Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371360 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2022
You are not a man God, you are the God who opens doors no man can shut, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Ebube dike, Sarkin duniya, Allah Ubangiji na, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you, I extol thee Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2022
Lord my Father, I am grateful for your love, for your kindness, for your mercy, for your protection upon me and my family, for your grace, for your goodness, ahh ABBA Father I am thankful, Yahweh I bless your beautiful and Wonderful name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2022
Arugbo ojo, Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Alade wura modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Elshadai, I am that I am I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Allah Ubangiji, Nagode Allah na, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya na yabo ka...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2022
Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Imela Chineke, Otito digirigi, Aka'marama, Agune chemba one.. I worship you Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2022
Arugbo ojo, Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Alade wura, Olowogbogboro I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2022
Yahweh, The God of all gods, King of glory, Lord of host, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
Yeshua, Almaciya, Lion of the tribe of Judah, Agunne chemba, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Hossanah in the highest I worship you Sir. YAHWEH GLORY!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
You power is unfathomable God, Your glory is indescribable God, you are the Alpha and Omega, Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of sharon, Creator of all and everything, the Awesome God, my Sufficiency Jesus, You are the King of glory, and you reign forever Lord Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2022
God of the sabbath, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, my Protector, my Preserver, my Daddy I thank you for a new day, ABBA Father I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
Alagbada ina, Arugbo ojo, Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Alade wura, Alabgara, Olorun oba mi, modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2022
Yeshua, Almaciya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Mai tamaiko, Ubangiji Yesu nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2022
Otito digirigi, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Imela Chineke, Aka'marama, Agune Chemba one, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2022
my Saviour, my King, my Lord, my Helper, my Father, my Jehovah, my Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of sharon, the King of glory, the Lord of lords, the Lord of host, the Ancient of days, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2022
Alagbada ina, The God whose cloak is fire, whose voice sounds like thunder, I glorify your name Yahweh, I exalt you Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah in the highest I worship you Lord, Almighty God I exalt your great name Sir, Jehovah, Jesus, Holy spirit I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by izaray(f): 3:00pm On May 30, 2022
Thank you Jesus for your grace and mercy upon my life and family
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2022
Almighty God, Wonderful God, Excellent God, Great God, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Miracle working God I worship you Sir. Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Yahweh,
Your are Bigger than the biggest,
You Are Stronger than the strongest,
Higher the highest,
Better than the best,
Wiser than the wisest,
Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Hossanah, Yeshua I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Alpha and Omega, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The God of heaven, The God of might and valour, The Lord of host, The Rose of sharon, The One who rides the winds of heaven, The Ancient of days, Yahweh I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Daily as I live, often as I breathe, my whole life has been an Expression of your Grace Yahweh, I thank you Kind God, Beautiful God, Wonderful God, Excellent God, Mighty God, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Omnipresent God, I thank you for all you do Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Agunne chemba, Otitito dirigi, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Okaka, Oyekeruwa, Akamarama, Oghentega, Osanobua I worship you lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity I worship you, Yahweh, Jehovah I extol thee Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, my Ebenezer I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Mai iko, Mai nasara, Mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, Sarkin sarakuna, Allah nagode na.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Yahweh, The Lord of host, The Ancient of days, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The King of glory, The Almighty God, Jehovah I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
You are Bigger than the biggest, You are Stronger than the strongest, Wiser than the wisest, Lord of all, Ancient of days, King of glory, God of might and wonder I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yeshua, Almaciya, Adonai, The lord of host, The Lord strong and mighty in battle, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient God, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.