Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? (1088 Views)

Had It Been That Boys Menstruate.. / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by phemi3: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2012
This is a question my cousin (lady) asked me; which I don't really have a direct answer to. 'Why is that boys tends to be nice; when askin a lady out but changes drastically after they start dating?' I know that some ladies would really want to know why becos we guys really do some nasty things when askin them out.
Anyway my cousin said guys tends to pay attention to ladies when askin them out. . . Doing things like taking them to an expensive resturant(1st date), buyin her gifts often (even when it's not her buffday), celebrating their 1st valentine's day like there would be no other one; just to mention few in what she said.
Kind of funny abi? . . . Awaiting constructive reasons especially from guys. Thank you!
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by k2039: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2012
Just to win her over.
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by phemi3: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Abi oooo! Told her the same thing; but she said 'why should u start what you can't finish?'
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2012
you don't seriously expect a guy be him a flirt or someone that really love the said gurl to be harsh to her.first impression they say matters alot!!
Even a gurl that has bad manners wouldn't like to show it to a guy she loves.a guy that wants to win a gurl's heart with either the intention of being serious with her or just making her another bootycall will be nice to her to make her give him a chance; the difference is that the good guy will stick around and keep showing the gurl the love that he has for her unlike the flirt that would tap her äss and dump her after.it's inevitable so gurls have to live it.

P.S: ask her if she would give any guy a chance that would be like "yo bitch, i love your brèast.i wanna fûck you and dump you cos' you aint my type"...listen to her reply and you'll get the drift
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Nice? Most not all.My first ever meat was fiesty from start, I must have defo bin d devil to see d demon in him. wink
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by xynerise: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: Nice? Most not all.My first ever meat was fiesty from start, I must have defo bin d devil to see d demon in him. wink
Liar tongue
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Nigerian ladies and their gold - digging traits .. see their mouth like gifts.

Do your fathers spend the same money on y'all everyday
shioor !!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:
Liar tongue
Antelope undecided
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
Nigerian ladies and their gold - digging traits .. see their mouth like gifts.

Did your fathers spend the same money on y'all everyday
shioor !!
Did ur mother not teach u manners? undecided
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by xynerise: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Antelope undecided
Doe grin
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Beync(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2012
To Impress you of course
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:
Doe grin
Gremlin! cheesy
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by xynerise: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Gremlin! cheesy
imp tongue
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:
imp tongue
Elf tongue
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Did ur mother not teach u manners? undecided
Did your fada not train you ?
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by xynerise: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Elf tongue
Goblin grin
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

Did your fada not train you ?
He did a sound job.

Now tell me, was ur mother training not solid enough?
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:
Goblin grin
Nincompoop
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Now tell me, was ur mother training not solid enough?
I got a perfect training
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by xynerise: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nincompoop
Scallywag
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

I got a perfect training
I have my doubts.

EOD!! Go chop eba!

xynerise:
Scallywag
Oaf
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I have my doubts.
oh because I hate gold-diggers ?
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

oh because I hate gold-diggers ?
Do u? Wow! Interesting... Open thread na! undecided
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by xynerise: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oaf
Nitwit
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by viruz007(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
See dem derailing d thread... Tis allowed na.idowuogbo NPA's 1st lady how far?

OP its a norm. Wld u show a guy how h*or*ny u r on ur 1st meeting? Hian
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
well that's why you need laser lights to see through them!
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
viruz007: See dem derailing d thread... Tis allowed na.idowuogbo NPA's 1st lady how far?

OP its a norm. Wld u show a guy how h*or*ny u r on ur 1st meeting? Hian
Nna! Kedu? Me is good o! How u na
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by viruz007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Am good o. Hw r tinz @ our broda coolval's end? And hwz d ministry of women branch of NPA going?
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
viruz007: Am good o. Hw r tinz @ our broda coolval's end? And hwz d ministry of women branch of NPA going?
Chai! My attendance for dat cabana no b am at all... Make I go mark register I dey come cheesy
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by phemi3: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky: you don't seriously expect a guy be him a flirt or someone that really love the said gurl to be harsh to her.first impression they say matters alot!!
Even a gurl that has bad manners wouldn't like to show it to a guy she loves.a guy that wants to win a gurl's heart with either the intention of being serious with her or just making her another bootycall will be nice to her to make her give him a chance; the difference is that the good guy will stick around and keep showing the gurl the love that he has for her unlike the flirt that would tap her äss and dump her after.it's inevitable so gurls have to live it.

P.S: ask her if she would give any guy a chance that would be like "yo bitch, i love your brèast.i wanna fûck you and dump you cos' you aint my type"...listen to her reply and you'll get the drift
Thank you my guy, I told her the same thing 'dat it's a 2 way thing'. . . Guys pretend to be nice to build a good foundation while girls also pretend to be the Ajebo type; even if she be real aje pako.
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
A guy that really love a girl will always maintain his approach and tempo be it the early part, middle part or otherwise. However, a guy that is not sincere, will only pretend and mask his real self in order to win her heart. That's just the difference and one funny truth is that you can hardly tell who is fake or real.
Re: Why Is That Boys Tends To Be Nice; When Askin A Lady Out But . . . .? by phemi3: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2012
hmnnnnn! Don't think so. . . . We guys (both sex) hide under the pretence of deceit. So what you re telling me is dat ' u do take ur gal to the cinemas anytime u re chanced? Or u do take her to a nice resturant; anytime she wants to? If you re still doing these things after . . . Dat means ur name really precedes you (2goodbobo).

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? / Can You Date A Muslim?? / Help I Am A Psycho Becos Of A Self Confident Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.