Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

10d0ve's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10d0ve's Profile / 10d0ve's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 26 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Naive people are easily affected by what they read especially if they read it often.

His flaws are bigger than his strength? What flaws? We have remained very competitive ever since he's here. Do not waive this away as though it is very easy to achieve.
so you mean Lucho has no flaw?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2017
So you think people are affected by byke's crusades? As for me, I think Enrique, his flaws are bigger than his strength...

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Assistant bykebyke sad
Everybody now don turn bykebyke assistant bah? More people already saw the light bro
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by 10d0ve(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Eruditor:

City's season has been about finishing chances. Not whether any team scored what. If they finished their chances they would have won atleast 5 extra games. Everton (2 missed penalties and chances), Middlesbrough, Tottenham, Chelsea, Southampton. City had no business picking 4 points from these games bearing in mind the amount of chances they created and the biggest Culprit is Sterling.

CFC are the best at translating pressure to goals little wonder they sit above everyone else in the league. Until City get back to converting chances they will wobble and it would not be the manager's fault.
You couldn't have said it any better..but you should add Aguero to sterling, both have been terrible in front of goal

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Only winners are remembered. If you happened to play attractively while winning, you will get special adulations.

On the other hand, if you played attractively without winning, you'll be ridiculed tongue
N what if you play 17th century N still end up with the copa? wink
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
homesteady:

We are surely wining UCL! UCL and Copa del Rey!
He hehe. ..UCL? Well "Never say Never" they say...not putting my hopes on tho
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Lol! That I will support Enrique through thick and thin is an obvious fact. Everyone knows this.

Gi na bykebyke jokotara aka na agba Enrique mgba okpuru. Nsogbu adighi. embarassed tongue
Enrique bu onye Asai. What shall it profit a man to lay all the support for Enrique n end up celebrating mediocre CDR... grin .Echefukwala ur slogan "winning is all that matters"
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
bykebyke:

I emotionally disconnected myself from Barca since the Malaga draw.

Now I only focus on Messi and spreading good Propaganda for him far and wide+ my various agendas on many players. grin

Meanwhile..Bellerin was exposed for the fraud he is today....My drug. grin grin
you n player slander bah! Since we can't win consistently, if we are playing some good footie, I'd gladly sit to watch the team...but for now I have many teams I watch randomly to at least learn something from the game
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Do you see the future? If yes, please tell me mine! angry tongue
Yes, Enrique will loose 1 more match n draw 2, (with the league already over for us) n you being JP, you will support him, he will ultimately be knocked out of the UCL semi which you ll react by dedicating an ode to him...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can't be watching a liga match when I know we lost the trophy last week...Any barca fan that keeps his hope high will be so disappointed at the end of the day cos all the team will likely end up with is the copa del rey
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
dmcdad:
I've always wondered he hasn't been given enough time to really determine his capability. Nice one Paco.
I dey tell you
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by 10d0ve(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hazard is better than messi oshey delusion....Hazard you can't compare to messi's right leg
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2017
ddippset:
lol. I beg to differ. suarez is barca's number 9. he nor get any other job than to score goals. the very salient point in your statement is that suarez is to blame when we didn't win because he failed to play his role which is to score goals. in terms of being decisive we have to check how many of his goals were first goals or winning goals.
mean. .. As far as this season goes, you couldn't have said it any better
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
The way I enjoyed watching city tonight, mehn! I've not seen a better game this year...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Gabriel Jesus is the player we thought Alcacer was.
G.J is fire, but he would probably be suffering from lack of confidence if we had signed him...Bench Aguero win! Bench Pogba n Ibra, mou just dey fall hand
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
bykebyke:

Over rated cünt too....I hate the guy eh. grin grin
Surely not overrated! Antoine is brilliant with or without the ball.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
bykebyke:
Griezmann is proof that Atletico is declining.

They went from killers like Raul Garcia,Falcao the Tiger and Diego freaking Costa to a You used to call me on my cellphone dancer with fangirls. grin
Guy Grizie is an elite player...Terrific goal scorer too
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Spencer63:

joking right?
It became official yesterday
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
lol, don't be such a pessimist.
That is the only way I'm sure that Enrique won't be here next season, so I pray n fast we don't reach that "useless" Copa final
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
When I say he NEVER learns, they think the records are not there.This season should end with Enrique
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
The haters will soon arrive.
oga you see that sociedad Copa win may eventually be useless? I trust Athletico to dump this his useless team out!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Let me see people that's not been seeing FCB Matches bash Neymar again, when suarez has been as useless as Paul pogba this season embarassed
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
He knows our record with 12noon matches...but he had to be erratic. ..This man should just drop dead! Wtf
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
bykebyke:
Atletico Madrid drop points.

I want Enrique's head if we do not put 4 past them when we play. angry angry
Do you realize they played Alaves? Seems most have not been monitoring this Alaves defence...I actually expected Tico to drop points
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Vidic is in another universe compared to Terry. Terry shouldt even be mentioned in the same place as Vidic

If you are serious about comparing duds compare Terry and Rio to know which one is useless and which is uselesser

And I am not even a Man Utd fan
USELESSER.. cheesy see finishing!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

My friend sharrap.

You jumped uninvited into a conversation I was having with someone else and after getting several 'take dats' want to claim you didn't quote me grin

If Gerd Muller is not Maradona's mate -state your reason why or shut up and move to the back. cool
Egbon I believe you have a good knowledge of the game, Don't just misinform people, all those errors you made, some may believe it's the truth, converse better, N for the record I did quote olamyyde not you...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Wrong, watch Suarez in his days at Ajax and Liverpool and you'll like to withdraw that statement, Suarez isn't doing so much play making only cos he is in a team that has Neymar, Messi and Iniesta.
Thumbs up Bro. ..you right, I remember that suarez was way more creative n tricky than this...thanks for the reminder

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

If you weren't busy flapping you would have seen that I already did so...several posts ago

Stop spreading lies n ignoring them as if it's okay.. let's even leave your Buffon n Maldini claims, so if Gerd is top 5 European that means he's Diego's mate...lol...something even Pele won't say...Al these back n forth...I didn't even quote you to begin with
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

What he actually said Maradona and Gerd Muller are not mates...but so far has been unable to prove it.

You are trying to introduce a superfluous and irrelevant angle to the argument.

There's definitely a case for Muller to considered one of the greatest players of all time. If you disagree state your reasons why he should not be considered instead flapping around like you've been doing.

come out n state what you want! Muller one of the GOATS or Muller equal/greater than Diego?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Atletico are no longer the team they once were. A determined Barca wouldn't have trouble dispatching them
That is all I hope for... But once they see barca, their determination might resurface
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

First off, he never said that.

Secondly the distinction is immaterial.

Afterall the WPOTY votes don't discriminate by position which is why the likes of Yashin and Buffon have been recognised respectively as the best and second best PLAYERS in the world. Paolo Maldini has been recognised on several occasions as the 3rd best PLAYER in the world.

When you excell individually your position, you have a shot at individual recognition, hence Gerd Muller being recognised as the best PLAYER in the world in 1970.

If you say he's not a top 5 striker, no problem - name the 5. Simple.
when did Buffon finish 2nd? Madini finishing 3rd on several occasions? He doesn't need to say it before one understands he is rating players generally...cos he said greatest of all Time.I will never say Gerd isn't top 5 greatest "strikers" but just because he is, does not make him top 5 greatest players. .. as simple as ABC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.