Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? (12364 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
freecocoa: If there's anything good about quarreling in a relationship, then its the make up $ex and the fact that the drama could be funny at times.
Fact# grin
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
This topic dey use style switch direction o...from quarreling to make up $ex.

1 Like

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella: This topic dey use style switch direction o...from quarreling to make up $ex.
D tin dey do u strong tin?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
It's okay to fight a WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) type of fight in your relationship esp when dealing with 'cheating' among Nigerian girls... but when you talk of "someone you love" - it is another form of madness influenced by a lustful desire prior to the imagination of your woman's/man's body..
you've been spending too much time with 190.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D tin dey do u strong tin?
hehehehehehe...I no go respond you cos na front page we dey.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by abuabdulhaqq(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky:

i'd say different strokes for different peeps.no relationship is rosy.there is a little ups and downs here and there that spices up a relationship after both partners make up but you guys shouldn't let it be a constant thing with the hope to "to love each other more".it might be disastrous in the near future.

As for if it happens to me, i think it's a general thingy.just like a make up sèx.when two lovers quarrel and later make up, it's like they are starting their romance afresh and you and i both know that when two lovers just starts dating, the fun is like a roller coaster..so i think it happens to most peeps
yes but if it too much is bad
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by pendo89(f): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
We shouldn't look forward to quarreling with that in mind.If it happens,your maturity,the argument at hand and frequency will determine if it will become stronger or weaker.
Persistent quarrells make the body weary.When weariness comes, stress follows and everything breaks down.
Avoid as much as you can for ur mind sake.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by mercurie(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
It's okay to fight a WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) type of fight in your relationship esp when dealing with 'cheating' among Nigerian girls... but when you talk of "someone you love" - it is another form of madness influenced by a lustful desire prior to the imagination of your woman's/man's body..

Why not get delivered 4rm dis ur nigerian girls negative mentality? Mtchweeeeeee
@ op ur right but an overdose is dangerous
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
eziokwu?
Mba, eziasi.tongue
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Suljosh: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
well spoken
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Les: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
Op, i don't know but i know dat a quarrel witout due resolutions can be deadly. And who said ol relationships are not rosy?? Mine is not just very rosy, it's even very hibiscus sef!!!
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Suljosh: well spoken
What was well spoken?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by oferefe(f): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

I thought of that too bro buh you knw quarellin in a relationship is inevitable na, we quarel once in a while, d las ┼iϻe we quarelled was juz last week, we didn't talk 4 like 2 days ßŮϯ when I thought of what caused Ŧħåϯ quarel, I realised that I caused it, I had to call her immediately and apologised to her and she was so happy

Appreciated, but do you have to keep malice for that long?two days is too much as a couple otherwise you will give devil an avenue for ministration in your heart.I learnt that a couple that settle misunderstanding quickly tent to stay longer that usual,their relationship will last and they live longer. wink
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
quarrel when settled at once makes it stronger if it lasts long the relationship is loosing its value.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
you've been spending too much time with 190.
A minute spent with 190 is better than years of relationship with some Nigerian girls..
smiley
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by markus1133: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
not really ..
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

A minute spent with 190 is better than years of relationship with some Nigerian girls..
smiley
exactly my point, a minute spent with 190 is enough to corrupt your mind.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
~vicky~:
it destroys the relationship because there will always be those little things that turn into bigger things and there will be more and more things that irritate you about the other person until you cant stand to be with them.
You re sooo right!I had a guy I was soo inlove with sometime ago, He claims 2 luv me as well... But I realize dat we re always arguing over dis and dat, it got 2 a point I knew I jess av 2 put an end 2 d dramma b4 he drives me nut, coz I hate complaining about d same thing over and over...

1 Like

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
mercurie:

Why not get delivered 4rm dis ur nigerian girls negative mentality? Mtchweeeeeee
I'm trying my best..
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by odehaj: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
freecocoa: If there's anything good about quarreling in a relationship, then its the make up $ex and the fact that the drama could be funny at times.
Shhhhhaaarrrrap!very soon the so-called make up s*x won't hold water. Quarrel
continues moment after d $ex till infinity!Nigerian girls think they can settle everything thru bottom offer.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
exactly my point, a minute spent with 190 is enough to corrupt your mind.
lol.. this is not about 190.. It's about my experience
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

lol.. this is not about 190.. It's about my experience
oh yeah? how many Nigerian girls have you dated?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
hmmm if and when you keep quarreling about the same thing,i can assure you that your relationship is getting weaker because the main issue has not been addressed but swept under the carpet to be quarreled about another time. If your GF has been quarreling with you about an attitude or behavior i would advise you work on it.If you've been the one raising dust about her attitude she better adjust otherwise sooner than later the complainer will start resenting the object of her complaints. Quarrels are meant for issues to be trashed out and resolved.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
oh yeah? how many Nigerian girls have you dated?
lets leave that for another day.. smiley
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by kaosichrist(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Guys it depends on d cause & d length of d qurrel, an also d understandin b/w d 2 parties peopl. Bt men had i kno always comes at last avoid wateva 'll cause qurrel. Bles u (JASDEDON)
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

lets leave that for another day.. smiley
mscheww!!! I'll let you go but if I catch you hating on Nigerian girls again....until then.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by dilbert100: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
i think an arguement is needed every so often.......and of course you have the making up part to consider!!!! tongue
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by yme1(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
healthy quarrels in a relationship is good and in most cases inevitable it actually means that the both have developed another step further in your relationship. It is only when one is closer to you that a quarrel will then actually happen, but learn to apologise when you are at fault and vice versa
quarrels can build and destroy a relationship, depends on how you two go about it

I do pick up sense less quarrles sometimes cos I know the make-up s*x is worth it at the end grin
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by aweleokolo: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
For me, constant arguing, quarrelling or fighting is just exhausting.
I think we should learn amicable compromise.

just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to argue or fight.

Sorry oh but I keep arguing and fighting to the barest minimum.
All that High BP love is soo not for me pls.

Life is too short for Chris&Rihanna Roamnce undecided
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by israel007: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Its the worst thing that both parties could ever embark on.

Take it from someone dating a person that holds on to issues forever

Stop it stop it stop it.

Love the person so much but it feels like I'm in the wrong hand and ....
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
mscheww!!! I'll let you go but if I catch you hating on Nigerian girls again....until then.
take am easy 9ja girl smiley
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
andromida: hmmm if and when you keep quarreling about the same thing,i can assure you that your relationship is getting weaker because the main issue has not been addressed but swept under the carpet to be quarreled about another time. If your GF has been quarreling with you about an attitude or behavior i would advise you work on it.If you've been the one raising dust about her attitude she better adjust otherwise sooner than later the complainer will start resenting the object of her complaints. Quarrels are meant for issues to be trashed out and resolved.
Will you be my lady?.......even for a week? smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.