Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370593 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Sarkin aljana, Mai iko, Mai nasara, Mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Imela chineke, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Otito dirigi, Aka’marama, Abasi mbong, Yahweh be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the sabbath day, God of heaven, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Kind God, Great God, Wonderful God, Marvelous God, Excellent God, Miracle working God, Almighty God i worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Olorun to tobi, Olorun baba agba, Kabiyesi, Kiniwu Judah, Alagbada ina, Eledumare, Oba awon Oba modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Otito dirigi, Akamarama, Abasi mbong, Imela chineke I thank you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Sarkin Sarakuna, Sarkin Aljana, Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, Allah Mai ceto, Ubangiji Yeshua nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2022
My Ebenezer, My Yahweh, My Jehovah, My Elohim, My Elshadai, My Adonai, My Hosannah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2022
God of heaven, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
My Father, My Yahweh, My Jehovah, My God, My King, The Lord of host, Hosannah in the highest I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you Jesus my Savior, My Father, You are bigger than the biggest, You are stronger than the strongest, You are Wiser than the wisest, You are Greater than the greatest, Glorious God I worship you Sir, sweet Holy Spirit of God I revel in you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Olorun Oba mi, Alade wura, Alawo tele, Olorun agbaye modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Sarkin aljana, Ubangiji yesu, Mai ceto, Mai iko, Mai nasara nagode Yesu
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Otito dirigi, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Akamarama, Eze din eze, Imela chineke.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ancient of days, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Jehovah, Yahweh I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by petition20: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dannyxy:
Ancient of days, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Jehovah, Yahweh I worship you Lord…
Good evening Oga Dannyxy. Your daily posts on the praise of God the Almighty are quite encouraging and motivating.
Please, could you kindly throw some light on what is happening in NIS as regards replacement and the next batch of training at the ITSK?
Please, I'm eagerly awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
petition20:

Good evening Oga Dannyxy. Your daily posts on the praise of God the Almighty are quite encouraging and motivating.
Please, could you kindly throw some light on what is happening in NIS as regards replacement and the next batch of training at the ITSK?
Please, I'm eagerly awaiting your response. Thanks.
good evening, next of training should be next month, they are still doing low key replacement, some people finished induction last week and I hear another set will be starting.

All the best.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by petition20: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dannyxy:
good evening, next of training should be next month, they are still doing low key replacement, some people finished induction last week and I hear another set will be starting.

All the best.
Many thanks for your swift response sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah I extol thee Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
The Lord mighty in battle, The King of glory, The Lord of host, The Ancient of days, The I am that I am, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of Sharon, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Oniduro mi, Alawo tele o, Alagbada ina, Yahweh mi modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Sarkin aljana, Sarkin Sarakuna, Mai iko, Mai nasara, Mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu nagode..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by digital2018: 2:56am On Jul 29, 2022
King of Glory
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Otito dirigi, Akamarama, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Imela chineke I love you God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
The Alpha and Omega, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Lord of host, Lion of the tribe of Judah, King of glory, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you, Abba Father I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2022
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of Trinity, God of mercy, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Baba alaanu mi, E se gan ni
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Brosd01: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is evil
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Brosd01: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dalung speaks tough, called Muslim Muslim ticket evil.

http:///s1b73bbb3220729en_ng?client=newslite
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jesus Christ my Lord, My King, My Savior, Most Gracious, Most Glorious, The Ancient of days, Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Kind God, Beautiful God, Great God, Wonderful God, Excellent God, Miracle working God, Loving God, Merciful God i extol thee Father…

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Tick Tock!" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.