Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal (1482 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by martfrank(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Am seriously in love wit an mbaise gal,but am afraid,I heard some tales about dem,na tru? Urgent
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Flashaldrin(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2012
martfrank: Am seriously in love wit an mbaise gal,but am afraid,I heard some tales about dem,na tru? Urgent
maybe if you tell us the tales we would then be able to determine whether na true or not.
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Mynd44: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2012
You should never lump ever individual in a community into one thought. People are individual and their approach to problems are always different.

Just because there are stories about them does not make the stories true and it does not mean the stories applies to her too
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by abbeycial: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2012
lipsrsealed[sup][/sup]dem say die for one nd thousands wld walk ova ur grave. Make ur observations nd if u smell anytin close to wat u heard b4,den BOLT
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Mynd44: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2012
abbeycial: lipsrsealed[sup][/sup]dem say die for one nd thousands wld walk ova ur grave.
Lol
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by member16: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Where is mbaise?? And what are these stories?
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Mynd44: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل: Where is mbaise?? And what are these stories?
Seems you are in the mood for folktales this morning
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by eduson55(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2012
[size=18pt]RUN FOR YOUR LIFE..
IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?
TALES MY ASSES[/size]
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by CrazyMan(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seems you are in the mood for folktales this morning
Mbise is a local government in imo state...rumor has it that its inhabitants are very wicked and are more deadly than a viper.

I've never been to mbise, but I've met several people from there...and so far, they're all nice.
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Mynd44: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2012
CrazyMan:
Mbise is a local government in imo state...rumor has it that its inhabitants are very wicked and are more deadly than a viper.

I've never been to mbise, but I've met several people from there...and so far, they're all nice.
And that's why I called them folktales
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2012
CrazyMan:

I once heard that their girls can kill for money. They are all lies.

OP, you cannot judge an individual based on what you've heard about his society. I have friends from Mbaise and they're nice peeps.People who cook up such tales are jealous of country 5 people IMO.
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by ITbomb(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2012
They say Nigerians are fraudsters .
Are u one?
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by mumumugu(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2012
DO U HAVE 1 MILION NAIRA BRIDE PRICE?
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by claremont(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2012
I heard that if you have to choose between killing a snake or an Mbaise girl, it is better to kill the Mbaise girl and leave the snake to go in peace. Nah so I hear am oh! grin
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by eduson55(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2012
shai,this girl go dey one side dey hammer prayer and this
NL go dey here dey wish am bad luck..
make una leave them na..
guy go marry who u wan marry..
no take even my advice..
nonsensicality
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Mynd44: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Folk tales. Nothing more
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by cindyrella(f): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2012
What is wrong with being in love with an Mbaise girl?

She no be human being ni?
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Mynd44: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2012
cindyrella: What is wrong with being in love with an Mbaise girl?

She no be human being ni?
People love seeing problems where there in non
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by UjSizzle(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2012
martfrank: Am seriously in love wit an mbaise gal,but am afraid,I heard some tales about dem,na tru? Urgent
Hope you have enough cash in your pocket for marriage sha, coz they will tax you so bad.
If she's worth the impending poverty don't let her people's greed deter you.
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by cindyrella(f): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
People love seeing problems where there in non
Smh! They sure need prayers
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by Mynd44: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2012
cindyrella:
Smh! They sure need prayers
I wish I could pray for them but its their business
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by deloon(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Most mbaise people are nice and smart. They relate well with others but if you strike/betray them, that's when sh1t hits the fans.
@OP. Since you are in love with her, you need to be sure she shares same feelings for u. If that is the case, then itz all good....until u mess up.
Re: Am In Love With An Mbaise Gal by RickyRoss1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Another stupid tales by moonlight. Mbaise has 2 local government areas, and they are large enough to have their own state.
In my town there are many stupid assumptions and insinuations that Mbaise people are very mean and wicked. When I was younger we were told never to marry from Mbaise bc they love money more than their souls and can kill for money.

Now that I am grown up I know there are good and bad people in every village, every family. There is not any village you wont find good people as well as bad people. We all have individual differences. Some of my best friends are from Mabise, they are very smart and intelligent sets of people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! / Woman Swallows Cellphone To Cover-up Cheating! / Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.