Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest (10858 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 13, 2012
After watching this video for "The Game (Feat. Future & Jeezy) - I Remember" tune, and with the calibre of chics in that video, I definitely won't mind marrying a stripper... I'm a proud alumni of eat-breakfast-in-the-strip-club college and one of my closest female friends whilst I was at uni was a stripper - and I know for a fact that most strippers are decent and intelligent... I've conversed with loads of them and they're not so different from the other decent chics out there, to be honest...

Let me paint a better picture that would make Mona Lisa look like fake art for you, most people will never marry virgins, anyway... So, most strippers might probably be more decent than that overly holier-than-thou chic you want to wife up - and they bring more to the table in terms of flexibility and physical qualities... Perhaps, that's why I don't really care about their profession and I probably care more about the content of their character...

Hey, I'm just thinking out loud...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Bacteriocin(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Capital NO!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2012
Strippers and intelligence in the same sentence? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2012
No simply because some strippers are given extra dollars to perform "extra" favors.
I am not trying to catch any diseases. undecided

Besides how could I hold my head high knowing my guy is having money thrown at him, and fondled? grin

NOOOO WAY!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:
No simply because some strippers are given extra dollars to perform "extra" favors.
I am not trying to catch any diseases. undecided

Besides how could I hold my head high knowing my guy is having money thrown at him, and fondled? grin

NOOOO WAY!

Today you're a woman, tomorrow a man, you are confusing. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

Today you're a woman, tomorrow a man, you are confusing. grin

I am A-S3xual. coolgrin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2012
Every Stripper is a potential Slut. They have no dignity.they have no shame.they are carriers of STD's. They are not intelligent,only smart. Shymexx,don't judge a book by its cover,don't let their beauty make u less than a man,that u are.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01: Strippers and intelligence in the same sentence? grin grin

More intelligent than 99.9% of the posters on nl... undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

lol dayum.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

99.9% yet they work as strippers?

Dancing and selling your unclothedness for a piece of coin has no iota of intelligence in it.
Maybe prostitution is also for intelligent minds.

17 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

I am A-S3xual. coolgrin

So you don't have interest in intimacy? hmmm too bad your life must be boring grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2012
binger: Every Stripper is a potential Slut. They have no dignity.they have no shame.they are carriers of STD's. They are not intelligent,only smart. Shymexx,don't judge a book by its cover,don't let their beauty make u less than a man,that u are.

Intelligent and smart mean basically the same thing, and they're both interchangeable...

Notice I said strippers, not prostitutes/booty-call/sluts...

How come people rate ballet dancers and other dancers - however, we tend to look down on strippers?? - and strippers are not allowed to have sex with the customers, that's why they have got bouncers in the strip club...
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:
99.9% yet they work as strippers?

Dancing and selling your unclothedness for a piece of coin has no iota of intelligence in it.
Maybe prostitution is also for intelligent minds.

You judge people based on the content of their character and how they can articulate their opinions...What they do outside those two qualities shouldn't be used as a premise to judge what they have got up there... Some people are just victims of circumstance, however, that doesn't negate their ability to think critically and intelligently...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

You judge people based on the content of their character and how they can articulate their opinions...What they do outside those two qualities shouldn't be used as a premise to judge what they have got up there... Some people are just victims of circumstance, however, that doesn't negate their ability to think critically and intelligently...

If they can think critically and intelligently, is working as a stripper the best thought they could come up with? what is intelligence again? mind reminding me?

There's nothing intelligent about a stripping job, there are exceptions but i believe 99.9% are bimbos grin grin grin, any bimbo can do this.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by UjSizzle(f): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Uhm Nope, i couldn't date a guy that has women slap his bum on stage.
It is a nice picture tho grin.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:
If they can think critically and intelligently, is working as a stripper the best thought they could come up with? what is intelligence again? mind reminding me?

There's nothing intelligent about a stripping job, there are exceptions but i believe 99.9% are bimbos grin grin grin, any bimbo can do this.

Brother, that's you and your skewed mentality...

If you're a victim of circumstance and you discover that you could earn £500 a night by dancing on a pole, rather than working all day in the office, just to earn £90 - I bet you'd do the same thing... That's hustling 101!

What do you know about being intelligent? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2012
@shymex. Strippers are more than dancers,they strip i.e go unclad...also,when did bouncers start deciding whether a stripper is fvckd or not. One thing will definitely lead to another. When they are thru with the sexy moves,randy men are enticed and offer em more money to finish it in the bedroom.MOST STRIPPERS OBLIGE!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Mynd44: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2012
I don't think I would have a problem marrying a stripper sorry ex-stripper as long as she did/does it for the right reasons i.e. Tuition and shît like that.

I have had a one on one conversation with one once and just as Shymmex said/typed, they can be intelligent.

And please just cos she dances for money does not mean she sleeps around

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

Brother, that's you and your skewed mentality...

If you're a victim of circumstance and you discover that you could earn £500 a night by dancing on a pole, rather than working all day in the office, just to earn £90 - I bet you'd do the same thing... That's hustling 101!

What do you know about being intelligent? undecided

Yes, there are some who are there because they HAVE NO OPTION/ another MEANS, like those sold into it by traffickers e.t.c, but we all know majority of them are bimbos and no sugarcoating. you can find exceptions like i said but that occupation is mostly for bimbos no matter how you want to dribble the issue.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Yes!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes!

grin grin grin trademark grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by RickyRoss1(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't think I would have a problem marrying a stripper sorry ex-stripper as long as she did/does it for the right reasons i.e. Tuition and shît like that.

I have had a one on one conversation with one once and just as Shymmex said/typed, they can be intelligent.

And please just cos she dances for money does not mean she sleeps around

What are we talking about here? What makes a biittch who dances and strips for money intelligent? So we should call drug barons and yahoo boys intelligent people as well? Even MEND intelligent??

Are we shying away from the truth? Tell me one single stripper that will not fukk a rich man for money? Why are they stripping in the first place, is it not because of the love of money Is it the same strippers that dance naked and do all sorts of nasty things with their body on stage? Some of them even go round dragging peoples hands into their puci and all sorts of stupid things they do. To me a woman that strips for money and dance naked for money is not intelligent, period. Marrying them or not is a different thing all together, and that will depend on many things.

I have had a one on one conversation with many strippers both in Nigeria and overseas, I have fukked some of them as well. If you are expecting a stripper or a proostitute to tell you everything that happens behind the scene then you are not serious. Strippers are not better than proostitutes. Once the club is over them strippers go home with the highest bidder. NO DECENT GIRL WILL STRIP FOR MONEY, PERIOD.

15 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Mynd44: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2012
Did I say/type ALL strippers. I said they can be which means some.

Dint be too quick to judge as some do it to pay their way through school and you can't conclude that they all have sèx with customers.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Andrew3(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2012
tufiakwa
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by ngmart(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2012
Just a simple "NO"
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Did I say/type ALL strippers. I said they can be which means some.

Dint be too quick to judge as some do it to pay their way through school and you can't conclude that they all have sèx with customers.

There are some who also steal to pay their way through school
some lift drugs to pay their way through school
some into trafficking to pay their way through school
some into assassination to pay their way through school
some into dirty political deals to pay their way through school
some into prostitution to pay their way through school
some into 419 and fraud to pay their way through school
Some into rituals to pay their way through school

All these should be tagged intelligent too na abi? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Disclaimer:

I was in ionosphere after messing with zoot when I created this topic... grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Tonex(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2012
The op asked a question that requires a yes or no response. There's no need for plenty grammar, just yes or no. Case Closed

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by ELgordo(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2012
LMAO! All I wanna do Iz sip Grey gOose Vodka all day!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Mynd44: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

There are some who also steal to pay their way through school
some lift drugs to pay their way through school
some into trafficking to pay their way through school
some into assassination to pay their way through school
some into dirty political deals to pay their way through school
some into prostitution to pay their way through school
some into 419 and fraud to pay their way through school
Some into rituals to pay their way through school

All these should be tagged intelligent too na abi? embarassed
intelligence can be used for positive and negative things dude.

And all these things you have mentioned are criminal offences. Stripping is not a crime.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
intelligence can be used for positive and negative things dude.

And all these things you have mentioned are criminal offences. Stripping is not a crime.

In Nigeria, stripping is a crime, that's why government is closing down night-clubs offering stripping services.
In some countries, prostitution is also not a crime. BTW, what's the difference between prostitution and stripping?
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by donniemc: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2012
There is nothing wrong with marrying a Stripper / IndecentStar

1] The Great Grandmother of Jesus "Rehab" was a Slut

2] Mary Magdaline [a very close friend of jesus --> 1st to see jesus after ressurection] was a IndecentStar

Historically Men that have married sluts have bin More succesful than those that Married virgins --?>Read ya history books

the point is that, Sin is Sin.......if God still Loves her why should I not

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >> / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.