Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (26440 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY (2) (3) (4)

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by gega: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2012
hey @Jay di.you should spend putting your talent to productivity.you seem to me like a creative writer, may you should write some good script for nollywood.
Be careful about men of God,you didnt not put them there.let them be.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by acidtalk: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2012
NO PASTOR you are wrong.

THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE BY FIRING SQUAD.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by nodullin(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2012
femdanowo: hey peeps..property for sale..two plots of land with a semi complete duplex,three bedrooms...at iju area of ogun state..contact me if interested..idongstephen@yahoo.com

Bros!!! Abeg u miss road Take this to the real-estate section.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by vicholas(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Please kindly remove baba adeboye from that list.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by hubreality(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Sammyfissy:

Yes you are right...he's the only holiness preacher among em all
Holiness is measured first from the heart and not the outward appearance.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by stineb1: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

2000 years from now, Another Bible woulda replaced the one we are using and the new Acts 16:16-30 will go something like this.

You read it here first!! grin

My ignorant Friend please read Revelation 22:18-19, Deutronomy 4:2 and stop being a fool in the name of cracking jokes. God is a consuming fire.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by chronique(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2012
omenziate:

Holiness wetin? Dose pple are just sanctimonious, u obviously don't know deeper life.

Oya tell us about them since you know them better...
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by tomakint: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2012
Come to think of it, the annual revenues of few churches in Nigeria alone are more than what some smaller countries in Africa make in a year. In a country where 'PASTORS' buy jets for fun despite the fact that almost 80% of their congregation are 'PAUPERS' should under normal circumstances call for 'sober reflection'! cool
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by modicum: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2012
No way--I disagree. what about those of us waiting to become overseers too
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2012
HOW MUCH FOR PRIVATE JET?
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Godsbrown(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Lovine: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!

What about the doctrine of his church? Do you know that his clients (members are slaves? Don't do this and that, only church committee will choose wife or husband for you, etc. Kumuyi is a fake Pastor whether Jets or not, still the richest pastor

may God punish your mouth for saying kumuyi is a fake pastor...because he dosent preach what u like thats why he is fake...u better be careful.....pls read ur bible very well and match it with the doctrine of these pastors then u will know who is fake.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by karpentar: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2012
elampiro: Very interesting.

Soon people will start writing 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'.

I wish bakare has a branch of his church in portharcourt, I would have been a staunch member. The fellow is sincere, blunt, bold and exploitative like others.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Godsbrown(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2012
hubreality:
Holiness is measured first from the heart and not the outward appearance.

this is what all of u use to justify ur evil deeds....yes it starts from the heart...but it dosent stop their it shows on the outside...is it not what u process in ur heart that ur life wife show outwardly?

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by disloman(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2012
Most of u guys r disappointing.i nao knw say poverty don wallow una thinking faculty.let bakare sell all his properties n start living in face me n face u apartment n taking molue 2 his church.then i wil nao knw say e serious.let me tell this.d wealth of ur pastor determines d worth of ur church.winner chapel,deeper life,christ embassy etc,do u guys knw ao much they spend 4 outreach mission?we all pray 4 gud things of life.private jets r also meant 4 MOG.nothing stops u frm being MOG n stop hating.nigeria is doom wit these kind of pple.God,help us

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2012
PTB always on point!
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by kutchs: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Whobedatte: Bakare is the Desmond tutu, Martin luther of our time!!!
Really?
Tunde Bakare of all people.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2012
engineerd: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!
What has this got to do with what Tunde Bakare said. So, if a Pastor is upright,he does not need to feel what the poor are going through?
undecided undecided

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by disloman(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2012
tomakint: Come to think of it, the annual revenues of few churches in Nigeria alone are more than what some smaller countries in Africa make in a year. In a country where 'PASTORS' buy jets for fun despite the fact that almost 80% of their congregation are 'PAUPERS' should under normal circumstances call for 'sober reflection'! cool
u r sick.is it possible where 80% of a church members r poor n their MOG buys a jet?pls guys.think b4 u comment.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by disloman(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2012
sarutobie: Typical nigerians looking for someone to blame when things aint moving their way.what have each of YOU done selflessly to better the conditions of nigerians and the country at large? I can bet most of you screaming "MOG this and that" don't even know what the interiors of the orphanage homes,prisons in your community or state looks like...when last did you give that beggar you pass everday to work those worn out clothes you don't need anymore?..hyocrites make the loudest noise anyway..
they r all hypocrites.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2012
Godsbrown:

this is what all of u use to justify ur evil deeds....yes it starts from the heart...but it dosent stop their it shows on the outside...is it not what u process in ur heart that ur life wife show outwardly?
No, you are wrong. Infact, it is the other way round most times. Most people are not what they show and say outwardly. There are a lot of pretenders and those that exhibit the "holier than thou" attitude.Although, this might not apply to your pastor, the point you made up there is incorrect.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by bankylan: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2012
......I hope Seun Osewa will be sensitive enough and try to do something about people saying negative things about ordained men of God.

He provides this platform, and I hope he will not be held accountable. I wouldn't know how much success he has achieved, but I am sure he still has a long way to go..but for having this platform, I really respect him and I give kudos to him.

But if he does not want this platform to be stagnant or lose its worth, I strongly believe he has to censor what is posted on this site especially as regards men of God.

He has the traffic, but I am wondering if someone like me will ever want to put my advert on nairaland given my perception of the caliber of people that often visit this site. I don't see them as potential buyers!!!

You want to see comments that are not subjective, deep, and intelligent, but it seems the majority of the visitors are unemployed and frustrated folks. There are few people with intelligent comments, and I am sure some of them will have my reservations.

But my fear is if Seun is a Christian by faith or by religion. If it is later, then I won't expect any change or his 'thank you' for my comments.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2012
This is the wife of that jerry-curl pastor based in warri. of recent he claimed his memebers bought him a private jet.
Can someone give me reasons why him and his entire household shouldnt be sent to prison?

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by 5much(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2012
Bakare made a salient point but 'touch not my anointed' mentality won't let people feel him.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by anintia(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2012
Well only God can justify what they do
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by 360zibah: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2012
*sips coffee* on my way to work, was listening to City Fm and they were talking about Nigeria; poor getting poorer, rich stealing and embezzling, private jets n yada yada. a caller was so angry about the private jet nuisance....I thought he would pop an artery.

Nigeria needs a total overhaul. No sitting member should be allowed back not even as consultants. As for our religious leaders especially those with flamboyant lifestyles......zibah would sit that one out for now
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by tayeola24yahoo: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2012
@ocelot2006 are you God that will judge who is really man of God?
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2012
Our people are blinded by religion and religious leaders, until they open their eyes spiritually and see the havoc all their religious leaders have planted, they will not look-back.
Religious leaders in nigeria, know how to play mind-games and toy with people's emotions, hence continuous decay in that business sorry religious sector!!!!
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by EDAMS: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2012
well said most of the members of nairaland are frustrated and jobless people who find solace in condemning
anything that concern MOGs and other institutions.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Zikdik(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2012
ifeness:

today's religion will be tomorrow's mythology. In future,people would not believe Christianity was practiced my sane humans
I don't know what you mean by sane humans.Are they the ones who are killed on a daily basis and yet,donot retaliate?Or the ones who kill 'em?
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by mko2005: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2012
usmsam: @Sisi_kill You just made my night. grin

RANT
I do not know why Christians still defend their "Men of God". It is absolutely irritating when i see church members wallowing in poverty, bringing their last kobo to church every Sunday, while their pastor (whose picture they have hung in their house as their only piece of decoration) will travel around in the latest cars and private jets. He doesnt give a flying f**k abt his followers except when it comes to tithes and donations.

All of you that defend ur fake MOGs always scream "Thou shall not judge! Lets leave the judging for God..... blah blah". But if i post a story of a 419ner on NL with private jets, those same idiots will judge him.

Abeg, i am halfway done with my little rant and i don tire. Lemme sleep jor.

I feel bad some times when i here people saying that Christian congregation are poor ! Not every church goer is a christian but all christians fellowship with their christian brethren. The bible instructed us to heed to the word of God and experience the supernatural.If you go to church and still remain in your sinful state,nothing happens no matter what you do or what the 'men of God'says.There are real men of God as we have the fake abound as well.You guys should not be deceived cos everything you see going on in Nigeria and the world at large are bin allowed by God becos the scripture must be fulfilled.But i beg of you for those of you who care to listen,chhose your words especially if you dnt have a 'good relationship' with God.But if you hear from God,pray for our spiritual leaders for them to amend their ways especially those who have left the right track. Learn not to reign abuses on people whether men of God or Men of devils !

TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55