Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (372148 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2020
I extol the Trinity.. I worship God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit...
All I have is because of you lord, I am nothing without you, I acknowledge it, I thank you lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Father of Light.. Thank YOU.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Thou who knowest my beginning,thou who created the plan, you who orchestrated my life's journey.God,you are my God.
I will forever give you praise, honour and celebrate your name
God of the Past, present and who is to come
God,you are my God
Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Almighty God, great God, wonderful God, merciful God, kind God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 12:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Praise be to your Holy Name, Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2020
It's a new week,Thank you Jesus for your love,I can never be ungrateful to you Lord.Here I am to worship and say you are my God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Thank you Lord...You are awesome in all your ways
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2020
All I have is from you God, my past, my present and future is you my God...
you are the alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the first and last, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, the God whose cloak is fire, whose voice resounds like thunder, the lord of host, the consuming fire, the lion of the tribe of judah, the lord God of Isreal I thank you father....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2020
All Glory Glory Glory to the lord, Halleluyah,Hosannah, Hosannah Hosannah,blessed be the name of the most high God,the prince of peace,I worship at your throne
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Elohim, Adonai, omnipotent God, omniscient God, alpha and omega, the rose of Sharon, the lily in the valley, the rock of ages, I thank you baba oh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:43am On Mar 11, 2020
The God of times and seasons....Thank you for a refreshing time as this... I take it not for granted.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Thank you JESUS for this life that you have given me,I can never repay you but from my heart,I like to say that I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Alade wura, kabiyesi, Eledumare, oba gbo gbo aye, kiniwu judah, alawo tele o, oba giga, mo dan saki re baba...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2020
I thank you Lord,I thank you Lord,I thank you,Jehovah almighty,for blessings I can't measure,for life,oh Lord,I love you.Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Good God loving Father.. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
What a beautiful name it is.. The name of Jesus.. The king of kings, the lord of Lords, the master of the universe, our creator, our sustainer, our healer, our keeper, our shield, our exceedingly great reward, our savior I thank you....

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Heineken(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good afternoon house.. Please I need help. I need a job. I'm more than suffering. I haven't been happy. I graduated and served since 2014 but till now I'm still jobless. I'm 33 now and currently sleeping in a friend's shop because poverty has finished me.. My account balance is zero. I don't want to die this way.. To even feed most times I have to visit good friends around. I can't start saying things here because I have so much to say... Pls help me house. I even stopped praying because I no longer concentrate.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Great King, the almighty God, most faithful God, our healer, our protector, our shield, our defense, the one who was, who is, and is to come...

God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2020
Immortal, invisible,Jehovah is your name,Jehovah is your name from generation bro generation ,Jehovah is your name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Almighty God, thank you for your help today n always.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2020
The king eternal who has turned my mourning into dancing,you are worthy of my praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, I thank you, I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Wonderful God, great God, merciful God, mighty God, beautiful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
JEHOVAH OVERDO... Thank you for doing wonders
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
I thank you for everything father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Satan66(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:50am On Mar 16, 2020
All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Good morning Jesus,Good morning Lord , Everlasting father,I thank you for how you have turned my life around for good keep doing wonders Lord .There shall be no loss IJMN
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Elohim, Adonai, Yaweh, Elshadai, Hosanna in the highest I thank you father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2020
Mighty ruler,Prince of prince,the unchanging changer,the one who turns my life around,the eternal king who has the final say in my life,I worship you Lord in the beauty of holiness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.