Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (26439 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY (2) (3) (4)

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by vitality22(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2012
engineerd: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!
God will bless you. I wish all Men of God will be like this Man. Am a catholic but I love this man so much. He is just upright in his ways.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by godello: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2012
sarutobie: Bakare Okay we get you,can you practice what you preach and kindly turn yourself in to be jailed for some time.but you won't because it will dent your political ambitions right?..I swear(but with no offence) nigerians are simpletons.anyone can spew illogical talks and they will gobble it up without thinking lol
sorry for ur canality. By implication,what Bakare is saying is that GO's need to be punished for their acts since they are religious leaders, he used the phrase "jail" to sight such instance.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by mko2005: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2012
EDAMS: well said most of the members of nairaland are frustrated and jobless people who find solace in condemning
anything that concern MOGs and other institutions.
True talk but we that are aware shouldn't join them please.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by nomshu(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2012
Himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! the most two personality that i so much respect personally is the one this man is recommending them for prison, is this man Bakare okay so? if i dey go hinm church i no go again. infact the man need serious deliverance, house pls if there is any one close with him in this forum advice him to go to TB Joshua for total deliverance. thank you as you do that!

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Mutaino7(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2012
No wonder the bible said judgement will start 4rm the house of God. Simply put what he said(bakare) shud first b practised by him so dat others will follow suit. Putting other M.O.G in the same shoe wit himsef doesn't justify upriteness or true talk. If most of u know wat most (not all i mean) of the G.O's do to alleviate poverty in peoples lyf most of u would stop ranting rubbish. U should know that the best hospital is where u see the worst patient.
My 2 kobo.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Valon4ego(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2012
i reserve my comments
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by ngmart(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2012
On point. lead by example.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by bbfever(f): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2012
Why are Nigerians so stiffnecked and narrow minded? This man spoke openly what many of you here have been speaking privately about the flambouyant living and lack of concern for the suffering of their members and you all shout blue murder?

Jesus met spiritual and physical needs and what most of these so so call GOs do is meet spiritual needs of others and then meet the physical needs of themselves alone. I remember the days of the late Arch bishop benson idahosa he would have spoken out even more than bakare is doing today. We seem to have all forgotten yesterday and try to justify the actions of all these GOs with words like touch not my annointed.

Read 1st corinthians 2:15 the bible says that "a spiritual man judges all things" i believe this includes judging his fellow spiritual man. Bakare is on point here and i stand by him totally.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2012
If I were to be a Judge,and sentence theses rogues called MOG,this will be my judgment:

Oyedepo: Life imprisonment with hard labour.

Oyakhilome: Life imprisonment,with option of parole later.

Okotie: 100 years imprisonment,and 25 strokes of cane for Adultery.

Orisejafor: since he's a new comer in jet aquisition,70 years imprisonment.

Odukoya: 30 years imprisonment.

T.B Joshua: 15 years,cos he's a free giver too.

Fireman: life imprisonment for lying that he healed Enebeli,the actor.

Akinade(CAC): na life too,for been In possession of juju after death.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2012
atbu1983: What a great passionate and sincere christian and Nigerian Tunde Bakare is! This kind of sincere men are rare! But unfortunatele for him, Nigeria is a country where almost everybody loves lies, deceit and greed. Nigerians are one of the most gullible, delusional and selfish people on this planet earth if not the whole universe. I weep for dis country everyday. I wish we have a 100 prominet people like Tunde Bakare. I am catholic. But i have always love his sincee message for the past 13years i have be listening to him. He has always stand for a better Nigerian and a beter christianity. Kumuyi is another sincere man even though he might not be perfect. People may be suprise why did he mention Kumuyi? I believe he mentioned him deliberately in d list for completeness to stress the point "All GO's" so as drive his point that Nigeria christianity as a whole needs transformation. He deliberately avoided mentioning d names of crooks like oyedepo, oyakhilomhen, ayo oritsejafor, oshimolowo, adefarasin etc.
appreciate your insight Nigerians are too sentimental

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by puntersmind: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2012
atbu1983: What a great passionate and sincere christian and Nigerian Tunde Bakare is! This kind of sincere men are rare! But unfortunatele for him, Nigeria is a country where almost everybody loves lies, deceit and greed. Nigerians are one of the most gullible, delusional and selfish people on this planet earth if not the whole universe. I weep for dis country everyday. I wish we have a 100 prominet people like Tunde Bakare. I am catholic. But i have always love his sincee message for the past 13years i have be listening to him. He has always stand for a better Nigerian and a beter christianity. Kumuyi is another sincere man even though he might not be perfect. People may be suprise why did he mention Kumuyi? I believe he mentioned him deliberately in d list for completeness to stress the point "All GO's" so as drive his point that Nigeria christianity as a whole needs transformation. He deliberately avoided mentioning d names of crooks like oyedepo, oyakhilomhen, ayo oritsejafor, oshimolowo, adefarasin etc.
What makes these guys crooks? Be careful what you say/comment.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Topsy4242(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Is ya mate so becareful
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by marveouz: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Thomas Anongu:
No living tin is as foolish as u're. None will surpass u even wen u're gone.

How is he foolish?...cos he does not see things the way you do.?....the day we stop being religious more than religion it self...the better for all of us....if everything these Pastors Show and preaches to us is prosperity....ask your self....what about the kingdom of God?
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by sarutobie(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Mutaino7: No wonder the bible said judgement will start 4rm the house of God. Simply put what he said(bakare) shud first b practised by him so dat others will follow suit. Putting other M.O.G in the same shoe wit himsef doesn't justify upriteness or true talk. If most of u know wat most (not all i mean) of the G.O's do to alleviate poverty in peoples lyf most of u would stop ranting rubbish. U should know that the best hospital is where u see the worst patient.
My 2 kobo.
Someone who views things from all angles..for what crime exatly should a man who is teaching the principle of God be punished? I laugh in amusement when even heathens who don't know where the book of psalm is in the bible spew thrash about teachers of the word of God.. Since bakare included himself,that means his activist/humanitarian/ movement is not what it seems to be..

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by luluosas(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2012
engineerd: He should remove pastor W.F Kumuyi's name from that list!!! I have never met any pastor as upright as that man in Nigeria!!!
That is true but, let me tell you that, my eldest sister married one of the Deeper Life pastors (Felix Fadoju - Real names), from Ondo State. Today, he has abandoned my sister with her 5 children and impregnated another lady, who have delivered a baby boy for him already. Felix is roaming the cities of Nigeria today, with the intention of traveling abroad. His wicked acts against the wife gone as far as selling the wife's car and also the plot of land she was developing in Benin City, Edo State.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by tomakint: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2012
disloman: u r sick.is it possible where 80% of a church members r poor n their MOG buys a jet?pls guys.think b4 u comment.
Friend, run like a mad dog now to the nearest neurosurgeon, I suspect there are hairs growing in your brains and they needed to be surgically removed! What has your statement got to do with the reality on ground are you from Mars?
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by seunajia: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2012
The day my imam does so much as to crave, not buy o, crave a private jet, that'll be the last time I set foot in a mosque he leads.

I shouldn't worship my imam, but I should hold him in high esteem. The bug is spreading. Such overt display of hypocrisy! angryangryangry
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by secreyor: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2012
CURSE!!..that's all nigerians are good at.why border,in every family,community,church,country,etc,there are bound to be d poor and d rich,now d truth is d rich get richer cos dat's all they spend all their energy working at,while d poor remains poor cos he can't stop ranting every about some person,body,or organisation dat have no connection with d their state governance..A GO has a private jet,so what?...he didn't make his 60% congregation any poorer,cos to me,if u wanna go to church,choose d one inwhich u can relate to their teachings,attend services,seek God's face in truth,then go home and continue with ur life.The church is not a charity home where d poor come seek for human help,but a place where both d rich and d poor come to seek salvation.Trust me,if u come to my church,and you wanna spend ur time counting d amt of multi-million naira cars at d garrages,u'll grow old..To me ppl should stop this lazy attitude of BLAME,i hate it,cos even my family,my own uncle owns a jet,but his immediate younger sister(my mom) sometimes uses d public transport (no fuel).We nigerians need to learn d principle of hardwork,if at all u want to blame,focus on d govt. not ur pastor.As for pastors,i see no problem owning private jets,mansions or whatever,they are mere men who also deserve it..Pls focus ur blame on d govt.,leave ur GO alone and seek God's face in truth.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by omodada1: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2012
Is'nt it stupid to keep judgin dis men of God while we forget abt our own self? Rmba, when we get to heaven, u and I will stand alone, these men too will stand alone, so why not remove ur own speck rather pucknosin into anoda mans life. Heaven is real asmuch as hell, follow the Bible and stop waisting time to critises people pls.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by vanstanzy(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2012
stine b:

For writing this, you are a very big fool

How is InvertedHammer a fool. Someone who has said the truth? U people worship ur MOGs' and not Jesus Christ, with their (MOGs') pictures all over ur houses.
That's why Nigeria can't move forward because of TWO-EDGED MOUTHED people like u. Pls say the truth for once!

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by gipropt(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2012
disloman: u r sick.is it possible where 80% of a church members r poor n their MOG buys a jet?pls guys.think b4 u comment.
u tink, it is very possible. i once attended a church where just one person paid the church rent for over 5years and even personally handled other finances of yhe church.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by oses4u(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2012
Hardwork pays. Pastor Chris oyahilomen attended my sch Ambrose Alli Uni ekpoma. He started preaching frm class 2 class.
Pastor Oyedepo also started poorly
Pastor T.B Joshua ‎was even the poorest of all.
Same with others. Pls just work hard and be rich. Its not a sin 2 be a rich Pastor.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2012
bankylan: ......I hope Seun Osewa will be sensitive enough and try to do something about people saying negative things about ordained men of God.

He provides this platform, and I hope he will not be held accountable. I wouldn't know how much success he has achieved, but I am sure he still has a long way to go..but for having this platform, I really respect him and I give kudos to him.

But if he does not want this platform to be stagnant or lose its worth, I strongly believe he has to censor what is posted on this site especially as regards men of God.

He has the traffic, but I am wondering if someone like me will ever want to put my advert on nairaland given my perception of the caliber of people that often visit this site. I don't see them as potential buyers!!!

You want to see comments that are not subjective, deep, and intelligent, but it seems the majority of the visitors are unemployed and frustrated folks. There are few people with intelligent comments, and I am sure some of them will have my reservations.

But my fear is if Seun is a Christian by faith or by religion. If it is later, then I won't expect any change or his 'thank you' for my comments.

Rubbish!
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by hagma37yahoocom: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2012
Why nigeria is from revolution was because of division between the poors and the common man nigerians are so stupid and lack direction these pastor are selfish and greedy a billion naira worth more than enough to setup company that can engage graduates both xtians and muslims creating more united and a progressive state my brothers each private jets cost more than a billion naira MEN and WOMEN of this great country the future of our country is right their on our hand we v being betrayed by those so called men of GOD politicians and lot more Greatest Nigerian Youth its time to fight back sustain and hold on to our United Guys no any small black country ever exhale United State gat more than two time zone within its country we dont need the division that they trying impose on us all by our religious leaders and politicians Wakeup Wakeup Wakeup.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by gipropt(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2012
nomshu: Himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! the most two personality that i so much respect personally is the one this man is recommending them for prison, is this man Bakare okay so? if i dey go hinm church i no go again. infact the man need serious deliverance, house pls if there is any one close with him in this forum advice him to go to TB Joshua for total deliverance. thank you as you do that!
u just opend ur large mouth and talk nonsense, get the full info on his message u can dedeuce y he said all GO's must go to prison including himself, dont just read a thread and open ur retarded mouth.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2012
People should take time to listen to PTB message in full any pastor or MOG that still keep quiet despite the continuos plundering of our commonwealth by few rogues in power but find it convenient to acquire private jet and leave flamboyantly is a FAKE MOG.

The revolution will start in the church and mosques, if these religion leaders continue to stay mute because of the patronage they get from Abuja, God wrath will soon come on all of them.
Sentisizing their members to know their rights and to call their leaders to account is part of the duties of these MOG but as it is none of them is doing it.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Afam4eva(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
You're right.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2012
The problem with GO's that has gone rogue is their members -

2.Tim.4: 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by phillip001(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2012
i talk am.tithe na wayo
Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by omocheche(f): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2012
Make him go represnt them there na, if him come back he go gist the others. My own general overseer will not go to prison.

Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by crossover(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2012
Surprise! Does Pastor Bakare have to bring every GO along with him before he enters into any of the Federal Prisons? I think something serious had gone wrong with his conscience. Pastor Bakare has never convinced me that he is actually a true child of God. A man with colored character like him must definitely have skeleton in his cupboard. May God forgive me.

TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68