Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? (13025 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by martfrank(m): 4:29am On Nov 11, 2012
Can You Date A Lady That Is Far More Brilliant/Intelligent Than You?

Can you go out/marry a girl that is far more brilliant,intelligent than you.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:34am On Nov 11, 2012
I only go out with girls that are more intelligent than i am or atleast i'm at par with. No one is FAR more intelligent than i am.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2012
I would not mind dating an intelligent girl. In fact, I will feel a lot more comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2012
Yea an mbaise girl undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by chronique(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2012
Sure.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2012
not possible.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2012
pleep: not possible.
Why?
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by claremont(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2012
I'm yet to meet that person, but why not.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Only if she's not a total prick about it. grin Her being smarter than me would be fine, but rubbing it in would be annoying. grin

9 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by daryoor(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2012
its better to date someone more intelligent but u need to be careful cause intelligent people tend to be patronising- and no guy wants that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2012
It will actually be exciting

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2012
PhysicsQED: Only if she's not a total prick about it. grin Her being smarter than me would be fine, but rubbing it in would be annoying. grin
She will be a prick trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why?
A chick that does better than me in school is fine.. they are everywhere.

But a chick that is smarter than me in every sense of the word. I would hate that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Kirinwa: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2012
pleep: A chick that does better than me in school is fine.. they are everywhere.

But a chick that is smarter than me in every sense of the word. I would hate that. sad

Insecure huh?Don't worry as you get to plunge into her as often as you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2012
pleep: She will be a prick trust me.
Not necessarily
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2012
Kirinwa:

Very insecure

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Kirinwa:

insecure about what my intelligence? No, i just dont think such a person would be pleasant to be around. A Girl that is smarter than me at some things is fine.. but not everything.

I dont think any man would want that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by korrej(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
@OP.
Intelligent in what? Because the last time i checked my father was intelligent in money supply while my mother was too intelligent in cooking...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by xandy84: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
pleep: insecure about what my intelligence? No, i just dont think such a person would be pleasant to be around. A Girl that is smarter than me at some things is fine.. but not everything.

You have a point guy.. Why would your woman be intelligent than you in every aspect.. That be say the guy na mum then...
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
pleep: insecure about what my intelligence? No, i just dont think such a person would be pleasant to be around. A Girl that is smarter than me at some things is fine.. but not everything.

either you're insecure or you're a male chauvinist!
So its ok to be more intelligent than a woman but she musnt be more intelligent than you??

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by waleski(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
A lady can't be more intelligent than u in ALL things. If she is then d guy must be a retard. Of course she might be more knowledgeable than me in some thgss but is that not what a relantionship is supposed to be about,complimenting each other's strengths and weaknesses. Its a no-brainer really.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
korrej: @OP.
Intelligent in what? Because the last time i checked my father was intelligent in money supply while my mother was too intelligent in cooking...

Good point. There're different types of intelligence.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by chronique(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
There's no way a lady will be more intelligent than a guy in all ramifications(except the guy is a total dummy). Ladies are mostly more intelligent than men when it comes to academics but not logic. A man is naturally more intelligent than a woman logically. Women dont often approach issues from a logical point of view;they actually deal with issues based on feelings & emotions. Apart from a man's physical strength,natural intelligence(or logic as you'd like to call it),is what makes men superior to women. When couples have issues & the man is tryna show his superiority(even when he's wrong),and the woman decides to calm things down by allowing him have his way @ dat moment,it shows how intelligent she is cos @ d end of d day,she might be able to subtly win him over later & show him what's right. A foolish woman would argue n strive n fight until d relationship hits d rock... A woman can never be totally more intelligent in every ramification(except the man is a complete dummy).

24 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Flashaldrin:
So its ok to be more intelligent than a woman but she musnt be more intelligent than you??
How can I not agree with this? Great work flash

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by daryoor(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
chronique: There's no way a lady will be more intelligent than a guy in all ramifications(except the guy is a total dummy). Ladies are mostly more intelligent than men when it comes to academics but not logic. A man is naturally more intelligent than a woman logically. Women dont often approach issues from a logical point of view;they actually deal with issues based on feelings & emotions. Apart from a man's physical strength,natural intelligence(or logic as you'd like to call it),is what makes men superior to women. When couples have issues & the man is tryna show his superiority(even when he's wrong),and the woman decides to calm things down by allowing him have his way @ dat moment,it shows how intelligent she is cos @ d end of d day,she might be able to subtly win him over later & show him what's right. A foolish woman would argue n strive n fight until d relationship hits d rock... A woman can never be totally more intelligent in every ramification(except the man is a complete dummy).

Thats what u want to believe, u need to meet more people. The only thing that i agree to is that, generally there are more intelligent men than women but some women can be more intelligent than their spouse even if the guy is intelligent.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Yea an mbaise girl undecided

laugh don scatter my head here o
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by dmcdad: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
martfrank: Can you go out/marry a girl that is far more brilliant,intelligent than you.

Sure I can.. Buh frankly, it would hard 2 see a gurl that would outsmart me in terms of intelligence cuz I've got lots of it. Anywayz, if I find someone like that, her intelligence won't stop anything
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Yea an mbaise girl undecided

mehn I dey tells you...those girls are something else.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Mynd44: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
I have been searching for one for a long time. I need someone to put my overbearing arrogance in check
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by pleep(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
Flashaldrin:
Flash you are pathetic. Men like you are ruining society. Have you ever stopped to consider that most women actually want their mate to be smarter than them? Guys like you are so ashamed of your masculinity.

If you find a woman that is smarter than you at everything, first off your a simp, and second off she will never respect you. I don't blame her, dudes like you don't even respect yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2012
pleep! Take it easy bro. It's unfair for you to judge the young lad with the yardstick of your intelligence and wealth of experience.

As for me, I can't co-exist with someone who consistently exhibits traits of dominance...be it academic or otherwise. She'd eventually be the death of me. They are usually as unteachable as they are uncompromising. I have a blacklist though...hehe.

1. Mbaise girls [#noOffencePls, it's just an opinion]
2. Ora-Ifite girls lipsrsealed
3. Lawyers
4. Human rights activists
5. Grammar-bending semi-literates lipsrsealed

That'll be all for now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner) / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.