Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

10d0ve's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10d0ve's Profile / 10d0ve's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

I dont really fancy Inter, that 2010 loss still hurts.
I don't fancy both, jive has always been my team in Italy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Upnepaa:
That guy is clueless wallahi,even even the rival supports don't troll barca/messi the way he does,SLAYING MESSI AS A BARCA FAN CAN BE LIKEND TO BLASPHEMY.
So any cretin can show up n tell you it's a barca fan n you agree?

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
This season Denis Suarez's been playing with so much confidence, reminds me of his sevilla /villareal days

3 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

For 90 minutes? He was subbed of in the 2nd half, had a good game nevertheless.
why una still dey do like this na?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
homesteady:

The many offside calls were just irritating. I'd not put the blame on Suarez sha, those boys were just too good with the offside trap.
How come Paco is hardly subbed in? That guy can't be that bad na. I just hope it isn't a case of EV not liking him sha
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Suarez Was Caught Offside 7 Times. Game Was Quite Boring TBH
suarez always being offside is very annoying I tell you
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

There are a couple of players that deserve to be rested, Busquet, Pique, Iniesta maybe Messi .... but Semedo?, Nahhh!
it's squad rotation; just to keep everyone happy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
airmark:

And that's where he stopped.

May be not the same griezman i am talking about. He scored more goals in laliga in the 2nd half of the season than he scored in the first half.
mistake, wanted to type 2nd half
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
airmark:

He didn't do better than griezmann individually. Juventus didn't reach final, singularly because of dybala. Griezmann was his team's main man and in the ucl only real could have stopped them.

Dybala wasn't better! But Griezman (tho I'm a fan) didn't really impress me last season, it was even first half of the season he found his feet before then, carrasco carried the team
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
airmark:

You are right, but not better than he was in 2015/2016. He disappointed me especially in that final. He deserves no number 3 at all.
He disappointed many in the final, but I think he did better in the ucl last season compared to 2015/16 stat wise
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2017
airmark:

Lol, the same old story of rating a player because of team's achievement. The same Dybala that was so poor in the ucl quarter-final, semi-final and final, such that he was substituted.

I don't know how some of you guys watch your football matches. Uefa and italian fa, couldn't be wrong at the same time.
I'm not in anyway saying Dybala had a better season than Grizzie, but Dybala was good in the knock out stages, bar the final off course. We all know how useless Higuain can be in Ucl or any big tournament for that matter
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
No Semedo & Delofeu in the squad for our game tomorrow. I hope EV knows what he's doing.
calma calma! It's just 2 players, not 6 or 7. We'll be fine
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Singapore1:
I think man city is more established currently than Man United technically...
Mou just got to Man United and that means the player will be adapting to mou style of play, why pep has been there for more than one season..

This is not about the players, it's about the players adapting to the coach style of play, pep in this case has upper hand.. Especially when mou and van gaal use different techniques entirely
So we can say city is more settled USING this argument.

We have a lot of players who got settled as soon as they got to the club
Matic for example
Lukaku as it seems
Baily got settled

Talking about cit

KDB
Mendy
Jesus
Played fantastically their first season
Both coaches arrived same season
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Pep has more titles and match victories than Mou since the year 2008 i do believe.

Scratch that, Pep Vs Mou Epl 2016/2017 Pep wins.

Squad

Aguero > Lukaku
G. Jesus > Rashford
Sane > Martial
Sterling >> Lingard (maybe it should be Sane here Sterling there, whatever)
Debruyne > Pobga
David Silva > Mhki

Bernando Silva < Mata

Matic > Fernandinho

Stones > Jones
Kompany > Smalling
Benjamy Mendy > Shaw + Darmain
Walker = Valencia

De Gea > Eduardo
Baily > Otamendi

You know the rest,
argue with your self!
Sane > Martial? Stones>Jones? (If ts about the hype) then going by that, we can assume Poorback>De bryune
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Melvyn11:
grin grin grin grin
why not tell us Messi has been playing in the liga since 1990? Or show us their respective liga goals since 2009-2017?

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by 10d0ve(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Eruditor:

You are right. That is why I cautioned against blind patriotism. If Nacho was Brazilian will he start ahead of Gab? No way.

Even Aguero had to step up and the improvement is now clear to everyone. Before now, even the Argentinian head coach refused to play him and he looked like a 33 year old striker even though he was only 29 last season.

Now he looks vibrant and lethal. Suarez on the other hand looks like he has regressed. Suarez this season looks like Aguero of last season and Aguero now looks like Suarez in his Liverpool days.
This is what many failed to grasp. Jesus so pushed aguero he had to improve, he also helped him improve on the pitch self cos he makes dangerous runs n attract players to himself for aguero to exploit.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by 10d0ve(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
As far as being a striker is concerned, G .Jesus is miles ahead of Iheanacho. Boy can move n finish! Boy can pressurise the CB's as if they've got his destiny. Also good in the air! I envy the collection of young talents at city; mendy, B.silva, sane, G.Jesus, De Bruyne (with the exception of sterling n stones!)
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jpmoriati how far yhu dey enjoy this rotation bah? EV dey sofri sofri dey do am tongue
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats EPL for you
smiley
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
homesteady:
They haven't gone for Club Worldcup and they are already losing games.
They should start saving their energy for the UCL. Cos copa self no sure them...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Remember small teams cannot beat/draw madrid or barca in the liga, it only happens in the EPL..

15 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
rozayx5:

Foolish coach

Last season barca wud have won. League with minimum 8 points gap
The undercover agent had to make sure it never happened. I dislike that idiotta more than any coach that has coached Barcelona bar van gaal

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
TLona1:
Madrid didn't score today because they can't pass Messi's goal tally they have to wait for Messi to score more wink
Reminds me of 2012 when Messi was out scoring teams like utd, Chelsea, psg et al

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Seriously Madrid lacks consistency. Even last season it was similar story in the league....just that they had the luxury of putting a call across to Enrique anytime they dropped points so he rests 7 or 8 players

8 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
REAL BETIS!!!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

una wan turn epl 2 dumping ground ahbi cheesy
That's exactly what Epl has always been
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
homesteady:

I'm 100% sure that he won't be able to dribble past a statue! Giving the ball to him was like giving the ball to Eibar because they always took it from him.

I wonder how a player can be so bad like that. Vidal came and gave a brilliant assist, I'm sure if it was Deulofeu, he would have done something stupid.
That guy is just pace n no brains just like them walcott chamberlain et Al. They should re sell him back to the Epl so he could go kick n follow

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
homesteady:

We haven't won a game on match day 5 since 2013/2014 season.
wow! Never knew. Thanks
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
homesteady:
Let me wait till the end of the match before I'd talk Deulofeu again.
Delefool needs to seat for Aleix vidal in the next match

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Too early to say...but for me..Paulinho is up there with Kroos and Modric.
Lol.. I strongly disagree. Those 2 have madt technique

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
homesteady:
Game over! 3 years Jinx broken!
Wonderful match with so many positives to take back home.
what's the jinx?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

That's what a proper manager gets you.

See how Valverde was smart with his rotations.

You beat me to this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.