Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (75701 Views)

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
Dammol: Finally
very nice story. More ink to your pen. I've never commented on this thread but i'll say this ''Please dont stop writing, you've got it in you''.
Thank you ma'am. I appreciate your compliments
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by sharkeyraw(f): 9:15pm On May 06, 2013
Amazing story, Well done Mynd_44!
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 9:42pm On May 06, 2013
sharkeyraw: Amazing story, Well done Mynd_44!
Thank you
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by HerHotness(f): 7:52pm On May 07, 2013
I Love you Mind!!! Followed this thread from day 1...Omg! U're talented *hugs*
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by dubem3(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2013
Who would have guessed it was Tunde all these while? Inheriting all that power...Oh mehn!!!

Mynd its a good job you have done.
I really had a good time reading through.
Thank God you finally finished it.
Well done.

#please I need the address to our new site
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Fantacy1(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
Followed d story only once. I was such a 1daful plot, I must confess. Please how do I access d complete story? I'll appreciate..tanx
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by luvmijeje(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2013
Mynd,you did wrote a compelling story, congrat.The only part I find confusing is the Akanni part but overall well done.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 9:59pm On May 08, 2013
Fantacy1: Followed d story only once. I was such a 1daful plot, I must confess. Please how do I access d complete story? I'll appreciate..tanx
I will think about arranging a complete plot
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 10:00pm On May 08, 2013
luvmijeje: Mynd,you did wrote a compelling story, congrat.The only part I find confusing is the Akanni part but overall well done.
Go through it again and tell me where you find it confusing
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by luvmijeje(f): 10:36pm On May 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go through it again and tell me where you find it confusing
Akanni is a spirit right? At what point did he have a human body? Coz during d part they were fightig each other I'm seeing statememt such as 'life pass out of his body'
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 11:04pm On May 08, 2013
luvmijeje:
Akanni is a spirit right? At what point did he have a human body? Coz during d part they were fightig each other I'm seeing statememt such as 'life pass out of his body'
He is not a spirit. He is completely human
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by ayobase(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2013
I can finally UN-FOLLOW.....I don't think I'm gonna follow any of ur stories due to ur timing and "no light" issues....Go get I-pass-my-neighbour na!

The story did worth the patience...KUDOS!
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by annalong: 12:51am On May 09, 2013
you are a great and captivating writer. I have not had a reason strong enough to stay up this late in a long while especially with a busy day ahead. Keep the fire burning
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 7:25am On May 09, 2013
nice.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by trolling(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2013
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by miznigeria: 9:33am On May 09, 2013
wat?the story's ended.aaaaw.u didnt go back to the accident scene i.e Ronke.....thumbs up.nice story.rilyrily love it
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Eneze1(f): 9:58am On May 09, 2013
Mynd_44 this is a masterpiece which keeps me glued to my system till I finished reading, you are a good writer keep up the good work man, when are you writing your next story? kiss
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by schwerz(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2013
This one na Naija Harry Potter....Go give Tunde Kelani im sure he'd love to work on it

1 Like

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by kulboy(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2013
I have followed this piece silently from the onset.I must confess that the suspense nearly killed me grin. Mynd I say a big thankyou for such an intersting read and keeping me thrilled.looking forward to your next piece.kudos !!
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by jjagz: 1:02pm On May 09, 2013
CONFAM. Even with the likes of Mazi....this is still my first comment on a story thread....mynd...your GOOD...only2 tins I have to tell u....1) go sell this story as a movie script and/or 2) go become a scripwriter.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 1:26pm On May 09, 2013
Now you people are making me blush.

My new work is already in the works. It is my diary the title is Guardians:The rise of the Powers that be.

You can check it out. I will move it here as soon as I get to a place I am comfortable with. Again, I say thank you everyone
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Peterpan1(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2013
There's no way that i can read this masterpiece without droping a word of encouragement; to mynd44 this is SUPERB
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by miznigeria: 2:18pm On May 09, 2013
oyestephen: Lekan might think this is one nightmare or am horror movie...
like seriously...i can't begin to imagine myself being lekan.i'd av died of fear.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 3:01pm On May 09, 2013
jjagz: CONFAM. Even with the likes of Mazi....this is still my first comment on a story thread....mynd...your GOOD...only2 tins I have to tell u....1) go sell this story as a movie script and/or 2) go become a scripwriter.
Tell me where to find someone interested in it
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 3:02pm On May 09, 2013
miz nigeria: like seriously...i can't begin to imagine myself being lekan.i'd av died of fear.
But you should realise that it is in time of Fear that our Courage is brought to bear
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by waoosa(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2013
am new in this section and this story took my attention. Great work from the author. Guess I need to visit here often.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 3:08pm On May 09, 2013
This is the link to what I am working on now.
www.nairaland.com/1279737/guardians-rise-powers
You can't post comments yet as I am just developing the story but........

I got a brilliant idea aboyt writting a Sequel to The Tripaternal son and I want it to be after The one I am writting now. What do you think?
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by ijebabe: 3:14pm On May 09, 2013
Really? Sounds interesting
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Eneze1(f): 3:59pm On May 09, 2013
Mynd_44 following that story fender to bumper, trying to get a first seat smiley
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by miznigeria: 4:24pm On May 09, 2013
pheeew,at last,to think that i was stuck for hours reading the story.am happy it was really worth it.thank you mynd.more ink to your pen.muaaah.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by luvmijeje(f): 11:00pm On May 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
He is not a spirit. He is completely human
Really? Ok thanks.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Marcela04: 5:45am On May 10, 2013
I do wake up 4am & i no am suppose 2 sleep early bt i couldn't because of ur story, i just couldn't stop reading it. Mynd 44 u are d bomb . Bravo 2 u, a good script writer. Can't wait 4 ur next story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Mending Fences (romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.