Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Show You No Longer Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Show You No Longer Love Her (997 Views)

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Show You No Longer Love Her by freezze(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2008
right in front of you
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2008
Tell her the love has faded away and you never wanna have anything to do with her again. . . tongue
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by topup: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
Don't show her, as can be very upsetting. Just have a dignified heart to heart chat with her, instigate it too, don't do the whole sulking/silence/distance thing that guys do, to prompt her to confront you. You should step up and tell her the deal.
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by JJYOU: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2008
topup:

Don't show her, as can be very upsetting. Just have a dignified heart to heart chat with her, instigate it too, don't do the whole sulking/silence/distance thing that guys do, to prompt her to confront you. You should step up and tell her the deal.
mama arugbo as they say. most guys do the distance thing because of the fight and the agro that goes with it. one of the scariest things anyone can face. thank God i have done that and past that. it is notthe end of the world though
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by SisiJinx: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2008
Tee hee hee.
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by topup: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2008
JJYOU:

mama arugbo as they say. most guys do the distance thing because of the fight and the agro that goes with it. one of the scariest things anyone can face. thank God i have done that and past that. it is notthe end of the world though

It is the most mature way I think, adjust your breakup strategy to the girl, if she seems a little unstable don't tell her she has a problem. But the liesssssssss, oh the liess! I'm sick of the excuses. They're funny though. I guess I know that I would really appreciate the truth and honesty and a low-key chat, compared to some crazy public display.
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by JJYOU: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2008
topup:

It is the most mature way I think, adjust your breakup strategy to the girl, if she seems a little unstable don't tell her she has a problem. But the liesssssssss, oh the liess! I'm sick of the excuses. They're funny though. I guess I know that I would really appreciate the truth and honesty and a low-key chat, compared to some crazy public display.
you know you are very matured for your age and have a very good understanding of these things most people dont do it the gentle way. it has to be drama nollywood style. i like the low key chat style chat because i hate arguments in any form.
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by giftirene(f): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2008
JJYOU:

you know you are very matured for your age and have a very good understanding of these things most people don't do it  the gentle way. it has to be drama nollywood style. i like the low key chat style chat because i hate arguments in any form. 
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by touchmeder: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2008
topup:

she has said it all i'd just like to add that wheneva u break up with someone have a reason why. i had a friend whose boyfriend just said m tired the girl invited heaven and earth pastor,aunty, uncle to beg him because she felt he might come around all to no avail. Even while he had clearly moved on she could not get on. the thought of what she did to him kept haunting her for a very long time.i hope she has gotten over it now cos she cut off contact with friends and all undecided
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2008
@topic

Just say it, give a viable reason then break contact totally. That i will appreciate better than anything else.
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ Poster,
You don't need to show her anything, just be a man and tell her that you no longer love her. Do it gently because what goes around comes around.
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2008
I hate to break it down to ya.BLOW THE M.U.D.E.R F.UK.ING HORN into her ears.I DON'T LOVE YA,NOT ANY MORE cus lipsrsealed ,
you must have an excussable reason for doing that
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by ruffrider(f): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2008
Tell her you lost intrest in her, and your moms don't like her.
Re: How To Show You No Longer Love Her by johnnygan(m): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2008
simple @poster.
Just cuz goobe and everyone go waka

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} / In Love With Two Guys / *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.