Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370563 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2021
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Isreal, the God of Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the king of glory, the Lord of host I worship you Sir... blessed be be your name Lord, blessed be your name Father..
Yahweh I exalt you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2021
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you sir... God of the sabbath day I extol your great and wonderful name.. You are merciful, you are kind...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GodwilldoitAmen: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2021
You be God,you no be man o.Thank you Jesus for a new month.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Jehovah, Hossannah i worship you lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Onishe iyanu, Oba awon oba, Eledumare, Alagbada Ina, Olowo gbogboro modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2021
The Lord of host, The I am that I am, The king of kings, The Lord or lords, The King of glory, The Ancient of days I worship you sir, The Lion of the tribe of Judah I bless your great and wonderful name..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Chineke Idinma, Otito dirigi, Akamarama, , Abasi mbong, Imela I bless your great name Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Allah Mai Iko, Allah Mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Allah Ubangiji, Sarkin duniya nagode yesu...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Alpha and Omega, Lord of host, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Merciful God I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are Bigger than the biggest Yaweh, You are Higher than the highest Jehovah, you are Wiser than the wisest Elohim, You are Stronger than the strongest hossanah, You are mightier than the mightiest Adonai, I worship you Father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2021
Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Alpha and Omega, Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of sharon, the King of kings, the King of glory, the Lord of host, Jehovah, Yahweh I bless your great name Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Almighty God, my Father, Yahweh, Elohim, Arugbo ojo Kabiyesi Eledumare, Olorun to tobi, Onitshe Iyanu modupe sir..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Oba awon oba,
Kiniwu Judah , Emini tin je emini, Olorun to tobi, Arugbo Ojo, modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Imela Chineke, Otito dirigi, Akamarama, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Chukwu narotito I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2021
My God, My Father, My Lord, My King, Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu , nagode Allah na...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Queenslander(f): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Thank you Jesus, hallowed be thy name!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Omnipotent, Omniscient God, Omniscience God, Alpha and Omega, Lion of the tribe of Judah, Yahweh, Elohim, Jehovah I worship you sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Merciful God, Kind God, Great God, Excellent God, Wonderful God, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, I worship you Lord, Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Jehovah, Alpha and Omega I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2021
Onishe iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Atobiju, Oba to da aye ati orun, Olorun agbaye, Olorun baba agba, Arugbo ojo modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2021
The Rose of sharon, The Lord of host, The King of glory, The Ancient of days, The Almighty God, I worship you Yahweh, I worship you Jehovah....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2021
The Alpha and Omega, The creator of heaven and earth, The Master of the universe, The Lord of host, The Commander in chief of the heavenly army, The consuming fire, The everlasting God I worship you Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2021
Excellent God, the Alpha and Omega, Yaweh, God of the sabbath day, Elohim, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Jesus my Lord, Jesus my Love, Jesus my Helper, Jesus my King, Jesus my Saviour, Jesus Healer, Jesus my Keeper, Jesus my Protector, Jesus my Security, Jesus my Health, Jesus my Life, I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Glory to the Almighty God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Queenslander(f): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Thank you Jesus!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2021
The God of the whole earth, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The King of glory, The Lord of host, The Lord of lords I worship you Yaweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Marvellous God, Great God, Merciful God, Kind God, Almighty God, Wonderful God, Miracle working God I worship you Sir, Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Alade ogo, Kabiyesi, Oba awon oba, Alade wura, Kiniwu Judah modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Hosannah I worship you Sir...

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.