Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (372127 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2020
The Covenant keeping God, the God whose word is yea and Amen, the God whose is fire, the God whose voice resounds like thunder, the God who is a consuming fire, he is the lion of the tribe of Judah, he is the rose of Sharon, no one can share his glory...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2020
God of the universe I thank you. I adore your name and appreciate your love, care and attention towards me,my family and my friends.

Almighty Father your name alone is worthy to be praised.

May your blessing abound with your children this day oh loving Father, Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 4:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Thank you Father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by graciamore(f): 5:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Miracle working God, invisible God, I worship you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2020
King of Glory..Thank you for perfecting all that concerns me.. Your name be exalted forevermore.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2020
You are too faithful to fail, too faithful to disappoint me, you are God all by your self, no one can be compared to you, no one can share your glory lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
March 18,I remember what the good Lord has done for me and I cannot but stand in awe of Him .i look back at 18th of March last year Lord,and all I can say is you are sweet to serve.you favored me and I am grateful Lord,
My adoration belongs to you my king.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2020
You are Yahweh,You are Yahweh,You are Yahweh,Alpha Omega,You are Yahweh,Alpha, Omega.Faithful are you Lord,Thank you JESUS,I come with a heart of gratitide.Emi alarojinle mo mope wa.Perfect that which concerns me Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Grateful Heart... Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit... I thank you, I worship you, I bless your name lord...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2020
You are God forever..Awesome in all your ways.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2020
The ancient of days, the king of Kings, the lord of lords, the I am that I am , the rose of Sharon I bless you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
I praise my heavenly father for all He's done in my life,what he is doing and yet to do .Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2020
For all you have done for me ..All I have to say is thank you LORD.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2020
My Savior, my redeemer, my shield, my help, my sustainer I thank you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2020
Abba Father,you are good oooo,you are wonderful ooooo,I bless your name my king eternal.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Down at your feet oh Lord is the most high place,in your presence Lord,I seek your face,There is no higher calling,no greater honour,than to bow and kneel before your throne,I am amazed at your glory,embraced at your Mercy oh Lord,I live to WORSHIP you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ChocolateBunny: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2020
God you are awesome. i will forever worship you. i love you so much
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2020
God of the sabbath day.. The the master of the universe, the God of the whole earth, you are the almighty, the controller general of the whole universe.
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Jesus,you make my life so beautiful ,Thank you Jesus,protect your own father,it's a new week I shall always rejoice in you my way maker,my promise keeper .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Our healer , our help in times of need, you are Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, the king of kings, the Lord of lords, we bless your name lord....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
The only true God... Thank you for doing wonders.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2020
In the midst of all this crises oh Lord,protect your own.Thank you my heavenly father for a wonderful day you have made
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2020
He is Yahweh, the covenant keeping God, the exalted king of glory, the rose of Sharon, the lily of the valley, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the lord of host, the lord strong and mighty in battle, our trust is in you glorious God....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Satan66(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Glory to you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Our Lord.. Our Maker, our creator, God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, we extol thee, most merciful God, show your hand of Mercy please ....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
oh father I worship you ,you are worthy of my praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Heavenly father,forgive my sins,show mercy upon your servant ,heal our land.Thank you Miracle worker for answered prayers.I love you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Alagbada Ina, kabiyesi, alawo tele o, eledumare, oba mimo, oba gbo gbo aye, modupe baba ogo....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Thank you the great physician... Thank you for healing our lands...All Power, Honour n Adoration belongs to YOU.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Unto the Lord be the glory great things he hath done.Thank you Jesus for victory over Satan and his cohorts.The devil has been put to Shame in my life I am an overcomer.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship... I bless the Trinity... I extol thee, oh my God, my father and my creator...

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.