Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Woman Should Know About Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Woman Should Know About Men (18357 Views)

What Woman Can Do, Man Can Do More Better...(see Photo) / See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by sugar001(f): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
You can spot a mad man on nairaland when they attack a female for stating the obvious.
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yearrit! Bounce..Horse!
Yea!! Stallion, that is cool by me! grin grin
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
kissCleo:

God fearing; He MUST b a sound Christain....nobody wants a dull boy like Topeed or wht Eva his name is.
Anyway to each his own....I ve stated out d qualities smart women like me want ina man.....mayb u need to check d kind of women u date den...
A Woman with a solid income has little or no use of a mans money and even if d sex is good but he is an embarrassment to himself n d general public he is still nooooo good.n
U see that u're confused. What does ur definition of God fearing which you define as sound christian av to do with someone being dull.. Every woman no matter ow rich wants a man to take "care" of her. And in this day and age taking "care" means gifts,dates which means money.
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by passionate88: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
all of una try oooo... more POWER to una fingers to type more words of ........ cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Topeedo: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
12 inches!:

U see that u're confused. What does ur definition of God fearing which you define as sound christian av to do with someone being dull.. Every woman no matter ow rich wants a man to take "care" of her. And in this day and age taking "care" means gifts,dates which means money.
ABEG TELL D CHIC O...SHE IS NOT SOUND ENOUGH MENTALLY...SHE IS REALLY CONFUSED
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by kissCleo: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
12 inches!:

U seriously lack wisdom...as a sound xtain d reward is wisdom being smart
N d rest of your gist........whatever! tongue
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by kissCleo: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
Topeedo: ABEG TELL D CHIC O...SHE IS NOT SOUND ENOUGH MENTALLY...SHE IS REALLY CONFUSED
What is dis one sayin again?
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Julieccentric:
Yea!! Stallion, that is cool by me! grin grin
For ya mind! Fowl!
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
kissCleo:
What is dis one sayin again?
grin grin cheesy
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by try69: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigfizh: if you are going to attract a husband, u have to have the qualities of a wife, one thing i do know is that most men do not like aggressive & domineering women.

If u just talk to men anyhow & u have no respect for everyman around, no man will be attracted to you, some women are just talkative , they talk a mile a minute, u can't get it right if u talk too much.

Seriously, if I'm a gal and I see this kinna post with as much as 15 likes, I would desist from commenting and re-commenting and fighting and ...cos it would seem am guilty

My 5kobo
#dontwantnofight

4 Likes

Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Hypraise(f): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nonsense!!! Its always about what women have to offer to please men. Men actualy feel they do women favours by tryin to love or marry her... Who u be? God...
Love n be loved, respect n b respected. Women aint some tools, na person born them too.
In my opinion... (let me not say it)
Let me jus stop talking before I loose my temper here. Nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by skexy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
NAIRALAND MALE CHAUVINISTS ARE TALKING...................NIGERIAN GIRLS DID THIS OR THAT..............ABEG MAKE UNA SPARE SKEXY tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by totalbaby(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
this is nothing new
bigfizh: Men don't like women that are free wit all men, that all men can touch her all over, if you are going to attract a husband, u have to have the qualities of a wife, one thing i do know is that most men do not like aggressive & domineering women.

For some women, every man that shows a little interest interest,they see as a potential husband, that will scare any man away, if u treat every man like a friend & brother, u will win d heart of some man. If u just talk to men anyhow & u have no respect for everyman around, no man will be attracted to you, some women are just talkative, they talk a mile a minute, u can't get it right if u talk too much, u ask her one question, she volunteers d story of her entire life. Any man loves challenges, it is that lovely, well behaved woman that everyone says is hard to get,that most men would want to marry.

Gudluck
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by totalbaby(f): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
100 likes
Hypraise: Nonsense!!! Its always about what women have to offer to please men. Men actualy feel they do women favours by tryin to love or marry her... Who u be? God...
Love n be loved, respect n b respected. Women aint some tools, na person born them too.
In my opinion... (let me not say it)
Let me jus stop talking before I loose my temper here. Nonsense!!
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by totalbaby(f): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
don't mind this aboki stupiiiiid mtchew
kissCleo:
E dey pain u uuuuuhhhh ugly azz n U must b a very stupid dull boi! Leave here he- goat!
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by totalbaby(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
dn't mind this mumu
Idowuogbo:
Hurting? U dey finger my anuz? undecided. Julie d Christmas fowl! Na to strip run enter village square remain for u o! Kangaroo!
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by totalbaby(f): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
you talk sense. 100 likes smiley
kissCleo:

God fearing; He MUST b a sound Christain....nobody wants a dull boy like Topeed or wht Eva his name is.
Anyway to each his own....I ve stated out d qualities smart women like me want ina man.....mayb u need to check d kind of women u date den...
A Woman with a solid income has little or no use of a mans money and even if d sex is good but he is an embarrassment to himself n d general public he is still nooooo good.n
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by kells1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ok enuf, Hw about wot women don't like about men
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Ezeufi: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
antontech: True talk

Bollox, there is nothing any woman can do to scare a man away.
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2012
bigfizh: Men don't like women that are free wit all men, that all men can touch her all over, if you are going to attract a husband, u have to have the qualities of a wife, one thing i do know is that most men do not like aggressive & domineering women.

For some women, every man that shows a little interest interest,they see as a potential husband, that will scare any man away, if u treat every man like a friend & brother, u will win d heart of some man. If u just talk to men anyhow & u have no respect for everyman around, no man will be attracted to you, some women are just talkative, they talk a mile a minute, u can't get it right if u talk too much, u ask her one question, she volunteers d story of her entire life. Any man loves challenges, it is that lovely, well behaved woman that everyone says is hard to get,that most men would want to marry.

Gudluck

Nice.
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Sike(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Nak.ed truth!
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by Lobi(f): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
4 pages of insult.na wa
Re: What Woman Should Know About Men by herboshedhe(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chai....this thread nawa o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1 / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.