Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest (11001 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

With that your kabba, wetin man no go do na? oya come na tongue tongue tongue grin
Gerrout! Ewwwwwh.!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by lolaluv1(f): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

You know i can marry you even if you strip na grin cool kiss

Well I can't deny that Idowu is blessed with the kind of thick thighs that people wanna gawk at.grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2012
lola.luv:

Well I can't deny that Idowu is blessed with the kind of thick thighs that people wanna gawk at.grin
Lola! U wake well? undecided angry
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by lolaluv1(f): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2012
Am I lieing?grin:p
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by AK481(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude stop chatting like this. How me where in the Nigerian constitution which says stripping is illegal? I know more than 6 strip clubs on Allen avenue and they are not getting closed down Dude.

Entertainment dancing is not illegal prostitution is
There is a law prohibiting people from exposing their n.udity in public places.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2012
I can, but I will never!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ode Oshi! grin

Lol damn.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by slimyem: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx: Disclaimer:

I was in ionosphere after messing with zoot when I created this topic... grin
Op has taken his words back...
Y'all can now stop debating this..
Btw,Honeric and Ricky Ross..,i liked all your posts on this thread.i'm on your side!cheesycheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by dilbert100: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Anvaller: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx: After watching this video for "The Game (Feat. Future & Jeezy) - I Remember" tune, and with the calibre of chics in that video, I definitely won't mind marrying a stripper... I'm a proud alumni of eat-breakfast-in-the-strip-club college and one of my closest female friends whilst I was at uni was a stripper - and I know for a fact that most strippers are decent and intelligent... I've conversed with loads of them and they're not so different from the other decent chics out there, to be honest...

Let me paint a better picture that would make Mona Lisa look like fake art for you, most people will never marry virgins, anyway... So, most strippers might probably be more decent than that overly holier-than-thou chic you want to wife up - and they bring more to the table in terms of flexibility and physical qualities... Perhaps, that's why I don't really care about their profession and I probably care more about the content of their character...

Hey, I'm just thinking out loud...

Hahahahaha... Guy... I know what u are talking about, Me too... been there, done that. But nah, no no no no!!! I have only rolled with strippers for the trips of it. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes sometimes they make u feel good, their innocence, not faking, tell u some truth that even the so called good girls would always lie about etc... Yea, I know it but u are making a mistake here, if u fail to observe that after all that seem to be good about these ladies, they are still nothing but sluts and that's it.
And if u trust them so much, u might lose ur life for it. If u have ever, ever interacted with a professional stripper, u would agree with me that they care only about the money. So how would u marry a stripper in the 1st place? Because I don't know any who ever told me that she is planning to get married. Few of them like to have kids but not a husband. So if u just saw a video and its making u wanna marry a stripper, I see u as just TRIPPING. That's exactly what Jeezy and the game wants to achieve with their target audience...Believe in everything u see us do and believe that they are all good for u (the bling blings, the alcohol, the strippers...)
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Ranoscky(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Thinkin out loud...
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Gerrout! Ewwwwwh.!

Don't deny me now, don't let 4hrs waste now? i can break my vows for you na embarassed cheesy

lola.luv:

Some guys go don pour just by hitting her thick thighs grin grin grin grin, guys like 190 and sexkills grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by lolaluv1(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2012
^^^
Eeew! That's gross! Killz is her e-son!!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2012
lola.luv:
^^^
Tell em undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

Don't deny me now, don't let 4hrs waste now?
*pukes*
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Koolking(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

99.9% yet they work as strippers?

Dancing and selling your unclothedness for a piece of coin has no iota of intelligence in it.
Maybe prostitution is also for intelligent minds.

+1000. Very sensible response. Thank you for your discernment. What is intelligence if it can not be used intelligently? SHM@ some responses IFO strippers
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2012
lola.luv:
^^^

She doesn't mind na grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tell em undecided

Say wetin? grin
Idowuogbo:
*pukes*

You swallow c** lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2012
Swallowing cuhm?

Ok wtf did i "walk" into? grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2012
killuminati: You said you're p*mp but you in love with stripper, you're just a lil b*tch wanna be a thug niQQa

shocked undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

Say wetin? grin

You swallow c** lipsrsealed
U madt? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by danot1030: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

Brother, that's you and your skewed mentality...

If you're a victim of circumstance and you discover that you could earn £500 a night by dancing on a pole, rather than working all day in the office, just to earn £90 - I bet you'd do the same thing... That's hustling 101!

What do you know about being intelligent? undecided

when read some people's points and all the efforts they made to justify their opinions, i could see someone whose mind is twisted, who has lost his sense of dignity and decency. would anyone prefer that his sister trade as a stripper because of money... there are ladies outside there earning good fortune without having to trade as trippers that is what i call display of intelligence...
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U madt? grin

Don't be shy na grin, okay should i lease the whole joint just for you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by killuminati(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mr illuminata, it's Idowuogbo!! Gerrit? Alriceeeee.

Now bck to y I dey vex, it concern u? Dint think so! Alriceeeee.
oh ok, sorry! Idowuigbo undecided

E concern me na, I hate to see you vexing *hugs*
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

Don't be shy na grin, okay should i lease the whole joint just for you? grin grin grin grin
Smh!!! Honeric u ok? Can u hear strange voices? Do u often blackout?
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2012
killuminati: oh ok, sorry! Idowuigbo undecided

E concern me na, I hate to see you vexing *hugs*
Aaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!! It's Idowuogbo! angry
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Frostyzone(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Let me rephrase the question.
Would you marry a Pros.ti.tute?
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by killuminati(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

shocked undecided
wetin?
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by killuminati(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Aaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!! It's Idowuogbo! angry
oh isht! Why I'm I gettin it wrong? Or is it typo?

I promise I no do miskate again undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Smh!!! Honeric u ok? Can u hear strange voices? Do u often blackout?

Yes i am okay, the only voice i hear now is the sound from your kabba, not fart sound o, but the vibrating sounds. i can only black out if i'm hit by a bag of cement grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

Yes i am okay, the only voice i hear now is the sound from your kabba, not fart sound o, but the vibrating sounds. i can only black out if i'm hit by a bag of cement grin
TBJ to ur rescue..

U loosing it!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
killuminati: oh isht! Why I'm I gettin it wrong? Or is it typo?

I promise I no do miskate again undecided

Good boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is How To Fight Konji / . / Will You Spank Or Trash This Hot Tattooed Girl With Big Booty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.