Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370110 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2020
Miraculous God ...Thank you for doing great n mighty things in my life.. Grateful heart
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by warrenweste(m): 1:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Awesome God Thanks for always protecting me and shielding me from evil...i give you thanks and give you praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bobonkiti101(m): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Awesome God, Almighty Jehovah, King of kings, Lord or lords, Jehovah Nisi, Jehovah jaire, Jehovah El shadai, Jehova Rohi, Jehovah Sharma, The creator and commander of the universe, The alpha and the Omega, The lion of the tribe of Judah, The name above every other name, The begining and the end. The year is still young but I can't thank thee enough for bringing me this far. You have kept me even in my iniquity ridden life. All I want to say father, is thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2020
God of the past, present and who is to come, God you are my God,I will forever give you praise, honour and celebrate your name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2020
King of Kings Lord of Lords,holy is your name,all the earth must adore you are alone.you are worthy to be praised oh Lord, Alpha and Omega.Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Alagbada Ina, onishe Iyanu, kabiyesi, alawo tele o, alagbara nla, arugbo ojo, Eledumare, modupe baba...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Holy Ghost is awesome.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2020
I serve a living God,a Covenant Keeping God,my Redeemer I praise you and u thank you for the fufillment of your word in my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2020
I serve a living God,a Covenant Keeping God,my Redeemer I praise you and I thank you for the fufillment of your word in my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Everything I have is through you oh Lord,I cannot take your Mercy,Your love for granted.Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2020
You are bigger than the biggest, stronger than the strongest, higher than the highest, nobody can share your glory Lord, you are undescribable father, you are the exalted king, the God mighty in battle, the lord of host, I worship you father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Sweet JESUS,you are the bright and morning star,I call you JESUS,the master of the world..The unchanging changer,I worship at your feet.I can't take you enough.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2020
There is none, no one like you my God, the alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, my redeemer, glorious God, most merciful, most kind God, I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thank you LORD
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Father of light, thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2020
Only You Lord, are worthy of my praise. Thank you Baba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2020
Thank you for saving me oh Lord,thank you for perfection oh Lord,there shall be no loss Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2020
Mighty God, great God, excellent God, faithful God, wonderful God I thank you, I worship you, I extol thee...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
The lord strong n mighty... thank you sweet JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
You are the great provider Lord. The master architect. Thank you Lord for I know your plans for me are plans of good and not of evil.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Kings of Kings,Lord of lords,I with a deep thought have brought my Thanksgiving.who am I that you are mindful of me lord.eshey baba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the Holy spirit I thank you... I extol thee Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Hosanna in the highest...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by skyeward: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
The Creator of the Universe, Owner of Time and Eternity, Jehovah Rapha, God my healer. I will forever praise and worship you all the days of my life. Thank you for the redemption of my life by the blood of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2020
You are Worthy of my praise... Awesome God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Alagbara,You are the great i am that I am.Favor is al I ask for today,Thank you for coming this far and for the journey ahead,it is done in Jesus name Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Lorbar(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Alagbada ina, the mighty one in battle, the same yesterday today and forever, the soon coming King, the Lily of the valley, the lion of the tribe of judah. Thank you for the light of this day, thank you for life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, Allah Mai ceto, Allah ubangiji, sarkin duniya nagode....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jehovah Jireh, I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2020
With a heart of Thanksgiving,I say,You are worthy of my praise.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Imela, otito dirigi, chineke, abasi mbong, ekwueme I worship you, I extol thee, I thank you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Father of LIGHT.... Thank you now n always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.