Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

10d0ve's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10d0ve's Profile / 10d0ve's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 26 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Omo na continuation sure pass. I'm not convinced about Sampaoli, don't know why
Before Enrique was appointed, my personal choice was keomann. If we really want someone who could motivate these players we've got that's won a great deal,while playing entertaining n dominant football, TBH, that name is SAMPOILI
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Who do you want as coach? Make everybody talk their mind now. We already know where byke stands. As for me, I want continuation, I don't want fraudulent change. Unzue is my most preferred.

cc: Dmcdad Coded01 Homesteady Debroslink jpmoriati upnepaa onuwaje obiorathesubtle trendlona 10dove and others.
Funny enough, I've always preferred unzue to Enrique right from their first 6 months. I think he's the think thank of the backroom staff. For continuation, i'll prefer unzue, But wouldn't mind any of sampaoli, unzue or Keoman (I know bykebyke wouldn't like tjis grin) but he'll do well at barca.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
How someone will say Messi didn't perform vs psg is baffling! Thing is, no matter the type of performance you put out that day, neymar's magic would have still overshadowed it.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:
how is the first penalty a right call?
that is the one that needs explanation.
The controversial penalty was just the 2nd, the first was a professional foul, the right back lost his feet at the edge of the box, he tried to creep so he'll block with his head.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging by 10d0ve(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
hedonistic:

Can you narrate what happened on the day of the incident, since you probably know the full story?
They both went out early morning for a smoke, it was on a Sunday if I remember correctly, they had an argument,he broke a bottle n stabbed his victim
... were you an LCU student?
Education / Re: Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging by 10d0ve(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
ademilan:
Before we find world peace, we gotta find a end to d war on the streets. 2pac
RIP my dawg flabush a.k.a walking google. All dawgs to go heaven. You was in ur final year, d only child, we weren't dt close buh it was all luv. We usta hang out in all of dem joints buh u never compromised ur studies. U was a genius. And to u "essential", v never been a strong supporter of "an eye for an eye" buh I pray God forgive u. I hope u find peace. The things we go thru in school, d wrong choices we make, most of us are just lucky to b here. So, who am I to judge u?? Who are we to say who lives and die?? Can't explain a mother's pain when her son drops. Not to talk of loosing ur only child. I hope flabush's mum is fine now and I pray his family is fine. Sleep on hommie. D good die young. Rest in peace to every genius that never made it.
mean! Seun was a real G! Hope Essential finds peace just like you said #wastedtalent

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2017
cumz:

yeah, Messi didn't make my top 5

neymar
Umititi
rakitic
Suarez
Roberto
suarez the least on my list! Neymar, umtiti, Busquet, rakitic, messi!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Finally Lucho deserves credit for whatever he told the boys b4 this MATCH, it was just like Zidane having a pep talk with those guys at the capital. He borrowed zizous charisma tonight, thumbs up! If neymar can consistently be serious n professional in matches like this, I tell you he's currently better that messi n cr7...but the problem is he isn't always charged up like those 2
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I was cautiously optimistic. I know if we failed to qualify, the same group of childish morons who has been shouting up and down, we will qualify! We'll qualify! , will be the first to throw stones at the coach for helping to dump us out this early in UCL. They were actually laying a trap for the coach because they know it is almost impossible to qualify. They will feel vindicated.This is what pharisehs do.
No brother, at the most critical point of ur god's career, you had zero faith in him.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
I deserve any kind of lambasting for not believing we could advance (tho it was crystal clear we'd win) but not from any Enrique nonsense please. So jp who was the manager that masterminded La coruna's great come back against Milan? I'm sure you don't remember. ..just gerrarahia!

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
San turned up=check! Neymar turned up =check! Busquet nko? Check! These are the most criticised Barca players by non barca fans this season.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sure, you have a point, but tonight, Man was useless. cheesy
man! That pass to suarez for the second penalty? (Even if I personally believe it wasn't a penalty) the character to convert the initial penalty? He wasn't no where near his best, but wasn't useless
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
On behalf of Barcelona legend, Luis Enrique I forgive you for all the atrocities you and bykebyke and 10dove committed against him. Your deplorable lack of faith in the team and his coach during their hardest moment amounts to a slap when you mock them with a probable comeback. Did you even believe it yourself.

Frauds!
Jp stop talking of lack of faith after going on sabbatical since that 4-0 drubbing at Paris. Even bykebyke no 1 anti- Enrique believed, but you? You inadvertently left your master to his fate.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
pelvicky:

you and bykebyke should STFU tonight.

Abeg park well.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
dmcdad:

Funny enough, just some days ago he made a bet with his teammates that he would score at least 2 goals against PSG tonight and surprisingly so, he did. Wow!
when he converted that penalty, I just remembered that bet! That guy won this game for us (the players played their hearts out)
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
nickvanilla:

Who is going AWOL now tongue
Lmao... This is just history! Kudos 4 that faith you had
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dmcdad your boy is pure magic! God bless "The child* Busquet delivered a master class. Rakitic bossed! Finally
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
bykebyke:
lipsrsealed
byke this na stunt?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Danhumprey:
grin grin
smiley The way the guy is getting his hopes on sha
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
barackodam:

Me I don't even understand this one wey all of them just few hours to the match have this strong belief

I'm Catalonia, I wish we qualify, but, realistically, lipsrsealed
how can you be catalonia?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
nickvanilla:
On this historic night, we stand tall, we stand strong.
We remind the world why we are called 'more than a club'. We remind the world what it means to have the greatest ever footballer in your squad. We do it for the history books, for the fans, for generations yet unborn. We re-define the meaning of the word; "impossible" .

Viva barca!
Barcelona 5 - 0 PSG (AET)
Playing usher ft young thug - no limit.
Hmm.. I hope you don't go awol after the match

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
dmcdad:

If only an early goal miracle would happen like it did against Milan some seasons back, then we could start dreaming. But with a PSG side that would be ready to kill to fend off all attack, I really doubt that would come to play.

If anything would happen, that's a big IF, then Messi would need to be at his absolute best and Neymar also. Well, Neymar by default seem to go into beast mode when he meets the big boiz, hence he would turn up. If they wreck havocs in their respective flanks, I would expect that Suárez should bury any chance that comes his way, even if it's half a chance. Meanwhile, for this to happen, Messi would need to concentrate on unsettling their defence and not on dropping deep, hence I would expect the midfield to bring their A-game so that Messi wouldn't need to drop deep as much even if he were to do so.

Back to reality though... #NoComeBack.cheesy
vs milan some seasons ago, it was a 2 goal deficit. Our midfield was still prime then with xaviesta in their prime allowing Leo to wreck all sort of havoc single handedly in attack...this midfield can't comfortably bye pass veratti n his cohorts
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
I stand with dmcdad... let's just hope we can squeeze a win that day...but hoping for qualification will be totally out of it. The deed had been done...we are talking of 4 goals deficit here
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
sebod:

With mobdro app downloaded on your phone, you are good to go sir.
thanks man

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Which site can one watch a live match...dmcdad jpmoriarti sebod homesteady et al
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olamyyde:

Na confirm mad man i swear grin
He is the only person I've seen that hates zizou
He doesn't hate him, it's just part of his 15mns of madness
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Turns out byke man is even more crazy than we thought cheesy

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
mcdreeezy:
The man has tried. I just hope we win the league this season. That will be a good send-forth for him.
No, he deserves nothing more than copa del rey send forth. .that's all he deserves
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
the best news I've heard in the past 18months
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which final did Henry perform in?
his 2003 confederation final golden goal. Or is the confederation cup not an int'l trophy?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

What of Euro cup where Henry choked, or UEFA cup or world cup or CL finals ?

Drogba performed in the CL final vs Bayern which Cl final did Henry perform? None

That 2006 quarter final the main performer on that day was Zidane, Henry was just a tag along.

vs Bayern when did he do it? You know not under Henry nor after Henry has Arsenal either eliminated Bayern or topped Bayern in a group so where is this performance.

Which final has Henry ever delivered?

List them out
Eruditor already answered that...they both choked in finals is the koko. Both performed in just one final. Both are great; Thierry is greater
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which final has Henry delivered in?

- Lets start from France 98 he was dropped in the final

- 2000 UEFA cup Henry blew all the chances and Galatasaray won the cup

- 2000 Euro cup Henry was blowing all the chances shooting from impossible angles until Wiltord and Trezeguet baled France out

- 2001 FA cup Henry wasted like 5 one on one chances vs Liverpool until Owen stole the match

- 2002 World cup Henry as highest goal scorer was just huffing and puffing until France crashed out

-2004 Euro cup France vs England, That season Henry was the main PK and Freekick taker for Arsenal After Henry wasted all the glit edged chances in that match, when the late penalty and Freekick came, Zidane chased him away from there

-Henry and the Arsenal clique forced Zidane Makelele and others to retire claiming their play was slowing France down, In the qualifiers, Henry choked sobad that France was in danger of not qualifying for the world cup in a grop of Israel, Ireland and Faroe Island, Until they went to bring Zidane back who not only qualified them for the world cup but dragged France to the final before he got a red card, Without Zidane France was lost

-2006 Champions League the high point of Henrys choking career, two 1 vs 1 chances vs Valdes and he blew it and Arsenals chance of winning the CL

-Zidane retired now left for Henry to carry France, Euro 2008 Henry and co ensured France crashed out of the group stage

Henry invented the art of choking, No one can choke as bad as Henry even Hidden Hazard dey learn work from Igwe
Drogba performed vs bayern (you don't rate F.A cups so do not start rating it with henry) there's not difference in their final matches. Remember vsbrazil in 2006 was a massive encounter. Vs Madrid. .he has done it, vs bayern, he has done it. His crusades against zizou made me dislike him, but I respect the career he had

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.