Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? (1088 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by tishat(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
In this part of the world we pretend a lot,someone's marrital status is Subject to change anytime from single to married or separated or divored!so it beats me when single pple keep claiming single but not searching when they are seriously searching with torch light.
I have this single girl friend that always claim she is not searching at all but attends all single&mingle seminars,yesterday my hubby invited friend over for dinner and when the guy saw her at my place he said to herI think we cld get together someday soon so I quicky told him that she isn't looking for a
Date and he apologized,gosh my friend gave me this killer look and left immediately,vnt called since then,did I do something wrong thought she wasn't searching
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lolol. If you know what is good for you get her that dude by all means. @op. To some, they think it makes people to perceive them as tough and focused.
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by larrymoore(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Frankly, l can't imagine why? Particularly ladies, they keep pretending until they over ripe.
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
everyone is searching just that the time and experience tend to pull some strings. I can just imagine myself going for lectures by 7 in the morning, attend my daily ward round of patients then come back late around 5pm, cook or light rest, go for topic discussions or report my unit work, get back by 9pm, light reading till 12am and crash till the next day
anyone that puts up with me will be God sad

same with the other 80hrs a week jobs. they tried the relationship thing and ended up hooking up with their jobs more. They would want a break and focus on their career first

so it is with the broken hearted guys and girls who claim to be more cautious in entering another affair. yeah, they're searching but dont want to get involved with the bad eggs, hence their plight

everybody wants a chance in a relationship but its better to just say you're hooked than the obvious to avoid going through that phase
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
But I am single and not searching. The thing is that, you can never imagine how happy some poeople are with their single life. Some single lives beat a lot of married or couples life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Vicjustice: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
tishat: In this part of the world we pretend a lot,someone's marrital status is Subject to change anytime from single to married or separated or divored!so it beats me when single pple keep claiming single but not searching when they are seriously searching with torch light.
I have this single girl friend that always claim she is not searching at all but attends all single&mingle seminars,yesterday my hubby invited friend over for dinner and when the guy saw her at my place he said to herI think we cld get together someday soon so I quicky told him that she isn't looking for a
Date and he apologized,gosh my friend gave me this killer look and left immediately,vnt called since then,did I do something wrong thought she wasn't searching
That's because, Nigerians lie a lot and pretend too much
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by carzola(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
hi my nem is carzola am single nd serchin.... isnt dat not an embarasin statment now u kn y...
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
OP, really some people love to keep their business private. What would you have done for all that declare their searches to you? Would you help me get a good Christian man in his thirties,tall,dark,handsome and a total segxy moralist who is going to fall in love with me if I told you I was searching? Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by carzola(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
moreeni: OP, really some people love to keep their business private. What would you have done for all that declare their searches to you? Would you help me get a good Christian man in his thirties,tall,dark,handsome and a total segxy moralist who is going to fall in love with me if I told you I was searching? Exactly my thought.
serch no more am here.. am t
d ans to ur questn

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Chinwem(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol. If you know what is good for you get her that dude by all means. .

Seconded.
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by tpia5: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Obviously, your friend is looking

@ poster.
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Single and not searching and happy with that, why ....................... because Income doesn't split into 2 grin
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by 190: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2012
them full nairaland especially derailers section paradise room grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 31, 2012
190: them full nairaland especially derailers section paradise room grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But wait ooooooo @Op, I am single and happy! Na by force?
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Mynd44: 5:13am On Dec 31, 2012
190: them full nairaland especially derailers section paradise room grin grin grin grin
OMG!!!

**DIES**
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by 190: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by tpia5: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2012
i think the men should open their minds in 2013, and quit the eternal bachelor club undecided

what do you want- a sign in the sky?

[s]I'm sure you know that can be arranged- dont ever doubt the determination of women in pursuit of a man![/s]

at least have a SO, instead of proudly parading your "singleness" in people's faces, jeez. Do you know how unsettling that is for an average lady in search of a partner?
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
OMG!!!

**DIES**

OMG!!!

**FAINTS**

@op, the answer is cos they chose to lie or say the truth.the choice is their's.but most time, people say it so that they can still be able to flirt and have free punny/JT
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by tpia5: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
they say it because they dont want to appear desperate, or they feel it makes them look uncool if they admit they're looking for a man.
Re: Why Are Pple Ashamed To Admit They Are Single And Searching? by Walexz02(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
I am single and ...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Muslim?? / LADIES: 10 Things That Turn Guys OFF / Help I Am A Psycho Becos Of A Self Confident Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.