Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (26438 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by mko2005: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2012
secreyor: CURSE!!..that's all nigerians are good at.why border,in every family,community,church,country,etc,there are bound to be d poor and d rich,now d truth is d rich get richer cos dat's all they spend all their energy working at,while d poor remains poor cos he can't stop ranting every about some person,body,or organisation dat have no connection with d their state governance..A GO has a private jet,so what?...he didn't make his 60% congregation any poorer,cos to me,if u wanna go to church,choose d one inwhich u can relate to their teachings,attend services,seek God's face in truth,then go home and continue with ur life.The church is not a charity home where d poor come seek for human help,but a place where both d rich and d poor come to seek salvation.Trust me,if u come to my church,and you wanna spend ur time counting d amt of multi-million naira cars at d garrages,u'll grow old..To me ppl should stop this lazy attitude of BLAME,i hate it,cos even my family,my own uncle owns a jet,but his immediate younger sister(my mom) sometimes uses d public transport (no fuel).We nigerians need to learn d principle of hardwork,if at all u want to blame,focus on d govt. not ur pastor.As for pastors,i see no problem owning private jets,mansions or whatever,they are mere men who also deserve it..Pls focus ur blame on d govt.,leave ur GO alone and seek God's face in truth.
The spirit lead you to alter this things. But i tell us,if the men of God love these wealth more than the God they worship then there is a problem.But we dnt know becos no one knows the heart of a man.The love of money is the root of all evil.Your knowledge of God is your limitation.If you believe God can give you a bicycle then you will have just that.But if you believe that private jet isn't a big deal for your God,then you will have one or even an air line !The big question is:What is the motive behind owning a private jet ? There are positive and negative motives.If it's to show of,you may be heading to hell if you do not repent.But if it's to ease your work with God,i can confidently tell you that God gave you the cheque to own one.
For Christians who ignorantly criticize,do it with caution.For others who do not know what to say concerning all these,it is better for you to remain silent.And do not let the devil have his way by making you believe that there is nothing good in Christianity !We may see these 'men of God'as evil and meet them in heaven if we eventually make it.Been wealthy does not make you a sinner but the love for your wealth sure will take you to hell.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by mko2005: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2012
bankylan: ......I hope Seun Osewa will be sensitive enough and try to do something about people saying negative things about ordained men of God.

He provides this platform, and I hope he will not be held accountable. I wouldn't know how much success he has achieved, but I am sure he still has a long way to go..but for having this platform, I really respect him and I give kudos to him.

But if he does not want this platform to be stagnant or lose its worth, I strongly believe he has to censor what is posted on this site especially as regards men of God.

He has the traffic, but I am wondering if someone like me will ever want to put my advert on nairaland given my perception of the caliber of people that often visit this site. I don't see them as potential buyers!!!

You want to see comments that are not subjective, deep, and intelligent, but it seems the majority of the visitors are unemployed and frustrated folks. There are few people with intelligent comments, and I am sure some of them will have my reservations.

But my fear is if Seun is a Christian by faith or by religion. If it is later, then I won't expect any change or his 'thank you' for my comments.
There are more confused Christians here than the atheist we have on NL.
There are also more church goers than those led by the spirit on NL.
Of course,the traditional and juju worshipers are here who want's to be heard as well.
But i believe that one day,all on this site and the creator will be visited individually by God.
God bless us all !
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Kagawa: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Bless you sisi for this... I am publishing this excerpt on my site wwww.mablizzyofficial.com in the next few minutes.. When i go larger and create avenues for columnists, atink i will like to have a creative mind like yours on...
Your really talented

Sisi_Kill:

2000 years from now, Another Bible woulda replaced the one we are using and the new Acts 16:16-30 will go something like this.

You read it here first!! grin
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2012
engineerd: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!

Imagine 95% of his doctrine is about Heaven and salvation...why will he be among...Everybody in Nigeria knows wat this man preach,even muslims,Christian,atheist,herbalist knows dat his doctrine is about heaven and salvation and not how to aquire wealth all the time.

I have attended their service b4 and come n see, wen it comes to givin tithe and offering;some will give #5,#10,some will not even give @all. Their pastors are not concern whether u give or not...but all they want from u is to be d doers of that word of salvation

HOW come he mention his names @W.F kumuyi...
I don't blame him,he's a pastor and at the same time politician=>can u serve two master at d same time...NOOOOOo

#Singing fela:open your eyes everywhere.arch bishop na miliki,Pope na enjoyment,Imam na gbaladun..

Those dat worship d devil knows themselves and those dat worship God indeed and in truth,knows themselves Even I myself I've decided not go to church again cuz the way the so-called men of God today behave to their members baffles me how they follow the doctrine of Christ..He has no shoes,no house,no land,no horse in his own time...even his followers

And some pastors in Nigeria will have hundreds of houses,cars,lands and their members are wallowing in abject poverty. If they want to be like Christ,they should sell half of their possessions and give to their poverty members.....
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by werepeLeri: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Mr Tunde. If you are ever serious, why not go to the prison and offer yourself first? Must you wait for others? See why revolution can never happen through these people? If you want to be taken seriously, go to kirikiri and ask to be locked up for a week, why do you have to wait? Mtcheewww.

Jealousy na him dey worry you as per saying money for jets comes from Abuja. Keep quiet make we hear word, fake pastor.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by try69: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2012
I used to tell my sister that i would love to see pastors speaking for the masses in this country as it were in bible times where God will send his servants to preach to rulers to change their ways or face the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Peterpan1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

2000 years from now, Another Bible woulda replaced the one we are using and the new Acts 16:16-30 will go something like this.

You read it here first!! grin
all i got 2 say to you is may God, forgive you.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by jaybee(f): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
ocelot2006: Of all people, definitely NOT Pastor Kumuyi. That's the most modest GO I've seen.

[size=18pt]SECONDED[/size]

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by banki(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
crossover: Surprise! Does Pastor Bakare have to bring every GO along with him before he enters into any of the Federal Prisons? I think something serious had gone wrong with his conscience. Pastor Bakare has never convinced me that he is actually a true child of God. A man with colored character like him must definitely have skeleton in his cupboard. May God forgive me.

wow please tell me some of the things that makes him have a coloured character
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by banki(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
i love tunde bakare, i do! i listen to his teachings i never took much note of him until he camee to Abuja to lead the protest against the cabal that held nigeria hostage, and succesfully ensured GEJ was made president of Nigeria.

I started reading and following up on this man i got a true patriot, eventually he showed he was a man of principle by rejecting the bribe GEJ gave him for "helpingg" him become president, it was obvious to him 6months after gej was made president that he was just same thing and had nothing to offer.

Buhari made him his vp, and the rest is history.... this january he was part of the real true nigerians that exposed the hipocracy of GEJ during the subsidy nonsence, at least they helped bring down the price of fuel.... i wonder where the super pastors were then,of course people like papa ayo are seen almost daily at aso rock..... i wonder whose side those other popular men of God side, the oppressed or the oppressor.

Tunde bakare has proven to be an intellect, a man of God, a role model, a politician

6 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by DaBeaver(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lovine: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!

What about the doctrine of his church? Do you know that his clients (members are slaves? Don't do this and that, only church committee will choose wife or husband for you, etc. Kumuyi is a fake Pastor whether Jets or not, still the richest pastor

Not meaning to trade words with you, but have you wondered why nobody has liked Ur post? The fact that U can type a few words suggests that you are educated, but then, permit me to say that you haven't demonstrated any sign of being educated at all. Which of your friends or family members or anyone you know has EVER told you that a church committee chose a spouse for them? The so-called "slaves" in the church are adults who have chosen to live a modest Christian life, and I think they deserve some respect. I worship and serve God, and I have a very few number of Ministers that I respect and see as true SERVANTS (may the import of the capitalization not be lost on you) of God, and Pastor Kumuyi is one of them. I don't need to be a member of his church to know this.

3 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by ivy77: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
The day you meet with pastor Kumuyi you will know without any doubt that he is indeed a man of God. He is not someone you can open your mouth and say careless things about. This is someone who has been preaching holiness and righteousness as the only thing that qualifies one for heaven for over thirty years. He is not bother about the mundane things that some ministers are crazy about. His main goal is to see that his members get to heaven. Jesus say,"what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and loose his soul"? Pastor Kumuyi does not joke with the souls of men by neglecting issues that should prepare them for eternity like some pastors today are only concern with prosperity teaching which will not take you to God. Kumuyi's constant message is "follow peace with all men and HOLINESS without which no man shall the LORD".

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Mutaino7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
How many christians are even faithful in the payment of their tithe. U can't be faithful to God and be expected to suffer. If u ( those calling tithe scams or rich pastors thief) pay ur tithe and u're still in poverty that means God is a liar/thief, cos God specifically asked for one/tenth of all proceedings. How many of you pay 30% and above of tithe instead of 10%. Pastor adeboye said some peoples tithe may b higher than his but his offering 2 God is second 2 none. Pastor oyedepo pays his tithe 2 rccg. Pastor olukoya gives all the proceedings 4rm prayer rain and many of his books 2 struggling pastors and homes not 2 talk of the scholarships given 2 first class students and seeds sown in2 many youth life. Shud a pastor go hungry or b in poverty 2 show the world that he is helping the poor. Jesus didn't own rich or wealthy things but he rode on someone's donkey and eventually he was buried in a luxurious tomb of his time. If it were 2day 9ja wud av called him gold digger.
Be faithful in d little u do.

2 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Shine1177: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Everybody is blaming GO/Pastors that are acquiring jet and the same set of people are the ones that have fallen head and toes for the MTN scam to win an aeroplane with N200 airtime. Nigerians are all hypocrite!
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Buc(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
werepeLeri: Mr Tunde. If you are ever serious, why not go to the prison and offer yourself first? Must you wait for others? See why revolution can never happen through these people? If you want to be taken seriously, go to kirikiri and ask to be locked up for a week, why do you have to wait? Mtcheewww.

Jealousy na him dey worry you as per saying money for jets comes from Abuja. Keep quiet make we hear word, fake pastor.
u seriously missed his point and ve not been reasonable in raising one.

2 Likes

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Barywhyte(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
atbu1983: everybody knows that Kumuyi is an upright man to a very large extent. But kumuyi needs to do more. He needs to be a social crusader Just like Jesus Christ in d bible. Jesus was not known to condemn d common people. But in d bible Jesus was seen cursing, condemning the Scribes and Pharisees who were the General Overseers and religious leaders of his time. Jesus christ criticise the religious leaders and general overseers of his time with great passion and anger. In the history of d world, religious leaders has always be known to make alot of wealth in a decayed and corrupt society. That is why agnostic and atheist were increasing in numbers in europe after d French revolution. The people of europe revolted against d govt and religious leaders during d revolution. After d revolution, europe experiences a strong increase in wealth, development, progress and prosperity.

I agree with u wella. Just I couldn't agree more.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by elampiro(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
tunnytox: People should take time to listen to PTB message in full any pastor or MOG that still keep quiet despite the continuos plundering of our commonwealth by few rogues in power but find it convenient to acquire private jet and leave flamboyantly is a FAKE MOG.

The revolution will start in the church and mosques, if these religion leaders continue to stay mute because of the patronage they get from Abuja, God wrath will soon come on all of them.
Sentisizing their members to know their rights and to call their leaders to account is part of the duties of these MOG but as it is none of them is doing it.

Well said.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
With all due respect, the fact that sumone differs from general opinion doesn't make such a person sincere.eg does evryone agree dat d earth is round? Does dat make the opposition sincere?

For sanity's sake if u are so concerned abt d plight of the masses, why not get busy doing sth to alleviate their sufferings, than constantly hitting at those who have followed principles, and are now reaping the rewards. Sounds to me like robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by elampiro(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
2 Timothy 4: 1-5

New International Version (NIV)

4 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

1 Like

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by true2god: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lovine: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!

What about the doctrine of his church? Do you know that his clients (members are slaves? Don't do this and that, only church committee will choose wife or husband for you, etc. Kumuyi is a fake Pastor whether Jets or not, still the richest pastor
Sharaaaaaap, shataaaap, shuruuuuuup, before God go nack ur leg with spiritual kay-leg. If u dnt like his preachin why dnt u go to those 'men of God' that tickle ur ear with prosperity gospel. Recall this statement ASAP or ask the moderator to hide it frm public view before God giv u spiritual knock.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by egoldman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pls leave Kumuyi alone , he is no saint, but far far better than most men of God we have today .
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Image123(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
nonsense. This is what comes out of a man who has no message from God. i guess obasanjo and bode George and some of the criminal politicians that have been in prison all know what people are facing, and are acting accordingly. Empty barrels make such loud noise.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Zikdik:
I don't know what you mean by sane humans.Are they the ones who are killed on a daily basis and yet,donot retaliate?Or the ones who kill 'em?

The ones that are stupid enought to be christians
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mutaino7: How many christians are even faithful in the payment of their tithe. U can't be faithful to God and be expected to suffer. If u ( those calling tithe scams or rich pastors thief) pay ur tithe and u're still in poverty that means God is a liar/thief, cos God specifically asked for one/tenth of all proceedings. How many of you pay 30% and above of tithe instead of 10%. Pastor adeboye said some peoples tithe may b higher than his but his offering 2 God is second 2 none. Pastor oyedepo pays his tithe 2 rccg. Pastor olukoya gives all the proceedings 4rm prayer rain and many of his books 2 struggling pastors and homes not 2 talk of the scholarships given 2 first class students and seeds sown in2 many youth life. Shud a pastor go hungry or b in poverty 2 show the world that he is helping the poor. Jesus didn't own rich or wealthy things but he rode on someone's donkey and eventually he was buried in a luxurious tomb of his time. If it were 2day 9ja wud av called him gold digger.
Be faithful in d little u do.

That is the reason why most of his members are useless to the society. They only think of fairy tale heaven,the careless about contributing to the society
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
true2god: Sharaaaaaap, shataaaap, shuruuuuuup, before God go nack ur leg with spiritual kay-leg. If u dnt like his preachin why dnt u go to those 'men of God' that tickle ur ear with prosperity gospel. Recall this statement ASAP or ask the moderator to hide it frm public view before God giv u spiritual knock.

Calling upon ur always angry wicked sky god again.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Femmymata2(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
You can fool some people for sometime but you can't fool all the people all the time. The threat of God's wrath,consuming fire,hell fire, against those criticizing the flamboyant lives of MOG'S will not work. If u like don't bring your advert on NL ,it will not make any difference. The use of fear tactic only work on cowards,mentally enslaved mog worshippers and not nairalanders. U can't stop Nairalanders from bashing ur idols
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by aquatic1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
ocelot2006: Of all people, definitely NOT Pastor Kumuyi. That's the most modest GO I've seen.

Am not here to condemn any MOG, but what I believe is that most of them are after being famous and there pocket, pple are saying kumuyi is saint, I don't believe that, go to ayobo ipaja you will see deeper life university, are you saying is God that minister to all the pastors to have establish a universities with high school fee, I believe they are just following themselves, trying to make more money to there pocket, cac, winners, redeem, deeper life, baptist a lot of churches now has 1 or 2 universities in there name. MOG with big belly worshipers like HIV aids patient.....GOD dey. #justMYthought#
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Ds comrade pastor knws wat he is talking abt .
He has seen wat is not clear to us.he knew dem all.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2012
banki: i love tunde bakare, i do! i listen to his teachings i never took much note of him until he camee to Abuja to lead the protest against the cabal that held nigeria hostage, and succesfully ensured GEJ was made president of Nigeria.

I started reading and following up on this man i got a true patriot, eventually he showed he was a man of principle by rejecting the bribe GEJ gave him for "helpingg" him become president, it was obvious to him 6months after gej was made president that he was just same thing and had nothing to offer.

Buhari made him his vp, and the rest is history.... this january he was part of the real true nigerians that exposed the hipocracy of GEJ during the subsidy nonsence, at least they helped bring down the price of fuel.... i wonder where the super pastors were then,of course people like papa ayo are seen almost daily at aso rock..... i wonder whose side those other popular men of God side, the oppressed or the oppressor.

Tunde bakare has proven to be an intellect, a man of God, a role model, a politician

A+. He is intelligent and blunt.Even though he helped GEJ into Aso, he still blasted and corrected him when he (Gej) was not performing as expected.He was also wise to turn down the $50,000 T-fare allowance he was given when he was invited to Aso this year. It was a set up. Had he accepted it, it would have been his undoing and they would have used it against him.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by legendprac(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

The spirit lead you to alter this things. But i tell us,if the men of God love these wealth more than the God they worship then there is a problem.But we dnt know becos no one knows the heart of a man.The love of money is the root of all evil.Your knowledge of God is your limitation.If you believe God can give you a bicycle then you will have just that.But if you believe that private jet isn't a big deal for your God,then you will have one or even an air line !The big question is:What is the motive behind owning a private jet ? There are positive and negative motives.If it's to show of,you may be heading to hell if you do not repent.But if it's to ease your work with God,i can confidently tell you that God gave you the cheque to own one.
For Christians who ignorantly criticize,do it with caution.For others who do not know what to say concerning all these,it is better for you to remain silent.And do not let the devil have his way by making you believe that there is nothing good in Christianity !We may see these 'men of God'as evil and meet them in heaven if we eventually make it.Been wealthy does not make you a sinner but the love for your wealth sure will take you to hell.
I rest my case.

Well said...
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Image123(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Image123: nonsense. This is what comes out of a man who has no message from God. i guess obasanjo and bode George and some of the criminal politicians that have been in prison all know what people are facing, and are acting accordingly. Empty barrels make such loud noise.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by pure123: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Please dont skin me alive o.......... But actually i don't see anything wrong in a man of god living big or making it....bible even said it that he made himself poor for us to be rich... all of you keep saying there are poor people in their churches cant they gie them the money... but mind u there is no way u can eradicate poverty in the land. Let every man work for his own salvation/ work for your money and stop waiting for a man of god to come and spoon feed u. oyedepo renovated otta road. i am not oyedepo,adeboye or kumuyi's church member oooo. BUT ALL THESE ONE WEY MY PASTOR TUNDE THEY TALK NAA BECAUSE OF THE BEEF for KUMUYI OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.