Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

10d0ve's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10d0ve's Profile / 10d0ve's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 26 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
When I said I've come to know some players names on NL as courses y'all thought I was just trolling.. dmcdad
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mehn bykebyke we need sampaoli, I hope barca board understands this though, just look at that response from sevilla. ..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Laurent Blanc should look elsewhere. Enough of these ex players obsession abeg until xavi is ready
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
No formation will make Enrique able to create a functional midfield! If it isn't inherent, you can't force it.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
sebod:

And you expected Celta to have made the top 4 with him?
That's why I never mentioned celta, his work at celta is being overrated from my point of view tho. ..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
sebod:

So you expected Enrique to make top 4 with Celta? Many of us now want him out come end of the season, but you need to calm down on this your campaign, I think you are taking it too far.
He isn't taking nothing too far...he said it as it is...Enrique's Roma was on course to finish outside the top 6
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
ddippset:
May the strongest teams all make the last 8. With barca already out, I need the strongest possible teams for the quarters. So that the unimaginable doesn't happen at the capital. That would kill me.
All these one you r saying isn't facing the problem. The truth is madrid needs to be successful for barca board to have brain n be ambitious
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
bykebyke:

There midfielders aren't that great sef.

But that does not matter.

Pep has figured out that if you do not have quality midfielders,make it up with quantity.

Yet our coach is refusing to switch to 3-4-3. grin
Enrique is a "virtual" coach. In reality, he's a statue
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
If only city's Defence n attack has been as functional as their midfield all season...they would have been out of this world...I have rarely seen anyone dominate city in the middle of the park
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Am I a wailing wailer too ? tongue tongue
Can't see no one else, but you consistently wailing about lack of support for a mediocre coach
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
You (Jpmoriarti ) are the only badwagon I know on this thread....

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Well, he's FCB coach and he remains so whether or not you want that. He has the backing of the board and of me. That's all he needs cheesy grin The players are professional. They have to do what needs to be done and justify the terms of their contract. They don't need to have God to come down and coach them before they perform optimally.
see why I say your reasoning will always be limited with this ur Enrique fanatism? A coach that is as good as a walking corpse. Even his players (players that has seen it all) has finally gotten tired of baby sitting his clueless Ness, but you Johnpaul88 wants us to believe these same players are the catalyst of the whole problem. Nwokem kpachara anya gi o
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I haven't ditched him until he stops being our coach. Things may not be working out as we would have wanted but the average performing players should look at themselves and see why there performances have dropped.
It is an open secret you ll never ditch him even if he plays a goalie in attack...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I haven't ditched him until he stops being our coach. Things may not be working out as we would have wanted but the average performing players should look at themselves and see why there performances have dropped.
wtf you saying? He is our coach "virtually" in reality, he's ur coach tongue
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
No one is treating us anyhow. For some reasnns no one knows why things are not just working out. The players seem unmotivated. Normally, a player should chase back possession if he loses it but it is clearly not the case. I don't believe it is any tactics that makes that happen.
That is what happens when wc players are convinced their coach isn't different from a tool
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
I can see jpmoriarti you still dey view this thread...#bravo
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
These days I can't even point out the pro Enrique no more...Everyone has ditched him....e get one particular one wey dey surprise me die tho
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You forgot to add Neymar01, Messi 001
Those 4 have advocates here on NL that can defend them for 20pages....haven't read that kind of support for any barca player on NL. The general perspective is once it's barca; it's overrated.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

Abeg those ones na courses for school?cheesy
Lampard01, Hazard01, Rooney01, Ronaldo01 are courses I've come to see only in NL grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
jpmoriarti:
And how do you propose to do that? grin tongue
If it were possible, I wouldn't have given you an a prior notice...You can offer many things (football analysis) but you let this Enrique fanatism reduce you to all those Lampard fanatics, Hazard01...our friend krasid (Ronaldo01) not to forget Rooney01 too wey dey united thread
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Avoiding this thread because what I supported went awry, is childish and immature. Fortunately, I am not a child nor am I immature. I stand by my unwavering support for Enrique. In fact he needs my support now more than ever. I am happy to be the only one here still on Enrique's side even after yesterday's Paris debacle. Getting a trashing in UCl is not ideal but it is not the end of the world. Next season, there would be yet another round the UCL and we will all have a chance to make another fresh start. grin
wetin I dey feel like right now na to give you E-slap! Maybe it will help you
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2017
jpmoriarti:
You are not. No one is. Early exit from UCL was never part of the plans this season.
when I was counting the Copa as the only trophy to be won 2weeks ago, where were you? I included it in my plans
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Tonight, it doesn't matter which side of the divide you are on. We all got beaten 4 - 0 in Paris. Whether or not you supported Enrique before makes little difference now.
It makes little difference, but I'm happy there's a difference
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
bykebyke:
When trophies are no longer sure,they start blaming the coach for real..LOL. grin
Reality check.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

That nkunku just dey do like asylum seeker in barca's midfield. cheesy

dmcdad, debroslink, homesteady, 10d0ve, coded1 and other up barka fans ?
Busi was poor, so was the whole team...but Baba I no even see krychiowiak at all...you sure say him still get career so?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Just cos bykebyke screams Enriqueout all day doesn't mean There are no more fierce anti-Enrique. I will never wish this man well in his career
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
You didn't give him support? What has that earned you now? A 4 - 0 drubbing for everyone, whether you supported Enrique or not grin grin
Don't just come here ever again soliciting support for him as if he ever deserved it.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
From Paris, with love!!!

Please, bykebyke prepare analysis of this match and what went wrong for this strangely disastrous Barcelona. There must be an enquiry!

The players refused to chase the ball. There was zero intensity from beginning to the end. This is not about losing possession but it was the off- the ball lackadaisical performance that was the most interesting thing apart from the scoreline.

So you see bykebyke, I really need that analysis. grin
Nobody owe you any analysis here. If you can't analyse what you ve been seeing for more than a year, no one can make you understand
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
What will you have me do?

We played shit and deservedly got whooped. That's all there is to it. tongue grin
That's all there's to it? You are loosing it in this ur Enrique defence. I thank God I NEVER gave him my support all thru his reign....not even a single day!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
barackodam:

Trust me man, you can't be,

A 1-0 loss, maybe, a 4-0 loss, then you aren't a Barça fan, at least, not a true one
Truth is I am more of a realist that's why...Didn't I tell y'all to only hope for that mediocre Copa del Rey? You guys thought I was wishing the team bad. If you've been following our matches all season closely, you would very anticipated this mauling. I'm happy cos without this defeat, I didn't know Lucho's future, but with this, Its clear.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Calm down everyone! It was only a mauling. Nobody got killed grin grin

Cheei!!! I never see anything like this o!
Johnpaul88 you get mouth dey talk? I'm surprised!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
If it will only take this kind of loss for the barca board to realize Lucho isn't better than Festus onigbinde...so be it. I'm so happy TBH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.