Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? (12375 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Will you be my lady?.......even for a week? smiley wink

Lol toasting tins abi??
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
oferefe: Odinaka00:

I thought of that too bro buh you knw quarellin in a relationship is inevitable na, we quarel once in a while, d las ┼iϻe we quarelled was juz last week, we didn't talk 4 like 2 days ßŮϯ when I thought of what caused Ŧħåϯ quarel, I realised that I caused it, I had to call her immediately and apologised to her and she was so happy

Appreciated, but do you have to keep malice for that long?two days is too much as a couple otherwise you will give devil an avenue for ministration in your heart.I learnt that a couple that settle misunderstanding quickly tent to stay longer that usual,their relationship will last and they live longer. wink

Exactly what came to mind that was why I quickly recharged my phone Ť☺ call her lol b4 devil ministers a wrong message into her heart lol....thanks again bro
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
OkwaIfugo: quarrel when settled at once makes it stronger if it lasts long the relationship is loosing its value.

On point bro buh this yur name is too funny o....kee ife ifulu?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yez it is true dat quarel/misundastndng do strengthen a relationshp. Bt it dpends on d kinda relationshp. I discovrd that in a rlatnshp in times of misundastndng ladies put more listeng ears than men do. But if both parties sit dwn and discus their problms in agreemt then it helps alot in a relatnshp. I'm sayng diz base on xperience abt my past rlatnshp. My ex, despite wat i was facng neva care 2 knw hw i felt bt d day i pourd evrythng at heart he told me dat i've changd and d'nt respect him. 2 cut d tory short, i quit d rlatnshp nt b'cos of our misundastndng bt b'cos evn if we gt maried we wil til hav d same problm in cycle b'cos he's neva ready 2 humble himslf 4 both of us 2 settle our problms. Well, sumtimes quarel helps in a rlatnshp and on d other hand, it hurt 2 realise dat u two are nt meant 4 each other whn it erupt.sad
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
mem88: Yez it is true dat quarel/misundastndng do strengthen a relationshp. Bt it dpends on d kinda relationshp. I discovrd that in a rlatnshp in times of misundastndng ladies put more listeng ears than men do. But if both parties sit dwn and discus their problms in agreemt then it helps alot in a relatnshp. I'm sayng diz base on xperience abt my past rlatnshp. My ex, despite wat i was facng neva care 2 knw hw i felt bt d day i pourd evrythng at heart he told me dat i've changd and d'nt respect him. 2 cut d tory short, i quit d rlatnshp nt b'cos of our misundastndng bt b'cos evn if we gt maried we wil til hav d same problm in cycle b'cos he's neva ready 2 humble himslf 4 both of us 2 settle our problms. Well, sumtimes quarel helps in a rlatnshp and on d other hand, it hurt 2 realise dat u two are nt meant 4 each other whn it erupt.sad

Thanks 4 sharing my dear, you ve made a very good point, thanks 4 ♈☺uЯ contribution
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
odehaj: Shhhhhaaarrrrap!very soon the so-called make up s*x won't hold water. Quarrel
continues moment after d $ex till infinity!Nigerian girls think they can settle everything thru bottom offer.
You well so?
If you lack comprehension skills, I advice you go back to school and acquire that.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by nikky5(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Misunderstanding is inevitable in a relationship.But this should not result to fighting rather it should be resolved amicably.Humour plays a very important role in any relationship as I do that alot.Even when there is a misunderstanding I have bags of jokes to bury the matter and life continues.Text the joke to her and make her laf.Dont fight
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by iamtheprincipal: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

I thought of that too bro buh you knw quarellin in a relationship is inevitable na, we quarel once in a while, d las ┼iϻe we quarelled was juz last week, we didn't talk 4 like 2 days ßŮϯ when I thought of what caused Ŧħåϯ quarel, I realised that I caused it, I had to call her immediately and apologised to her and she was so happy

That was a great step you made right there; realising when you are at fault, accepting it and apologising to your partner without wasting much time. I salute you, my brother.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Okworigeorge(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Nope i can read very well even better than you!
Your topic is: DOES TOO MUCH 'QUARELLS' IN A RELATIONSHIP MAKES IT TO GROW STRONGER? And i answered you based on your topic.

Please explain: TOO MUCH 'QUARELL'?

***you didnt even spell your quarell correctly self angry
It is quarrel not quarell!

What is the meaning of too much QUARREL? Does too much not mean frequent? Besides did i categorically state you (op) in my first response? Abeg cool down oh, because my head is very hot, am looking for someone to slap self, NO ENTER MY TRAP!
....WOMEN and dia whahala
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Bigboy100: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
This is truly true, I always experience it whenever we had any misunderstanding with my girl. But all depends on how you can masterfully handle the crisis .
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Localamos(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Quarrels, on the short run, binds the couple together. You could even score some make-up sex after each episode of quarrels, but after a while both of you lose respect for each other and the real essence of a lovig relationship is erroded.

But love covers the multitude of sin. So please always find an agreeable ground before that disagreement degenerates into a quarrel. That way, both of you will keep your relationship aglow and alive.

All the best.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by miss9ja(f): 12:07am On Nov 13, 2012
oferefe: Odinaka00:

Appreciated, but do you have to keep malice for that long?two days is too much as a couple otherwise you will give devil an avenue for ministration in your heart.I learnt that a couple that settle misunderstanding quickly tent to stay longer that usual,their relationship will last and they live longer. wink
Abeg wetin be dz ministration wey una dey talk?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2012
miss 9ja: Abeg wetin be dz ministration wey una dey talk?

U nor go understand lol
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Will you be my lady?.......even for a week? smiley wink
smiley
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2012
andromida:
smiley
Oh yeah, your smile brightens a part of me. How're you doing today?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Make una nor quarrel o if d tin work out lol
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by anintia(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Abeg its a lie
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Sike(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2012
Could this be true?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Really?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2012
andromida:

Really?
Yeah! It does and it's pretty amazing. Tell me you're doing fine....... wink
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by tulk2mi: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
[b][/b]Odinaka00:

Dats the Danger signal there, supposing u did not realise u were wrong and apologised and she also stood by her gun. what happens? wen quarels become frequent its an indication dat u hv more differences than comon things together, it cannot then translate to a stronger relationship.

4 me less quarrel is wat i blive makes relationship stronger, cos once there is a difference, it becomes unusual so we both know its serious and thrash d mata accordingly. DONT LET QUARRELS AND ARGUMENTS BECOME NORM IN UR RELATIONSHIP cos it will b 2 late by the time u realise u hv crossed the line of no return.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah! It does and it's pretty amazing. Tell me you're doing fine....... wink

I am doing fine.Oh happy day! grin whats with you?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
andromida:

I am doing fine.Oh happy day! grin whats with you?
Oh yeah!! Trust me, you've got the right words. It's indeed a happy day! I'm awesome and good to know you're doing fine. Can we chat somewhere concealed? smiley
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yay! my first nld friend. maybe you drop yours and we do the concealed chatting. smiley
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
andromida: Yay! my first nld friend. maybe you drop yours and we do the concealed chatting. smiley
That's pretty good then. Do you know how the PM works? I think it starts from there smiley wink
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by tope33(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
grin
acidosis™:

Ladies first.. or is that applicable only on money matters.. ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Father Watch While His Six Yrs Old Boy Bangs Olosho In Public / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / awper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.