Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? (997 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by iceland(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2008
Am dating two white girls here in iceland,But as a smart Naija guy,I've been able to play it cool without any of them knowing am a player!The problem now is one wants to spend the val with me in Paris,France while the other wants me to be with her in Dalarna,Sweden.They both want me to leave with them on the 13th of febuary.Since am a guy with one spirit and one body,how can i continue to play my game cool without being exposed now!I need good advise from Players like myself(NO GIRLS PLEASE!)No abusives words "otherwise BAN!"Like seun always say.(Am a player that's nobody's business ok?)
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by massaro: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2008
Baba, I go advice make U free one of the ladies and dey serious with one !. Oyinbo na like zombie oooo, Dem no dey think twice before dem take action.If you one of dem later soji say u dey play game, she fit commit suicide or even kill you and their govt go say she dey under duress when she kill you or pysch imbalance, Weigh the 2 ladies and select the best outa the 2, aight!!!, You cant eat your cake and have it, There is more to life than hole(Pussy).

Massaro
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Busta(f): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2008
@iceland

You are just so full of ursef and like to blow your trumpets don't u?

so be player . . .so what?
dating 2 oyinbo chicks? . . .so damn what? more vaseline to your elbow.

since u are such a good player. . .u better go sort ursef out.

****hisses****
orisirisi for Nairaland
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Rebellious(f): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2008
Busta:

@iceland

You are just so full of ursef and like to blow your trumpets don't u?

so be player . . .so what?
dating 2 oyinbo chicks? . . .so damn what? more vaseline to your elbow.

since u are such a good player. . .u better go sort ursef out.

****hisses****
orisirisi for Nairaland

Problem is he ain't even all that. Those white girls must been blind cuz I don't know what they see.
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Busta(f): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2008
Rebellious:

Problem is he ain't even all that. Those white girls must been blind because I don't know what they see.

only white girls.

like its a biggie that he's shaggin 2 white girls. . . only them can take your crap.
try pulling your stunts with a sista. . . ur funeral
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by debosky(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2008
some black people seem to regard shagging white chicks as the pinnacle of achievement. . .how self denigrating.

I'll give you some advice for the fun of it.

what can you do? Go to Dalarna, Sweden (I imagine it'll be cold there), claim you received an urgent message from your family member in France who is seriously ill, let this happen like the morning of the 14th, so you can catch a flight to Paris and be with chick #2 in the evening. . .that is if you can afford the plane tickets.

True players don't need advice, their in-bred game helps them all the time wink
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by 4Him(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2008
debosky:

some black people seem to regard shagging white chicks as the pinnacle of achievement. . .how self denigrating.

End of story!

Iceland was not here for advice but to tell us the 9th wonder of the world . . . that he is shagging white chics. Possibly sounds like he met them via an online dating site. Why would both chics be from diff European countries and not iceland itself?
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2008
4Him:

Iceland was not here for advice but to tell us the 9th wonder of the world . . . that he is shagging white chics.

atleast applaud him and congragulate him na. . , maybe next time he won't ridicule himself with such a thread. he's shagging while chicks. . .so what? who cares? he can shag american monkeys for all i care
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by dellynash(f): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff sighs
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Nella(f): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2008
Oh pls! Player my a$$!

4 a player smth like this is a chicken-change - n u can't handle it . . . so y call ur self a player!??

n besides they both want to fly with u on D same day?? - coincidence -- ****roll eyes****

ADVIVE? : STOP TELLING US ABOUT UR DAY DREAMS!

1 Like

Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by bjibola: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2008
HiSs! White Chicks! HiSS!
I saw the topic and checked the poster and then HIsS
So u are shaggin white chicks in your DreaMs. What should I do,
Off Pant and dance naked in the village Square, HIss HiSS hiSS

The topic could av simply read 'Am torn between two girls for Valentines Day. What can I do?'
Simple: Jump off a bridge and do nairaland a favour.

1 Like

Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by spoilt(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2008
storyland storyland blah blah blah. grin
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by ikamefa(f): 2:19am On Feb 03, 2008
debosky:

I'll give you some advice for the fun of it.

what can you do? Go to Dalarna, Sweden (I imagine it'll be cold there), claim you received an urgent message from your family member in France who is seriously ill, let this happen like the morning of the 14th, so you can catch a flight to Paris and be with chick #2 in the evening. . .that is if you can afford the plane tickets.

True players don't need advice, their in-bred game helps them all the time wink

laughing in chinese! " grin " hummmmmmmmmmm! ekun! wink kaaaaaaaaaabiiiyeeesiiiii oh! grin cheesy

@ topic you have been advised cheesy
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by almondjoy(f): 2:21am On Feb 03, 2008
@Poster

I don't think you have a problem at all. One is just as good as the other. They do "the job" equally well. It is their specialty. tongue
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by tpia: 2:35am On Feb 03, 2008
why do some black/naija guys act like its so difficult to get girls of any nationality to date? Especially the way they go on and on about white girls is irritating.

Go to the UK- even kalahari bushmen are dating and marrying white girls like play like play, so why all this uneccessary noisemaking.  Go and check- its absolutely true.

I tire o.

A girl is a girl- whether white, blue or purple. And vice versa.

Dating someone just because of the color of their skin instead of their personality is so shallow and stupid. Not to mention ignorant and bush. undecided

abeg- its not that hard to get laid by a white person. Dem boku for ground. sheesh.
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 03, 2008
Am dating two white girls here in iceland,But as a smart not so clever Naija guy,I've been able to play it cool without any of them knowing am I'm a player cheater!The problem now is one wants to spend the val with me in Paris,France while the other wants me to be with her in Dalarna,Sweden.They both want me to leave with them on the 13th of febuary.Since am a guy with one spirit and one body wandering Instruments,how can i continue to play my game cool without being exposed now!I need good advise from Players philanderers like myself(NO GIRLS PLEASE!)No abusives words "otherwise BAN!"Like seun always say.(Am I'm a player cheater that's nobody's business ok?)
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by 4Him(m): 2:58am On Feb 03, 2008
I maintain that iceland has never met those girls except thru an internet dating site. Why do i say so?

1. That is the only way he can successfully play 2 without them knowing.

2. The reason why both are in 2 diff European nations. why are both suddenly deciding to spend Vals day in their countries of origin?
Re: Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? by Rebellious(f): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2008
4Him:

I maintain that iceland has never met those girls except through an internet dating site. Why do i say so?

1. That is the only way he can successfully play 2 without them knowing.

2. The reason why both are in 2 diff European nations. why are both suddenly deciding to spend Vals day in their countries of origin?

and I strongly support. Guys like him do e-dating and have e-girlfriends.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build A Standard Relationship? / The Ideal Thread Of 2009 / How To Show You No Longer Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.