Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

10d0ve's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10d0ve's Profile / 10d0ve's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ironprocs, obiorathesubtle, ddippset, king Tom, upnepaa et Al. Pls let's restore sanity to the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Bayern won't get to the semis of the ucl this season, some will still blame pep for this tho.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Theflash98:

neymar had more assists,chance created and dribbles than messi last season....messi has better vision but psg's neymar is far off and hazard is far off messi in close control
Are you part of those that compare 2 players based on a season? Do you know what makes a player world class? Consistency! Try to compare their assists, goals, dribbling (which messi has toned down on cos of pace) control, finishing, playmaking, passing et Al at 25. Since ney is 25 let's use that age
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Theflash98:

If you remove goals...do you think messi is far better than neymar and hazard?

Am not saying he isn't better...but if we remove goals...believe me he isn't far off neymar or hazard

what makes messi far better than them is the goals
assist? Dribbling? Passing? Vision? Playmaking? Close control? Guy I have never under rated ney, but apart from goals, Messi is better than himself n Hazard hands down.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
kinggogo:
Guys pls let's ignore these trolls, i know it's hard but let's do it.

They themselves know the hard truth. Let's picture it this way, if we were them are we gonna give in.

My only problem is with that flash guy. Dude should just come out as a Psg fan. I don't know the kinda joy he derives from deceiving himself or if he's a troll he should just let us know.

P. S As for me Hazard over Neymar anyday, anytime.

Debate with your left balls
Just watch n observe how many has tried to hijack the Bykebyke personality. It's not by force to be controversial na...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:
Messi has over 35 goals in knock out stages of champions league.
Thank goodness some people still verify false stats.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Ronaldo has 46 knock out goals to messi's 37. Both have been great mehn just difference in matches played

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2017
I wonder how LOUD these fanatics will be if cris actually has better goal per game ratio career wise
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
You really need to improve and stop posting simply to be noticed. You are a Willian to the Chelsea Thread to say the Truth. [/quote] Oh Lord!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2017
Just saw the full details of the Dani Carvajal injury, disheartening mehn. Arguably the best rb in world football atm. GWS Dani!!!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wish I can just lift 1/4 off Don iniesta's brain n borrow it to paulinho in that body mehn.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
VivaLaByke:

He was always this good.

Just Enrique mehhhhnn...that man can't see talent even if it's glued to his eyes.
Lucho is too daft I swear
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
First time I've seen busi score with his head. Valverde boosting the confidence of a less talented team.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Denis suarez could be own very own M.Asensio this season. BOY HAS IMPROVED A GREAT DEAL!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Paulinho seems to be useful only as a sub, or when we need physical presence at the middle of the park. Iniesta had to come in at HT, get the job done, N was subbed. That's a real Boss mehn
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
The only worthy opponent barca faced in 2015 ucl was bayern (first leg) N we know who rose to the occasion in both goals N assist... others weren't worthy opponents jare
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is exactly what happens when you get dirty with pig (s). Ignore trolls, some of y'all still insist on keeping them in the limelight
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Well.. Delph had a good game.
I absolutely agree. He impressed me the most after De Bruyne

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

why would you want to bench an inform sterling?
are you okay at all. He has scored quite a handful of goals at the start of the season, about 4goals I think
Hope you've seen why now. His decision making is poss poor
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
TLona1:
I don't think this Harry Kane is another English hype.. Dude's been spectacular.
Madrid should sign him
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
PietroRico:
carlo blabbed about how easy it was to win your league. He came and did it with his 1st attempt, without having to even leave 1st gear.
He wound have done it again this season, irrespective of how many times the romoval of coefficient got him trashed in Europe
It isn't my league, he also did same in the EPL, and also got the sack so no biggie.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
airmark:

That even confirmed that burnthisleaguedown is a rubbish league, for him to have won it. He left the team just 3 points adrift of the leader, third on the table, not 15th or 17th.
Didn't he win in his first time of asking with Chelsea? Next season, same fate befell him.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
PietroRico:
not because he wasn't going to win the bayansh liga again, with his hands in his pockets
Yeah, simply because he was doing less than his predecessors
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2017
airmark:

He said it was easy to coach them and win burndisleaguedown, he proved it by winning it.
N he was sacked in only his second season .. init?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2017
Ribery is one player with a despicable charisma. So pathetic! Always caught up in every single controversy. Anyways, shey Carlo was blabbing about how easy it was to coach bayern? How market This should tell you something about our under the canopy EPL analysts on this forum.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Raheem sterling is that player I don't want to see starting for city today, irrespective of kun's absence. I'd even prefer stones, otamendi, Delph, walker,fernandinho, Gundogan, de bryune, silva, sane, Jesus
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Aguero Out... Arghh might just as well leave the citizens and switch to the blues.
They'll miss the absence of Benjamin mendy more than Aguero.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
The thought of watching Delefool tonight isn't funny at all. Would prefer we go with semedo as rb, with vidal in the right wing. Vidal's decision making is top notch. I watched sane running to the byline n cutting back yesterday n I was like : If only sense could fall on Delefool
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2017
ddippset:
the transfer wouldn't have been possible if dembele hadn't struck and pushed for a move. what if that salary offer was the only way to convince him to go on strike?
He's a barca fan from childhood, so no it wasn't. Even before he left rennes, he already wanted barca, but we weren't serious cos we all know this board n their scouting networks haven't got an eye for youngsters
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2017
ddippset:
you guys really need to chill out with this shrewd business man talk. how was he supposed to be shrewd? offer the dortmund and liverpool boards his wife and sisters? the earlier you accepted that neymar changed the transfer market the better. with 222 mil in our back pocket even enyimba fc was going to fucck us over if we ever wanted their player.
The fee both ney n Ousmane went for has nothing to do with Dembele's wages sir.mbappe went to paris for 168m, being the better hyped player, yet he's on 200k.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
When did Roberto start playing for us sef? He & Suarez both played their 100th laliga game against Girona.
sergi's been here since 2011/12 I think
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
ddippset:
bargaining with someone who is already at your club and under your payroll is different to trying to sign another player who is on contract with a big german club with about 2 weeks to deadline. not same at all.
Dembele has always wanted to be here, it was just dortmund that wanted to milk us dry, he'd ve accepted even 150k, but we all know Bartomeu isn't a shrewd business man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.