Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370545 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2021
Olorun Agbaye, Eledumare, Oba awon oba, Kiniwu Judah, Alade Wura, Arugbo ojo, Kabiyesi, Oba to da aye ati orun modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you sir, Yahweh I bless your great name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Omniscient, Omnipotent, Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Oluwa e tobi, Eledumare gbo gbo aye, Kiniwu Judah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Imela, Chineke, Otito digirigi, Abasi mbong, Sarkin duniya, Mai Ceto na, Mai iko... I worship God the Father, I worship God the Son, I worship God the Holy spirit...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2021
You are Bigger than the biggest, You are Stronger than the strongest, Higher than highest, Wiser than the wisest, I worship you Almighty God, Yahweh, King of glory I exalt your great name Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Queenslander(f): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kayberg: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Jehovah, Hossanah, Alpha and Omega I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Lord God Almighty, the one you saved has come to give you thanks.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Olorun Agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Oba awon oba, Alade Wura, Olowogbogboro modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2021
Great God, Kind God, Exalted King, Ancient of days, Lord of host, Lord of lords, Almighty God I worship you Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Great God, God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you and thank you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2021
Oba awon oba, the great I AM, excellent GOD, glorious KING, the owner of life, the life giver and the life taker, your name is exalted o LORD, the saviour of mankind. Wiser than the wisest, greater than the greatest, stronger than the strongest. LORD of the host of heaven. Who can shut the door you have opened and who can open the door you have shut. The one who led the children of Israel as pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. You are awesome BABA.
I praise you today o LORD. Thank you for the gift of life SIR. BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY NAME...
JESUS my redeemer!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Alade wura, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye, Arugbo ojo modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jehovah, Adonai, Elohim, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Yahweh, Hosannah I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
My Maker, My Father, My King, My Creator, My Lord, My Helper, My Ebenezer, My Yahweh I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2021
Master of the universe, Creator of all things, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Jehovah, Yahweh I Worship your name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Jehovah, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Ancient of days, Lord of hosts, King of glory, I am that I am, Yahweh , Jehovah, Hossanah in the highest I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, Yahweh I worship and bless your great name Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2021
King of the whole earth, Creator of all things, Master of the universe, Commander in chief of the heavenly army, The Lord of host, Yahweh, Jehovah I thank and worship you God....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2021
My king, My God, My lord, My Creator, My Jehovah, My Yahweh, My Elohim I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nehyooh(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Father Lord, I thank you, I praise you and I glorify you for the gift of life you gave to me, my family and my loved ones.
Blessed be your HOLY NAME JESUS !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Alagbara, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Oba awon oba, Alade wura, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2021
King of kings, Lord of lords, creator of the heavens and the earth. Most high GOD!! There is no one like you JESUS. You are greater than the greatest, stronger than the strongest. Father you are awesome. Be exalted o LORD!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:27am On Mar 18, 2021
Thank you Almighty.You are worthy of my endless praise.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2021
King of the whole Earth, Creator of all flesh, Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of sharon, Jehovah, Yahweh I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
FATHER I humbly come before your presence to say thank you. Thank you for the life you have given me, thank you for the health, thank you for your grace upon my life. ANCIENT OF DAYS. the one who knows the end from the beginning. My strong defense. I praise your holy name. THANK YOU SIR!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2021
You are Yahweh, the Alpha and Omega, the King of glory, the Lord of host, the Ancient of days I worship you, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, I extol the trinity...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2021
JEHOVAH JIREH, JEHOVAH NISSI, JEHOVAH SHAMMAR, ELOHIM, ADONAI. My GOD you are awesome and great. I adore you Sir. Thank you for another day. Be magnified my KING.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Merciful God, Kind God, Excellent God, Beautiful God, Wonderful God, Mighty God, Powerful God, Yahweh I bless your great name Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2021
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh I worship you Sir...

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.