Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21659 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIMES...I LIKE TO PROMISE VIRGIN FEMALE THAT AM GOING TO MARRY THEN...BUT AFTER I DE-VIRGIN THEM, I WILL THEN RUN AWAY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW AN ASHAWOO

I think there is now internet access at yaba left
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIMES...I LIKE TO PROMISE VIRGIN FEMALE THAT AM GOING TO MARRY THEN...BUT AFTER I DE-VIRGIN THEM, I WILL THEN RUN AWAY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW AN ASHAWOO

Dude, stop. Just because you dis-virgin someone don't make them a prostitute, in fact, I think you're the gigolo himself, have u thought of that? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
+100...fortunately for me, mine are small so I can get away without wearing one...but I still prefer to be on the safe side.

Mine are a handful as well. I used to go shopping braless until I started noticing 2 erect nîpples staring back at me in my reflection.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL: •I suck my tongue.. Can't go to sleep without doing it. It's a comfort thing for me.

•I like eating stock cubes... And chalks.

•I sleep with my head buried in the duvet.

•I don't drink water. Don't like the taste of it. Been living off fizzy drinks for years now.

•I like pain.

•I like things to be in order.

•I'm obsessed with buying high heels. Can't even count how many pairs I've got.

•I like my shoes to be arranged properly, side by side.

•I have no patience for nobody!

•I sleep nakèd.

•I like eating raw okro and locust beans.. Whenever available.

•I have to shower twice a day. Have to.

•I hate wearing bras. I've taken my bra off on the motorway before whilst driving.

•I shave or wax my private part hairs whilst lying down on a towel on the floor.

•I don't sit on toilets. I hover on it, or put tissue on it before doing my business.

•Up till the age of 15, I used to shît in a potty.. Until my mum threw my lovely potty away.

•I can't share my cutlery with anyone.

•I smell my poo before flushing. I also like to fart when I'm all covered up in bed so I can enjoy the smell of my fart. Beans is my favourite.

•I make stories up in my head before going to sleep.

•I buy loads of different perfumes. Just to have a collection of everything.

•I put sugar in my vodka before downing it. I've been hospitalised before due to excessive consumption of sugar and alcohol. Sorry mum.

@OP: I've written more than one weird thing because... I don't like following rules
Sholly, the fact that you don't enjoy the smell of your fart makes you weird.

abiL, a potty till you were 15? what the shitty hell?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz: abiL: I hate bras too but unlike you, I can keep it on till I get home. LoL! grin grin

I hate the damn things too grin. Nothing beats the sight 'em mammaries, dancing beneath your vest, on some chicks chest. Lovely sight cool.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2012

Walai... You be fokoyo seriously! You're really a mad man oooooo... But that's not fair. Chai! Don't forget your female kids would grow up too, and someday this might happen to her/them too.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
aieromon: I prefer lying down than sitting down. As a matter of fact, I find it hard to sit upright and you will always catch me lying down on chairs or tables.

Yes, that is really weird . . . Lol, but that is what big men does cos they wanna meditate on God and Money
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Dude, stop. Just because you dis-virgin someone don't make them a prostitute, in fact, I think you're the gigolo himself, have u thought of that? cheesy cheesy cheesy

if they are not virgin..then they are ashawo
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Prodigee: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
+100...fortunately for me, mine are small so I can get away without wearing one...but I still prefer to be on the safe side.
Hmmmm...really?!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
somebody smells her shitt before flushing. I'm in with sholly on this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by blood1(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lol.... Ekwensu! Tufiakwa gi!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Richfella:

I hate the damn things too grin. Nothing beats the sight 'em mammaries, dancing beneath your vest, on some chicks chest. Lovely sight cool.

You're insane, seriously grin grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Dickson3(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
I hate wearing boxers. I can wear a suit complete with a tie but no boxers grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic:

if they are not virgin..then they are ashawo

Well, I guess 98% of women are ashawos because most have had sex (not for money) but for orgasmic tension reducer. So please, make sure you marry a virgin, but it doesn't change the fact you're a gigolo too.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð:
Lol.... Ekwensu! Tufiakwa gi!

lol..you are funny
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Mine are a handful as well. I used to go shopping braless until I started noticing 2 erect nîpples staring back at me in my reflection.

grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by miketonic(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Well, I guess 98% of women are ashawos because most have had sex (not for money) but for orgasmic tension reducer. So please, make sure you marry a virgin, but it doesn't change the fact you're a gigolo too.

CAN YOU SAY HI TO YOUR MOM FOR ME...CUZ SHE CAME OVER TO MY PLACE LAST NIGHT...I MADE HER WORSHIP MY JOYSTICK

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Slicqyprizzy(f): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
i'm a big talkative. I talk so much to the extend that, when I talk and I realise no one is listening, I start talking to myself.
Even sometimes when I'm on my bed alone, I organise pillows and teddy bears and talk to them.
As I'm typing now, I'm reading what I'm typing aloud.

I don't see it as weird, but my friends, especially my room mate say I'm anoying and weird.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
Sholly, the fact that you don't enjoy the smell of your fart makes you weird.

abiL, a potty till you were 15? what the shitty hell?

I just don't like sitting on a toilet sit where everyone has sat on undecided
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
No derailing please..
No insults
Matured talks ONLY PLEASE.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: i'm a big talkative. I talk so much to the extend that, when I talk and I realise no one is listening, I start talking to myself.
Even sometimes when I'm on my bed alone, I organise pillows and teddy bears and talk to them.
As I'm typing now, I'm reading what I'm saying aloud.

I don't see it as weird, but my friends, especially my room mate say I'm anoying and weird.
That is weird.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Ifetex(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can hate some 1 without no risen

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic:

CAN YOU SAY HI TO YOUR MOM FOR ME...CUZ SHE CAME OVER TO MY PLACE LAST NIGHT...I MADE HER WORSHIP MY JOYSTICK

Dude, you have crossed the line, if you have no form of respect for your parents, I DO, so I will NOT insult your mother BUT PLEASE, don't you EVER insult my mother again. Where she stands, you will tremble, leave my mom's name out of your unholy, filthy mouth.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

I just don't like sitting on a toilet sit where everyone has sat on undecided

I get you. I do the tissue on the toilet seat thing too but a potty till you were 15? shocked shocked shocked shocked wow!!! that's all I can say.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
I could be very non-tolerant, I really need to work on that..lol, Just a brush over my skin with yours could get me really pissed off, or a dirt on the floor especially in my room. I really need to work on that.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by ghettodreamz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: i'm a big talkative. I talk so much to the extend that, when I talk and I realise no one is listening, I start talking to myself.
As I'm typing now, I'm reading what I'm typing aloud.

What are you studying? Mass comm or PFA? Have you thought of/considered acting or being a presenter on the rAdio/tV before?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

•I like things to be in order.

@OP: I've written more than one weird thing because... I don't like following rules
ok wack my head again cheesy
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Psaalmuel(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
When i travel far away 4rm home..i culd kip ma shitz in ma buttocks 4 2wks witout visitn d gent..culd alzo count ma teeths with ma tongue..culd kip a hot boiling meat in ma mouth mst xpecialy wen i steal meat...true buh funy...hahaha
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
I get you. I do the tissue on the toilet seat thing too but a potty till you were 15? shocked shocked shocked shocked wow!!! that's all I can say.

Lol abeg stop repeating that thing joor! Christmas is near, get me a potty wink
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by CzarChris(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
miketonic: SOMETIMES...I LIKE TO EAT FEMALE JUICE BOX WHEN SHE IS ON HER PERIOD...I LOVE RED JUICE, IT MAKES MY TONGUE RED AND HAPPY
Hold on*spits*
WTF nigga WTF.
You mean you go close to a woman in period, put your mouth in her punanny and suck on dirty blood red residues of dead decaying uterus, not minding the smell?
Hold on*pukes(rinses mouth with shepee)*
Whoever did dis to you, it will nt be well with that person. OMG!!! You need 70days and 70nights deliverance with praying and fasting.

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Lol abeg stop repeating that thing joor! Christmas is near, get me a potty wink
I will...an adult size, customized just for you with "abiL the baby" on it grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
Czar-Chris:

Hold on*spits*
WTF nigga WTF.
You mean you go close to a woman in period, put your mouth in her punanny and suck on dirty blood red residues of dead decaying uterus, not minding the smell?
Hold on*pukes(rinses mouth with shepee)*
Whoever did dis to you, it will nt be well with that person. OMG!!! You need 70days and 70nights deliverance with praying and fasting.

lmao! You are one funny guy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Worst Day Of My Life! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.