Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex (1010 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by xtgozie(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2013
This list of “don’t take your ex back (yet)” signs applies to men and women alike.

1. S/he has not completely accepted that you’re broken up and still talks like you’re still together or acts like you owe him/her something.

2. Contacts (in person, letter, cards, email, text or phone) are always about him/her trying to convince you that s/he has changed. Even when s/he is talking about you or the relationship, you get the sense he has no real interest in what you think, your needs or wishes.

3. S/he is still being controlled by neurotic neediness – e.g. contacting you because he/she thought you contacted him/her, then contacting you again to apologize for earlier on mistakenly contacting you, and then contacting you again – for whatever.

4.  S/he is (still) blaming “someone else” (you, your friend (s), relative(s), “other man/woman” etc.) for the problems in the relationship, for the break-up or for the two of you not being able to “get back” together.

5. S/he is still obsessed with “fixing you” and talks like s/he knows you better than you know yourself. You feel like you’re constantly being “coached/counseled” by a life coach/relationships “expert”.

6. S/he won’t let you take any responsibility for your role in the break up.  Says things like “You were great, I’m the one who messed up” or “You’re a wonderful person, I made you do x and y”. See this for what it is, “emotional bribery”. It takes two to create a relationship and it takes two to destroy it. If /she doesn’t get that simple fact, s/he still doesn’t get it. It’s that simple!...............continue @
http://coolpenny./2013/02/08/10-red-signs-you-shouldnt-your-ex-take-back/
Re: 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by 190: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2013
WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANNA GO BAK TO THEIR EX'S

Women don finish for market angry angry
Re: 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by tpia5: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2013
the way nlers keep going on about this ex thing, most sane people should be scared to date una, because it seems to be a crime for someone to do so.

why knowingly date someone who will be stalking you everywhere afterwards?

even befriending sef, not advisable unless you're crazy, in which case, keep going.

1 Like

Re: 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by 190: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
tpia@:
the way nlers keep going on about this ex thing, most sane people should be scared to date una, because it seems to be a crime for someone to do so.

why knowingly date someone who will be stalking you everywhere afterwards?

even befriending sef, not advisable unless you're crazy, in which case, keep going.

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Why would anyone wanna dete their ex?

1 Like

Re: 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by xtgozie(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Why would anyone wanna dete their ex?
U de ask me?
Re: 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by abuche(f): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Lol
Re: 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
xtgozie:
U de ask me?
I don't know who to ask na

(1) (Reply)

Marred Men What Will You Do If U Catch Your Wife Ontop Another Man / Pls I Need You Guys Advice / What Will You Do? Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.