Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (372166 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2020
My redeemer, my sustainer, my help, my shield, my keeper, my provider, my God I worship you..

Most merciful, most faithful deliverer I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
All the glory must be to the lord,for what He has done in my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Thank you Jesus for doing wonders always... You reign SUPREME.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Alagbada ina, kabiyesi, eledumare, oba awon oba, chineke idinma, ebubube dike, otitodirigi, Allah ubangiji, Allah mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, na gode..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jesus you are the son of God,I believe in you.Thank you everlasting king and father,Messiah and ruler of the world .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by HIRAETH: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
There is none like you ,no one else can touch my life like you do .No one be like you ,no one be like you ooo ,Jesus .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2020
March 30,2019,The devil struck,A year after,God has replaced my mourning with dancing,Who says there is no God,who am I that you are mindful of me Lord,for this Happiness radiating in my life,the devil has failed this time around because I put all of my trust in you.Thank you Jesus,Prayer answering father.Only a fool says there is no God, Covenant keeping father,a year ago,I thought all hope was lost but look at me today, Faithful is He that has promised for He shall fulfill it.I shall never be ungrateful to you Lord because you have perfected that which concerns me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Lord it is by your MERCY that we are not consumed....Tender in mercy...Good God Loving Father..Grateful for All.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Miracle working God, the exalted King of glory, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, the king of Kings, the Lord of lords, the Lord of host i worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
The light of the world, the creator of heaven earth, the master of the universe, the commander in chief of the heavenly army, the lord of host, the king of glory, merciful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you Lord,all I have to say is Thank you Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you Lord for making all things bright n beautiful..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Cowbell521: 2:50am On Apr 01, 2020
In heaven and on Earth. No one is like that my God... Abeg.

He reign in majesty.

Thank you Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Olorun to Tobi
Olorun baba agba
I thank you for never giving up on me
I thank you for changing my story
I thank you for changing my prayer point
I thank you for the things that you do in my favor
I thank you for life
I thank you for perfection of that which concerns me
I thank you for the joy radiating in my life
I thank you for saving me
if you had not done this
you would still have been God
I am grateful Lord
there is no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Destiny helper, life giver, our sustainer, our help, our shield, our exceedingly great reward, my keeper I bless your name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Thank you Jesus for Joy unspeakable
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
You have done so much for me,I cannot tell it all,Thank you Jehovah Jireh,Jehovah Shammah
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Jehovah ralpha, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah my Ebenezer, Jehovah jireh, Jehovah my lord, Jehovah my God, I extol thee, I worship your name, I will worship your name forever...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Almighty God,you are my all in all.keep protecting your own father,Thank you JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2020
The king of Kings, the lord of lords, the almighty God, the rose of Sharon, the beginning and end, the first and last, the I am that I am, the ancient of days, the alpha and omega I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Thank you Jesus...Awesome in all your ways...You are God ALONE.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Wonderful God, merciful God, kind God, beautiful King, excellent Lord , I bow down and worship Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
To the one who never fails,I worship you prince of peace,my everlasting father,the ONE who will never put me to shame,the ONE who has perfected that which pertains to me.Thank you father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2020
God Our creator, Jesus our savior, our redeemer, sweet holy spirit, our keeper, our shield, our help...
Lord of the sabbath day I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
You are great and your Mercy is forever,I WORSHIP you. Thank you Jesus,Thank you father,Thank you Holy spirit
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank You my Defender
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Father of peace.. Thank you for everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2020
God the Father, God the son, God the holy spirit I thank you.... I extol the Trinity... All honour and adoration be ascribe unto you the king of glory...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Almighty,Victorious,Lion of the Tribe of Judah,You are worthy to be glorified.Thank you for the opportunity to be alive and well.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Father you reign in my heart,you who made the heavens and the earth,you will forever be my God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Great God, the Lord of Host, the King of glory, the Ancient of days, Elohim, Adonai , Alpha and Omega I worship you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Our help in ages past.. Our hope for years to come...Thank you for working wonders

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.