Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest (10869 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2012
Of course i can, maybe a month later i'll get a divorce.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by tomakint: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2012
Never under estimate the power of LOVE, and also never over estimate its power too! In the game of LOVE, anything, I mean ANYTHING can happen!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Mynd44: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

In Nigeria, stripping is a crime, that's why government is closing down night-clubs offering stripping services.
In some countries, prostitution is also not a crime. BTW, what's the difference between prostitution and stripping?
Dude stop chatting like this. How me where in the Nigerian constitution which says stripping is illegal? I know more than 6 strip clubs on Allen avenue and they are not getting closed down Dude.

Entertainment dancing is not illegal prostitution is
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by bjdon: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2012
A lot of you guys make me laugh. I am an older dude with a taste for 'young meat' and I can assure that the so-called good girls are the worse. I can't even count the number of good middle class church going girls I've had sex with. Some were even engaged at the time. For me a stripper or even a hooker as a million times more integrity and class than the average Nigerian Uni babe.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by uzodimma4sunnex: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2012
well as for me i can not marry a stripper but i can pay to Bleep strippers. y marry strippers wen i can pay to hv sex wit all of them.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by nursemyke: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

What are we talking about here? What makes a biittch who dances and strips for money intelligent? So we should call drug barons and yahoo boys intelligent people as well? Even MEND intelligent??

Are we shying away from the truth? Tell me one single stripper that will not fukk a rich man for money? Why are they stripping in the first place, is it not because of the love of money Is it the same strippers that dance naked and do all sorts of nasty things with their body on stage? Some of them even go round dragging peoples hands into their puci and all sorts of stupid things they do. To me a woman that strips for money and dance naked for money is not intelligent, period. Marrying them or not is a different thing all together, and that will depend on many things.

I have had a one on one conversation with many strippers both in Nigeria and overseas, I have fukked some of them as well. If you are expecting a stripper or a proostitute to tell you everything that happens behind the scene then you are not serious. Strippers are not better than proostitutes. Once the club is over them strippers go home with the highest bidder. NO DECENT GIRL WILL STRIP FOR MONEY, PERIOD.
This is where you are wrong, can you compare them to the so called "Nollywood" girls who are currently on tabloid over one scandal or the other? Look I will rather marry an ex-stripper than marrying a "Nollywood" girl who will still be sleeping with the likes of Dino Melaye, South South Gov, James Ibori, Promasidor friends and the likes.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:
No simply because some strippers are given extra dollars to perform "extra" favors.
I am not trying to catch any diseases. undecided

Besides how could I hold my head high knowing my guy is having money thrown at him, and fondled? grin

NOOOO WAY!

True that
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Whobedatte(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude stop chatting like this. How me where in the Nigerian constitution which says stripping is illegal? I know more than 6 strip clubs on Allen avenue and they are not getting closed down Dude.

as if the politicians are not the ones that patronize them. Anyway, i can't marry one, cos they are advanced harlots, Its more or less they are on annual leave when u date them, and after marriage they are back in buziness. Strippers @ wall street Pub, Club-unique, cave, Cazzbahh, Solidgate all @ ikeja go for the highest bidder after stripping. For them its the Quickest /easiest way of making cash
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by solomonkane(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Did I say/type ALL strippers. I said they can be which means some.

Dint be too quick to judge as some do it to pay their way through school and you can't conclude that they all have sèx with customers.

Oh please!!!! Enough with the sob stories, makes me want to barf. And the girls who are beautiful and indigent but decided to go into selling of clothes and other petty businesses to put themselves through school nko? Is it that the student-strippers did not see these businesses or that their supposed "intelligence" wasn't good enough to see these opportunities? I have no problem with people marrying strippers; marriage is a personal matter of choice and no one has the moral standing to dictate to someone else who or who not to marry.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by solomonkane(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Whobedatte: as if the politicians are not the ones that patronize them. Anyway, i can't marry one, cos they are advanced harlots, Its more or less they are on annual leave when u date them, and after marriage they are back in buziness. Strippers @ wall street Pub, Club-unique, cave, Cazzbahh, Solidgate all @ ikeja go for the highest bidder after stripping. For them its the Quickest /easiest way of making cash

Bad sharp guy grin grin; you don waka the whole Allen/Opebi to Ikeja G.R.A axis finish come sabi all the stripper runs. You forget Cabaret for Opebi sha. 90% of the strippers in these clubs still sleep with men if the pay is right. A round with a stripper at the cave costs 25k so bone that "they are strippers and not sluts" BS, what is the difference between six and half a dozen?

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/saturday-magazine/special-report/20622-strip-tease.html

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

What are we talking about here? What makes a biittch who dances and strips for money intelligent? So we should call drug barons and yahoo boys intelligent people as well? Even MEND intelligent??

Are we shying away from the truth? Tell me one single stripper that will not fukk a rich man for money? Why are they stripping in the first place, is it not because of the love of money Is it the same strippers that dance naked and do all sorts of nasty things with their body on stage? Some of them even go round dragging peoples hands into their puci and all sorts of stupid things they do. To me a woman that strips for money and dance naked for money is not intelligent, period. Marrying them or not is a different thing all together, and that will depend on many things.

I have had a one on one conversation with many strippers both in Nigeria and overseas, I have fukked some of them as well. If you are expecting a stripper or a proostitute to tell you everything that happens behind the scene then you are not serious. Strippers are not better than proostitutes. Once the club is over them strippers go home with the highest bidder. NO DECENT GIRL WILL STRIP FOR MONEY, PERIOD.

Good talk, these guys are examples of what we call "MANGINA's", can you imagine having romantic feelings for strippers because they had conversations with them. Damn!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2012
J12:

True that

cool
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by toyin22: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2012
When u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ L♥√ع u dont care about the̶̲̥̅̊ person pasted
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by djeezy(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2012
@topic, a resounding "NO" to that. Anybody who strips to make a living has lost some dignity. Strippers are not different from call girls, just forget the name, it's just semantics. The nature of the job is still the same thing. Someone who strips unclad for money is still capable of fuccking anyone who makes the highest offer of cash. Strippers are just potential time bombs. In my humble opinion, no decent girl will strip in a club. I cannot make a call girl my wife. And some of them being intelligent? I do not doubt that.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Whobedatte(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2012
solomonkane:

Bad sharp guy grin grin; you don waka the whole Allen/Opebi to Ikeja G.R.A axis finish come sabi all the stripper runs. You forget Cabaret for Opebi sha. 90% of the strippers in these clubs still sleep with men if the pay is right. A round with a stripper at the cave costs 25k so bone that "they are strippers and not sluts" BS, what is the difference between six and half a dozen?

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/saturday-magazine/special-report/20622-strip-tease.html
Ha, me i dey supply them printing materials if they wanna print on handbills and banners wherever they wanna do their adverts oo , i no dey Bleep them, anyway, where that Cabaret dey for ikeja , tell me asap!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Walexz02(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2012
donniemc: There is nothing wrong with marrying a Stripper / IndecentStar

1] The Great Grandmother of Jesus "Rehab" was a Slut

2] Mary Magdaline [a very close friend of jesus --> 1st to see jesus after ressurection] was a IndecentStar

Historically Men that have married sluts have bin More succesful than those that Married virgins --?>Read ya history books

the point is that, Sin is Sin.......if God still Loves her why should I not
2 likes
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2012
Tonex: The op asked a question that requires a yes or no response. There's no need for plenty grammar, just yes or no. Case Closed

Lmao grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2012
oya slap yourself by yourself
shymexx: After watching this video for "The Game (Feat. Future & Jeezy) - I Remember" tune, and with the calibre of chics in that video, I definitely won't mind marrying a stripper... I'm a proud alumni of eat-breakfast-in-the-strip-club college and one of my closest female friends whilst I was at uni was a stripper - and I know for a fact that most strippers are decent and intelligent... I've conversed with loads of them and they're not so different from the other decent chics out there, to be honest...

Let me paint a better picture that would make Mona Lisa look like fake art for you, most people will never marry virgins, anyway... So, most strippers might probably be more decent than that overly holier-than-thou chic you want to wife up - and they bring more to the table in terms of flexibility and physical qualities... Perhaps, that's why I don't really care about their profession and I probably care more about the content of their character...

Hey, I'm just thinking out loud...
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by lolaluv1(f): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2012
A stripper dripping with baby oil, grinding his pelvis in women's faces while they ogle and slap his bum?
Nah, not a good idea!

I want my man in a powersuit, baby. I want him having business meetings and clients.
Not in a dingy club, thrusting in people's faces to make a living.

If he has stripping tendencies, that could come up in the bedroom.grinwink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2012
smh @ dumbass males catching feelings for strippers because they had conversations with them. I'm having a good laugh here grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2012
No, I would not marry a male stripper and I hope I raise my sons well enough that not only do they not go to those places, but that they will have nothing to do with a person like that.

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

Then you must have been missing from Nigeria, where were you when the news was out about stripping joints being closed? same with Imo state?
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

grin grin grin trademark grin grin
Feck off angry
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by killuminati(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2012
You said you're p*mp but you in love with stripper, you're just a lil b*tch wanna be a thug niQQa
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by killuminati(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Feck off angry
idowuobo wetin happen na

Why you dey vex? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2012
killuminati: idowuobo wetin happen na

Why you dey vex? undecided
Mr illuminata, it's Idowuogbo!! Gerrit? Alriceeeee.

Now bck to y I dey vex, it concern u? Dint think so! Alriceeeee.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Feck off angry

You know i can marry you even if you strip na grin cool kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by oroscoo(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2012
why not.atleast they wl b more honest than those pretending choir girls.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by oroscoo(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2012
donniemc: There is nothing wrong with marrying a Stripper / IndecentStar

1] The Great Grandmother of Jesus "Rehab" was a Slut

2] Mary Magdaline [a very close friend of jesus --> 1st to see jesus after ressurection] was a IndecentStar

Historically Men that have married sluts have bin More succesful than those that Married virgins --?>Read ya history books

the point is that, Sin is Sin.......if God still Loves her why should I not
my brother u don talk everything finish.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

You know i can marry you even if you strip na grin cool kiss
Ode Oshi! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by stupor(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Guy ! If you marry a stripper,don't go numb when your whole life starts going stripped off.

Bros becareful for what you wish for.

No stripper can ever come clean as an eligible housewife,morever everything has been completely stripped off ! What are going to be left with.

A stripper's lifestyle is worse off than a prostitute.

Both never make a good wife,except they become fidel and bornagain,which is rare and very difficult to accept.

Wish you and your stripper fanatsy best of luck.*thumbs*
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ode Oshi! grin

With that your kabba, wetin man no go do na? oya come na tongue tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife / What Do Women Value Most In Men? / One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.