves "Giant of Africa" while being in mainly a shythole. We both agreed if one is moving back, just move to Ghana where you get value for money instead of being milked by a few select corrupt arseholes that destroy the country and have only pockets of good places which they charge an arm and a leg for, helped by the fact they let the rest rot.

Then you have a moronic person coming to say SA is begging Nigeria to train their army? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is a mental patient! grin
grin grin grin I almost fell of the chair reading the bolded grin grin The word intellectual and most nigerians don't mix grin grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
alex101: grin grin grin I almost fell of the chair reading the bolded grin grin The word intellectual and most nigerians don't mix grin grin

AHHHH! Chongaiman thinks he is more intellectual after being trained with his head placed on a stone o! grin grin grin grin grin

He feels it charges and strengthens his brain. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/706055_punishment_jpgf4e16cdd4c1785954cea7b24a2b39750

www.nairaland.com/attachments/705965_NDA_jpgd96e37564f51ddf90fc1de2105d6516b
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
hahaaha! I No fit laugh o. * laughing my black ass off*
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by alex101(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ol boy Sagamite, abeg make I chop my food before I spill my food grin grin grin grin. Will be back later grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Sagamite
Repetitions of your uncouthness. You have nothing else to offer here save in the sexuality section. Omo were, keep on exhibiting your madness while denying your sad reality. GET HELP FAST!! Now, go to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Repetitions of your uncouthness. You have nothing else to offer here save in the sexuality section. Omo were, keep on exhibiting your madness while denying your sad reality. GET HELP FAST!! Now, go to your sexuality section.

person, what have you offered? Are you that useless?

Defend your life and choices, lets hear! grin grin grin grin grin

People are laughing at you and you have no shame? grin grin grin grin

Why am I even surprised. Social misfits have no shame, they just enjoy being in savage environments and being like savages. Kill am, kill am, kill the pikin! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^
Na 2day? Who do you think you are deceiving? Just listen to yourself - are you ok? Didn't you just describe yourself? Omo were, you are lost in your fantasies. YOU NEED HELP!! Now, go and lose yourself in your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Na 2day? Who do you think you are deceiving? Just listen to yourself - are you ok? Didn't you just describe yourself? Omo were, you are lost in your fantasies. YOU NEED HELP!! Now, go and lose yourself in your sexuality section.

Failure, social misfit person! grin grin grin grin grin

See your misfit colleagues trained in Nigeria's world-class 'war college' that SA is begging to send their soldiers cheesy:

These useless fucktards posing like foools. grin grin grin

That is the professionalism you want us to believe the SANDF are begging to be trained on. grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by 1forall: 5:35am On Feb 10, 2013

You're making this boring, how about providing answers to some of the questions asked of you at least?
And why just repeating the same lines over and again? It's now monotonous and losing effect man, try something else for your readers' sakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Steering Nigeria With A Steady Hand - Washington Times / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.