Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,249 members, 6,102,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 03:38 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (289999 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:53am On Jan 07
Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Oba awon oba, Kiniwu Judah, Onitshe Iyanu, Alagbada ina, Olorun Baba Agba modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On Jan 08
My Lover, My King, My Lord, My Father, My shield, My Helper, My Protector, your word is yea and Amen Jesus Christ, all my trust is in you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:10am On Jan 09
Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Alpha and Omega, Jehovah, Yahweh I thank you sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On Jan 10
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you Sir... I exalt and reverence the Trinity... Yahweh, Jehovah I praise your great name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Emlaughter: 5:26pm On Jan 10
Sweet Jesus, Thank you for your love for me that has kept me this far. Thank you for my parents, my siblings, my wife, my daughter, the life you've given to me, the work of my hands.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11
Onishe Iyanu,
Kabiyesi,
Eledumare,
Oba awon oba,
Ekwueme,
Otito dirigi,
Mai ceto,
Mai iko,
Mai nasara,
Alagbada Ina,
Olowogbogboro,
Kiniwu Judah,
Olorun agbaye,
King of kings,
Creator of heaven and earth,
King of glory,
Lord of host,
Omnipotent,
Omnipresent,
Omniscient,
Master of the universe,
Sarkin duniya,
Osanobuah,
Otito dirigi
Hosannah,
Adonai

I worship you Yahweh, Elohim, Jehovah..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by osasuwa011: 2:37pm On Jan 11
Heavenly Father,
eternal rock of ages,
the I am that I am
The ancient of days
the beginning and the end
the lion of the tribe of Judah
the omniscient and omnipresent God.
Father, I bless your name. Thank you Lord for all you've done for me, blessed me your holy name in Jesus name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12
Mighty God, Merciful God, Great God, Excellent God, Wonderful God, Beautiful God, Faithful God I thank you Sir Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:10am On Jan 13
Alade ogo, Oba awon oba, Kiniwu Judah, Eledumare, Oba ogo, Alewi leshe, Kabiyesi modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:50am On Jan 14
Ekwueme, Osanobuah, Otito dirigi, Imela, Chineke Idinma, Oghenetega, Abasi mbong...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15
Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Allah Ubangiji, Sarkin duniya nagode...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am
Wonderful God, Excellent God, Great God, Mighty God, Beautiful God, Faithful God, Miracle working God, I worship you Lord Yahweh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.