Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence (8713 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Describe The One You Love In One Sentence / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by naijathings(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:

Hahah, thanks. I don't pretend, I say things how it is. I know I am not the only one with a high number of exes, some people on here are just trying to save face LOL

there is a difference between furck mates and boyfriends.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2012
naijathings:

there is a difference between furck mates and boyfriends.

Yeah, i know that. Im not a lil girl. All of them were my boyfriends.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by naijathings(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, i know that. Im not a lil girl. All of them were my boyfriends.
either you are abouve 45 or you have a love disease that makes you fall in love so easily. or perhaps love wasnt involved in all of them. anyway sha, na your heart and your toto. who am i to talk. I am not shietting roses either. at least you try remember how many you have had. I can't remember half of them even if it was a green card exam. grin
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
naijathings:
either you are abouve 45 or you have a love disease that makes you fall in love so easily. or perhaps love wasnt involved in all of them. anyway sha, na your heart and your toto. who am i to talk. I am not shietting roses either. at least you try remember how many you have had. I can't remember half of them even if it was a green card exam. grin

Lol nope still in my youthful 20's smiley
&& yeah you're right love wasn't involved in all, mostly were lust. HAHAH well at least is refreshing that someone on this NL has had more exes than me.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by logo77: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
I am sorry, please forgive me !
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by naijathings(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:

&& yeah you're right love wasn't involved in all, mostly were lust. HAHAH well at least is refreshing that someone on this NL has had more exes than me.
yeah. it feels good to simply be with a person and have fun outside or just stay in, eat, drink, laugh and furck and be happy to do it again when there is time and space. i really dont like to have the illusion of love around me sometimes. Wait, youthful 20s? wanna play? be my next ex when we decide to take "S" out of sex
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by danahart(f): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
doing so great witout u.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by SimplYeahmee(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
how you like me now.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
1:christian i dey wait for you.....
2 no vex...i no love you
3 no vex....love no dey
4 mmmmh after i finally love,u kon dey form for me.Thank God i left you to concentrate on my exam and please no dey call me for phone,face ur wife abeg.
5 omogieva....we noo for run things at all coz it took me a grave time to think of a way to run out of a loveless relationship.
6 omesiri....ee pain me.Ha!i Bleep up,,,na LOVE oooo.But for say u no beat me....i for love u till my dying days..i know u are filled with regrets,me too,but d damage is already done.I will always love u but coming back is a prize that i wont pay for the 4th time.Kisses
7 welcome christian...after 5 yrs u now realise that i am better than some bitchezzz!Apology accepted and WELCOME TO HELL!If u are reading dis better look for anoda girl cos i dont LOVE u anymore.Soon to be ex.
8 along came a man that reminds me of Omesiri and shares the same birth date with him!Pray he wont be an ex cos am tired of shitloads of exs.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by SimplYeahmee(m): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:

hopefully you will wake up b4 ur 30s catch up wit u.

kip on enjoyin d sex nd dnt cry or complain d day d cd wud break nd u begin 2download nd he rejects u sad tongue embarassed
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 1:53am On Nov 16, 2012
SimplYeahmee:

hopefully you will wake up b4 ur 30s catch up wit u.

kip on enjoyin d sex nd dnt cry or complain d day d cd wud break nd u begin 2download nd he rejects u sad tongue embarassed
Thanks for your concern but im on a birth control so even if the cd breaks, im still safe tongue
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by True2myself24(f): 3:17am On Nov 16, 2012
I'm happy now.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Tobiustobius: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Originakalokalo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Emmmh *coughs*

No 1-u don buy ur jet now? Always running faster dan his guardian angel. Ode!!

No 2- ha? U? U dupe me small o! But d goodbye was a better deal.

Aristo 1- fawcking stingy Zo mana angry angry

@ idowuogbo, watsup nau? Am kehinde.lets hook up nau? Are u on togo? Or watsap? Gim me yor 2go username.tanks.08189902850.

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by dmcdad: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2012
teewai27: I know a lot of pple are still hung on their exes so hopefully this topic will make it easier for you to move on.

what do you wish you could tell your ex in one sentence.

eg..how you like me now?
...I told you id find someone better
...I miss you
...I hate you
i'm still in love with you...

etc

just let it out pple. it'd be fun to keep it all i'm one sentence though.

I'll go first...naturally :-)

YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE TO ME BUT I FORGIVE YOU. :-)

Would tell her being single is better of...
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by promkingzz(m): 5:08am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL babe, I try ooo. I was hoping that I would find the one but I havnt found him yet, n I aint giving up till I find him.
u havnt looked my way yet candie. Hw doz a guy get ur attention?
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2012
promkingzz:
u havnt looked my way yet candie. Hw doz a guy get ur attention?
LOL take initiative
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by promkingzz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
LOL take initiative
which is?
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
promkingzz:
which is?
Come find me
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by promkingzz(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12:
Come find me
lol believe me, if I knew wher u were I'd be gvin u a **** already. Knw what I mean? wink
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Youngpo413: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2014
candieangel12:

Lol u kno nothing about our relationship. I dont blame him for not takin me back so soon, I wudnt take myself back so soon if I was him. And anyways I wudnt b havin sex wit him if I wasn't enjoyin the sex. I enjoy havin sex wit him, he makes sure to blow my mind each time so y shudnt I enjoy a little harmless sex?

so what exactly causes the break up in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story / What Happening To My Boobs? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.