Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371211 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Alagbada ina, The God whose cloak is of fire, whose voice resounds like thunder,The one rides the cherubims and seraphims, The Lord host, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye, Arugbo, Alawo tele o, Kabiyesi modupe Sir, Iyin ati ogo fun oruko yin baba Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
King of kings, King of glory, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, God of gods, Alpha and Omega, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Great God, Beautiful God, Excellent God, Wonderful God, Almighty God, Miracle working God, Merciful God I worship you Sir. Yahweh I worship you, I bless your great name Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Lord Yahweh, Jehovah, God Almighty I thank you, Elohim, I thank you for life, health, grace, favour, mercy, goodness, may your name be highly exhorted Most high.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Awimaye, Oba ogo, Alade wura, Asoro matace.
Thank Jesus christ for all have done, and you are still doing, nagode, I love you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Loving God, Merciful God, Kind God, Excellent God, Beautiful God, Great God, Wonderful God, Yahweh I exalt you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim I worship you Lord.

Glory be to Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God.
Hallelujah, he has given us the victory !!!

Zoe!!!

I am grateful Father, thank you for love Jesus Christ, we are not deserving, you showed us pure love, we thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Sarkin sarakuna, Ubangiji, Yesu nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Ebube dike, Otito digirigi, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Aka'marama, Imela Chineke I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Arugbo ojo, Alade wura, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2022
The Lord of host, The Ancient of days, The Rose of sharon, The I am that I am, The King of glory, The Lord of lords, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Lion of the tribe of Judah, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Lord of host, King of glory, King of kings, God of all, Mighty one in battle, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Ebenezer, Hosannah, I worship you Lord. Hallelujah.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2022
The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of sharon, The King of glory, The Ancient of days, The I am that I am, The Lord of host, The God of heaven I worship you Lord Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, Sarkin sarakuna, Nagode yesu na.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ancient of days, glory, honour and adoration to your name for ever. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Otito digirigi, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Imela, Chineke Idinma, Abasi mbong, Aka'marama I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Arugbo ojo, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Awimaye modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir.....

Lord of host,
King of glory,
Ancient of days,
I am that I am,
Lion of the tribe of Judah, I thank you Father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2022
Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah in the highest, Elohim, Yahweh, Jehovah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
Alpha and Omega, King of glory, King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Lord of host, Consuming fire, Almighty God I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2022
Hosannah, God of gods, God of wonder, Owoicho, Otito digirigi, Osanobua, Ekwueme, Aka'marama, Imela Chineke I worship you Sir, Yahweh I extol thee.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Awimaye, Arugbo ojo, Onishe Iyanu modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji Yesu, Sarkin sarakuna, Allah nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2022
You are forever God, your greatness is forever God, to the ends of the earth, and through the wildness of the universe, you are still God, the Master of the universe, Omnipotent, Omniscient God I worship you ABBA Father, Yahweh I exalt you, I bless your great name Almighty lord, you are Wonderful Jehovah.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2022
Hosannah in the highest, The Ancient of days, The Lord of host, The I am that I am, The King of glory, The Lord mighty in battle, The Rose of sharon, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Consuming fire, Commander in chief of the heavenly host, Yahweh I worship you baba na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.