Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

10d0ve's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10d0ve's Profile / 10d0ve's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
haymekus:
But I think It will be wiser to sign lemar and goretzka than coutinho, cos that will make our team much more stable

Beside coutinho is an injury prone player
you don't want 2 protégé in the team right now. It's safer to go for one proven (coutinho) n one protege (Dembouz)
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
usbcable:

We needed only a draw not 3 points.

We will beat you guys home and away
So no wahala.
Bookmarked!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Y'all should chill on this Dembouz deal, Neymar jnr is still way ahead of him. We can only hope he develops to the level of ney

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
As at December 2016, ousmane dembele was the best dribbler and had the most completed dribbles in europe top five leagues, more than hazard, neymar and lionel messi. "dailymail calls him the king of dribbles.
oh no I don't want him to tow the Hazard lane...I'd prefer he becomes king of decision making n final pass like Messi. The dribbling ability is a plus tho.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2017
No one exposed Asensio like this, He was eased into the team (also cos he came for peanuts) Let's try to do same with ousmane, though he came with a hefty price tag, let's not forget he's still a teenager. Niqqa na my G I trust he'll come good just like Asensio
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Calm down.

It's if Benedito's motion succeeds that election can be called...So if election is called.

Socis have a choice between Benedito,Laporta and whoever chooses to run.
I'm afraid if Benedito's succeeds with the motion, many of the socios will be on his side when the election finally comes by...I just do not trust that niqqa, same way I never trusted Rossel /Bartomeu
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
VivaLaByke:

"The Board is a disgrace"...Obviously.

Who benefitted the most from them being a disgrace....Neymar Jr and Neymar Sr.

Now he's coming out to chat shït about them...LOL.

Spare me. grin

I do like the bad publicity on the board though...Hope it helps with Benedito's motion.
I do not want Benedicto! La porta is needed ASAP
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Neymar attacking the board.

Thunder fire him.

Don't get me wrong,I hate the board,but I hate Neymar more.

Probably attacking them because they didn't give him his loyalty bonus.

Bastard.
Bykebyke let's call it a spade, This board is a disgrace. I'm with Ney on this one, just look how they've reduced the great Leo to an unhappy man, inserting that loyalty bonus (If true) in itself is disgraceful
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 10d0ve(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
KingTom:

Bros I'm a United fan like you. I just wanted to clear the air on the Owen best player issue na sir kazeem full that post na grin you sef get time to dey argue with shekpe people, touts wey no fit present normal argument without shouting everywhere
Not a utd fan tho....but it's all good ....everything na fun.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 10d0ve(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2017
KingTom:
maybe he meant when he won the golden ball.
will the blue fam put up this excuse if it isn't one of their own? If someone makes same mistake of saying Iniesta or Ribery were once the best players in the world, they wouldn't let it's slide....
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 10d0ve(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
afrodoc2:

When was Michael Owen the world's best player?
Doc beat me to this question... we await your answer
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
My best moment was seeing Bartomeu's face...knowing his departure is inevitable.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:

grin And Messi wanted to break his record oshe flop.
Enough of the merry go rounds. 15mns has elapsed already....
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:

and Messi ran less than the keeper
Hehehe grin
#Factsonly Ibrahimovic is the only barca forward that ran less than the Gk in recent yrs.Oshe! Enjoy your "I won psg trophy"

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:

You too mumu ha beg......... Psg was arguably the most intense match last Season and without Neymar Barça would have been a laughing stake crashing out round of 16. Oga go and buy sence.
You don't mean it Mr sense? grin guess he won Mr "I won psg"

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Theflash98:
then is player of the tournament titles that you enlisted for messi,a trophy?
Both individual n team trophy on the pitch, Messi at 25 wasnt playing at this level, he was a class apart . This comparison itself is a digrace. In as much as I'm a pro neymar, we should call it a spade(He hasn't really lived up to his talent, esp at 25!) He's still my niqqa tho
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Theflash98:
the reward is the greatest comeback in UCL history which Barca fans can boast about which is due to neymar and he saves them embarrassing round of 16 exit
Is that a trophy? I ask again. If you ain't talking world cup, UEFA champions league, EURO, COPA America, League title, then I'm not interested. ...it's no different from playing to the gallery
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:
Without Neymar barca would never had won Psg.......ungrateful bastards.

what is the trophy for wining psg again? Try to make sense at least for your own sake
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:

Hehehe please a flop is a flop
Lol... You mean Ney has won the golden ball already? smiley

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:

Mtcheew let Messi win one for Argentina then come back...........

Messi Argentina career is a flop
If you are waiting for him to win super cup or community shield of Int'l footie, nah, he'll pass. BTW, your niqqa is 25 n we ain't seen no golden ball yet...quote me when he wins one

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neymar1095:

Who na mentioned Neymar in this matter now.......... Neymar in Brazil and Messi for Argentina nor be mate. Guy Neymar is light years ahead in that matter
Do you need to mention him? I wonder when cofed cup starts making a player 25yrs (soon to be 26) light years ahead of anyone. Shey FA cup makes a player light years ahead of the other in the Neymar world?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neymar1095:

His performance for Argentina says other wise.
You call stat padding against Iran n Iraq farmers achievement on a national team level? As far as National team goes, NeyMar is still just there!

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2017
bykebyke:

I think Iniesta will be playing as a controlling midfielder this coming season.
Obviously, but his injuries coupled with his age...it's not so good for the team
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
If Pipo coutinho n Dembouz are coming, it's good news. But I thought Bartomeu had talked about getting a cm? Change of plan to an Am maybe? But this will only mean less competition for rakitic n Busi respectively cos Gomes is no competition unless off course Enersto has sampler in his plans
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

Yes, but the point is he's played as a no 9 and he looks great in the role.
well,if you think he was great, that's fair enough
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

I hear you but his movement was quite ridiculous.

You know what, I don't dig Messi's movement. It's good but not top notch and I think one of the main criteria for a SS/false 9 role is great movement apart from technique of course.
well, his movement isn't bad, but not at the level of cr7 or R9 or ney (I quite agree)but his movement I far from bad plus I think every other criteria needed for the false 9 role, he has an upper hand compared to the aforementioned. (Link up play, vision, passing, agility et al)
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

Brazil coaches hardly try him in the role, hence, you can't be so sure they've seen what he's got to offer in the role. But every moment he's played in the centre role, he's been so good. BTW, majority of his games for Santos was in the SS role.
Being great as an SS doesn't automatically mean you'll be a good false 9
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lewandoski can play both roles. He's at his best as a typical no 9 although he's got good linkup play and vision to play the false 9. He mostly played as a SS for Dortmund in his last season with them.
R9 wasn't a great passer. NO? He can drive/dribble from both flank but can hardly link up from the middle
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

I don't know why Brazil coaches didn't use him in the said role but I believe no one was good enough to man the left like the way Neymar does until Coutinho came up recently. In fact, the coach hardly call up the likes Firmino, Coutinho until recently.. The previous Brazil coach loves his average joe such as Hulk, Fred etc so much. Moreover, the coach sees Neymar play on the LW for Barca on constant basis and doesn't bother to try him anywhere else.

Personally, I don't even rate him as a genius on the wing because he's often too predictable on the wing but from what I've seen from him in the center role, he's that good, especially his movement coupled with his agility.
There's something all his coaches have seen in him that's made them realize he can't lead the line, he is fragile n isn't clinical enough. Those 2 factors are very important in that false 9 role, tho I must admit he's got the rest attributes. BTW, I can't think of any winger in the game right now that isn't predictable. We all know what the top wingers will do, but there's only little you can do to stop them (Neymar, Robben n co)
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

Was he a typical no 9?
Depends on what you mean by *typical* is Lewandoski a typical no 9? Or you call him a false 9 too?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, Messi has got the better technique and a mature head on his shoulder but it's not by techniques. If it were, plenty of those elegant players would have already ousted Cristiano. Btw, Ronaldo (the fat one) is still the best for me, not any Messi.
He is the best as a no 9, not false 9. BTW, Brazil can easily replace ney with coutinho on the left wing while moving him to the false 9, but off course they are aware he isn't as effective as when he's wrecking havoc from the flank
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, Messi has got the better technique and a mature head on his shoulder but it's not by techniques. If it were, plenty of those elegant players would have already ousted Cristiano. Btw, Ronaldo (the fat one) is still the best for me, not any Messi.
El fenomeno false 9? MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.