Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

GSM And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GSM And Relationships (1783 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSM And Relationships by smartsoft(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2006
Please would like to ask, if this GSM of a thing has broken any relationship ooo ! i could remember a day i was talking to a girl like that and i got a call from another girl.

You know guys when talking to a girl your voice changes and when talking to a friend of yours, your voice will change as well. so this girl told me that she knew i wasn't saying the truth to her, stuff like that and now i'm  talking to another girl. lol so do tell us if this GSM of a thing has broken relationship that you know or if that has happen to you. rolling my eyes shocked
Re: GSM And Relationships by Bright2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2006
Gsm have not broken any relationship rather people uses it in breaking relationship.
Re: GSM And Relationships by hotangel2(f): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2006
GSM break relationships. Funny rolleyes
Re: GSM And Relationships by smartsoft(m): 12:35am On Apr 20, 2006
Bright2:

Gsm have not broken any relationship rather people uses it in breaking relationship.

hmmmm tell us more !
Re: GSM And Relationships by Badman888(m): 1:34am On Apr 20, 2006
heared stories of partner picking up the phone and reading text msgs
Re: GSM And Relationships by smartsoft(m): 2:01am On Apr 20, 2006
that one don dey 4 long
Re: GSM And Relationships by micklplus(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2006
Bright2:

yeah , you are correct !
This GSM caused alot of things cos the of the way people use it. imagine picking up your girldriend's phone and you find a lovely text msgs from another guy shocked or you pick up you boyfriend's phone and the text reads : "my world is filled with absolute bliss, you crept into my unique soul and transformed me into this glowing rainbow of illuminating colours ! Each day passes, the colour becomes brighter and brighter. Thanks for loving me" that definately signifies the end of such relationship, right?
Re: GSM And Relationships by kiwibabe(f): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2006
Please do not blame technology for the break of a relationship, it is definately the way the person uses it, in my case my ex used to give his number out to any rifraf he meet on the street, they would call all hours in the night o sorry I meant morning, and write stupid texts like:

grin if only 1 star would fall everytime i miss u, then all d sky in heaven wouldbe gone, Don't be amazed if there are no stars tonight, its ur fault cos u made me miss u. shocked

Or Beautiful things happen to beautiful people with beautiful hearts in beautiful places. I pray this beautiful season addsmore beauty 2ur beautiful life.

How cheesy and sad is that. These people really have imagination.

Da gal doesnt even know him.
I used to think it was some kind of a joke, I would even help to write replies sometimes, but it gets to a stage, you have to question your relationship with the other person.
My suspicions were correct at the end of the day, if you find suspicious things on you partners phone they are definately doing the dirty.
Re: GSM And Relationships by sagacious(f): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2006
GSM have break lot of unfaithful relationship, wink wink wink
Re: GSM And Relationships by Rottweiler(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2006
Femi Anikulapo-Kuti's marriage was allegedly broken because of love text messages that he found on his wife's phone. They were sent by a friend of his.

I think it's a lovely development. The GSM will help us expose many infidelities, lies, cheats, etc because there's always a slip.
Re: GSM And Relationships by taiwotee: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2006
, All the likes and ways GSM are use ,it is used positively to achieve the positive and interchangeably, I have go somewhere while still in the bustop waiting to get a vehicle but telling the other fellow who called that he is on the way , GSM  is used as a means of telling lies which is very common today  another is when recieving calls , probably you called you girls friend and you started hearing another male voice in the background if the one is not been patient to listen, this may bring something negative to such relationship, ok now them go see reach other to explain it better , abi , ! Anyway sah use your GSM WISELY IN THE APPROPRIATE  manner, or Dispose it if it will break your relationship  grin grin grin grin grin, then be writing Letters as well use to do b4 , but for me oooo . I dey use GSM, I   lOvE  YoU    aLL ,
Taiwo , taiwotee2003@yahoo.com grin grin shocked shocked wink wink
Re: GSM And Relationships by belloti(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2006
Guys, just stay out of trouble. GSM is a facilitator not a destructor. Be faithful to your partners
Re: GSM And Relationships by smartsoft(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2006
who asked you of your email huh
Re: GSM And Relationships by Rottweiler(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2006
I guess he's a 'Nollywood Star' and he wants his fans to contact him. Please we need your GSM number too grin cheesy wink
Do as you please men, it's a free world.
Re: GSM And Relationships by Rottweiler(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2006
I guess he's a 'Nollywood Star' and he wants his fans to contact him. Please we need your GSM number too grin cheesy wink
Do as you please men, it's a free world.
Re: GSM And Relationships by freddie1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2006
It makes and it equally(?)breaks!
Re: GSM And Relationships by dafman(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2006
GSM has made things a lot easier o, it's a lot easier hittin on 'em girls these days. Thanks to OBJ for liberalising the airwaves cheesy
Re: GSM And Relationships by fresheva(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
All the likes and ways GSM are use ,it is used positively to achieve the positive and interchangeably, I have go somewhere while still in the bustop waiting to get a vehicle but telling the other fellow who called that he is on the way , GSM is used as a means of telling lies which is very common today another is when recieving calls , probably you called you girls friend and you started hearing another male voice in the background if the one is not been patient to listen, this may bring something negative to such relationship, ok now them go see reach other to explain it better , abi , ! Anyway sah use your GSM WISELY IN THE APPROPRIATE manner, or Dispose it if it will break your relationship , then be writing Letters as well use to do before , but for me oooo . I dey use GSM, I lOvE YoU aLL.
i agree with that jare
ope
f
Re: GSM And Relationships by tpia6: 3:22am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: GSM And Relationships by 190: 3:24am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: GSM And Relationships by mathias32(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2018
we don't call it GSM anymore

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue / I Love You In 100 Languages / Why Heart Break Will Continue:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.