Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? (13019 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by ngmart(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Let me be frank with you... NO
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Localamos(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
This is the kind of thread that bursts the macho guys' balls.

Interestingly, the modern man is more expressive and less competitive with his opposite gender. He's unperturbed by the achievements of the woman, and does not see her as a threat to his self worth.

Little wonder most men on this thread are ok with their women being more intelligent than he is.

A woman, on the other hand, no matter how sophisticated or intelligent, would need the strong unfaltering arms of the man to give her comfort, support and succor.

My lady's actually more 'book smart' than me, and I'm ok with it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by juman(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Omogbhollahorn: Yea why not it gonna make me improve rapidly wink wink

Abi o grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
cupidwarden: Follow these rules carefully:

Foolish boy + Smart girl= stupid spending

Smart boy + Foolish girl= sex

SMART BOY + SMART GIRL= QUARREL

Foolish boy + foolish girl= Marriage

hence i cant marry a girl more intelligent than me

I like this. grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Venchy: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
sexyval: I'm a lady and I'm yet to see any guy more intelligent than myself ,guys are such a dumbass .

That's what I'm talking about, with such attitude, you'll find it difficult to find a man because your comment speaks volume of Arrogance in you.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by solomon111(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
More intelligent than me?
I think not.
She could be academically smarter,which would mean she is a super-genius.
But MORE INTELLIGENT??
NEVER!!
I have never met a lady more intelligent than me.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
sexyval: I'm a lady and I'm yet to see any guy more intelligent than myself ,guys are such a dumbass .
with this your generalisation and attitude,u sure hv alot of issues...last time i checked nairaland has button for indicating your sex/gender.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by ektbear: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
I thought the answer to this question would be "sure."

But then I met this chick a few months ago who is basically a younger, smarter, more pedigreed version of myself who works in the exact same area and felt...well, a certain feeling I have never felt before in my life cheesy

I think the answer is still yes, so long as we don't work in the same job area grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by kunletech: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sure, if she maintained are position as my wife, not husband.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
what kinda intelligence. . .cuz am still looking forward for an intelligent woman grin and if i found her am gonna marry her cuz she's no way more intelligent than i am grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by roymary: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
^^^
what kinda intelligence...
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by braverlord(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
More Intelligent,Yes but smarter, I must be smarter oo. (Shaa) grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
I don't think I can date a guy that I'm smarter than, what exactly will I be attracted to then??

*And for those that want to spill bullsh1t, I do believe smartness is relative, so save it angry *

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by rayman2: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
I don't know how my fellow nairalanders may feel or say.Honestly im a happily married man with a kid, but the girl i suppose to marry was from a academics family
her dad is a professor while her mom is a doctor.So these parent really trained their children to be sound academically. Also they are all genius and intelligent in their family.So, during our relationship, this girl is always serious about everything whats funny to me is not funny to her, im never perfect to her, she will be proving theories upon theories for me. Thank God i went to school.Because of her over-sharpness our relationship broke up.Till now the girl face the same problem with guys.Although, if we get married we would have have a fanastic genious kids, but im thanking God with what i have at hand.So with this my experience i dont support dating over sharpness girl
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by 1ndidi2(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
Inah: I dnt tink, they is a girl more brilliant than i 'm, moreva i role wit brilliant gurlz

Really? There not they!

Roll not role

I am not I'm

And I am a girlundecided
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by samally: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
No matter how smarter nor intelligent a girl might be, As long as she's going out with me....I will surely know her wick point and attack from there which make her brainless then I will bring her down to my level, Is juat that it takes time,patient and tolerance...But at last am always in CHARGE
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by timjones1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
pleep: A chick that does better than me in school is fine.. they are everywhere.

But a chick that is smarter than me in every sense of the word. I would hate that.
O boy! Chick dat does better dan u in skul full everwhere? Na im be say u be d dummiest dummy that have ever graced our planet earth.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by timjones1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
1ndidi2:

Really? There not they!

Roll not role

I am not I'm

And I am a girlundecided
Nice one princess!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Inah: I dnt tink, they is a girl more brilliant than i 'm, moreva i role wit brilliant gurlz

Your vocabulary shows your intelligence ,Get some prep boy before you spew rubbish.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by EzePromoe: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Shollypopz: I don't think I can date a guy that I'm smarter than, what exactly will I be attracted to then??

*And for those that want to spill bullsh1t, I do believe smartness is relative, so save it angry *
Shollybaby, ma binu simi, mo ni kia fun e gan ati pe mo ma se ohunkohun lati san pada fun e.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
ray_man: I don't know how my fellow nairalanders may feel or say.Honestly im a happily married man with a kid, but the girl i suppose to marry was from a academics family
her dad is a professor while her mom is a doctor.So these parent really trained their children to be sound academically. Also they are all genius and intelligent in their family.So, during our relationship, this girl is always serious about everything whats funny to me is not funny to her, im never perfect to her, she will be proving theories upon theories for me. Thank God i went to school.Because of her over-sharpness our relationship broke up.Till now the girl face the same problem with guys.Although, if we get married we would have have a fanastic genious kids, but im thanking God with what i have at hand.So with this my experience i dont support dating over sharpness girl

smh#
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Shollybaby, ma binu simi, mo ni kia fun e gan ati pe mo ma se ohunkohun lati san pada fun e.
Oh my goodness, ur Yoruba is getting so much better. Good for you kiss
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by SELFWORTH: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
1ndidi2:

Really? There not they!

Roll not role

I am not I'm

And I am a girlundecided

What does this mean? I don't understand this NL vocabulary !
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by EzePromoe: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
Oh my goodness, ur Yoruba is getting so much better. Good for you kiss
Ose omo mi
*dancing and singing*
'I must eat more amala and ewedu tonight for more inspiration' cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by SELFWORTH: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2012

They are mostly dumbass but it doesn't mean they can't outsmart you with their tricks. Very few women can match men in their tricks and lies.
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

They are mostly dumbass but it doesn't mean they can't outsmart you with their tricks. Very few women can match men in their tricks and lies.
U must be living in a cave if u can make such statement undecided
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by SELFWORTH: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
pleep: Im agressive because i hate people like you, and i never will stop. I made a perfectly reasonable comment and three manginas have called me insecure or a chauvanist so far.

Look here yous stupid little cu.n.t, the vast majority of women want a mate who is smarter than them. The ones who don't are overbearing fem dykes. Traditional women want a man who is smarter and likewise traditional men are smarter than their mates. This has nothing to do with insecurity it is the way of the world. I'm sorry your dumbass father didn't give you a good example.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion dolly!

Please speak for yourself. You only represent an ignorant minority even in your own generation so calm down.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
@=SELFWOrth, I was just correcting some typographical errors of one Inah guy!
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by Ukeme453: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
I alway want the best, God has bless me with wisdom. I love adding more 2 myself. Yap
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by SirMethod: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
fados4sure:
My fiancee has First class why i graduated with third class..
that doesn't make her smarter. she only read her books while u were busy flking her. We are talking about natural intelligence
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by leffects(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
That will make us perfect
Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by embee3(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
I did it once. In fact, its what I do, I don't date second best. I date the best. I dated the most brilliant student in my class who finally graduated with a first class. I like girls that are academically sound. And I often find myself around them. It was very intimidating though when I started having strong desires for girls of this category, but it really boosted my confidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.