Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House (1086 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2008
Nairalanders checkout this scenerio wit a boy of mine. His girl works for her ex-boyfriend n sleeps in the guy's guesthouse though the ex does not stay in Nigeria. Now she has assured him that its purely business now n all social contact have ceased but I can not shake the feeling that sometin is going on n my boy too.
How do I advise him: give her an ultimatum to quit d job or just b cool wit d whole tin?
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Maykelly(f): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
i did not see any evidence showing that the girl is unfaithful.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by SweetT1: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Lord_reed

Your friend na mugun ! smiley
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
Lord Reed easy oh, no dey do like this oh. You how difficult it is to get a job in nigerias, abeg no give the girl ahalla oh, The guy is not even in Nigeria, clearly he is a gentleman, they broke up and he still let her keep her job. If she quits, can your friend get her a better job and accomodation, Abeg, I take God beg you, Until you and your friend are sure that the girl is having an affair with the ex- boyfriend no give her that kind ultimatum, abeg. She no be him wife oh, even if she be him wife na her decision, not yours or her boyfriends, ejo. Dont let me thinkk you are a chuavenist, am begining to like you.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Beebsyn(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster oh boi wetin the message convey ok
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by tkb417(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
grin grin grin work don finish for 9ja?
na housegurl or what kinda work will she be doing for him?
clean and mop the floor till he gets back?
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by LordReed(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2008
@aisha2
Hey there glad to c ur post how u dey?
Well I ain't no chauvinist but it's kind of a wierd situation cos no one is there wit them to judge the extent of they involvement but I guess we'll have to take her word for it.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2008
Yeh Reed, it could be that the Job came with an apartment.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by sbm4real(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2008
Hi all,

I wonder why men are very insensitive or rather nairaland guys are insensitive. I watch the way discussions go here and guys never seize to amaze me. they are always abusing ladies or calling someone mugu and all sort. Like the above thread, i see no reason why someone should call another one muguit just a simple case, advise and move on. you guys need to grow up
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2008
I don’t see anything suspicious about your friend’s babe. If he is not comfortable her working there he could as well look for a new job for her with better pay or he could just take all her financial responsibility. Not except she refuse a new job offer or after he accept to take her financial issue on himself, can we now say he definitely hang in there for a reason.

But I most warn you my friend… Girls are literally vulnerable around someone she has once dated and definitely around one she as once dated who had been abroad and successful.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2008
sbm4real:

Hi all,

I wonder why men are very insensitive or rather nairaland guys are insensitive. I watch the way discussions go here and guys never seize to amaze me. they are always abusing ladies or calling someone mugu and all sort. Like the above thread, i see no reason why someone should call another one muguit just a simple case, advise and move on. you guys need to grow up
Thank u jare. Advise go dey turn to abuse. Guys n gals lets do it rite.

pmond:

I don’t see anything suspicious about your friend’s babe. If he is not comfortable her working there he could as well look for a new job for her with better pay or he could just take all her financial responsibility. Not except she refuse a new job offer or after he accept to take her financial issue on himself, can we now say he definitely hang in there for a reason.

But I most warn you my friend… Girls are literally vulnerable around someone she has once dated and definitely around one she as once dated who had been abroad and successful.
U c dats d fear. She could b susceptible to d ex's advances.

aisha2:

Yeh Reed, it could be that the Job came with an apartment.
No it didnt it's just wat u could call a perk that if she works late she can sleep over but she uses it as she pleases.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by opuro(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2008
must she stay in that appartment?
can't your friend look for an alternative place for her to stay?
ol boy e be like say that your friend is a gold digger

habba leave your babe in tha house of her former shagger
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2008
Lord Reed, one thing i notice from most of your replies is that you have a lot of fear and ofen make some misconceptions as it patai[quote][/quote]ns to relationships. You can't always  be in control and things can't always be the way you want them remember you are dealing with a fellow human being. What I mean is that most times in a relationship, you just do your part and let your partner be, its left to them to return your love and faithfulness or not, you have no control over that. You have to live and let live.
If your friend is in love with her then he should give her some benefit of doubt, I am a christain and i believe strongly in Christain love and with that you can't go wrong. Perfect Love cast away all fear. The reason why we are so afarid or we are so suspicious is usually because of pride, we don't want to seem like fools. Yet, fear and sucpision will not get us anywhere it will only make you trapped and miserable. I have been hurt before even when i love like that but i see it as their loss not mine, and most times they come to apologise. Do your aprt and have an open mind, people could disappoint you but fear of the probable or the unknown will not help you or your friend, learn to take things simply or as easy as it comes,it saves a lot of stress. Dont worry about a lot of things because in the end what will be will be and we can't do anything about it.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by almondjoy(f): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2008
Lord_Reed:

Nairalanders checkout this scenerio wit a boy of mine.

His girl works for her ex-boyfriend n sleeps in the guy's guesthouse though the ex does not stay in Nigeria. Now she has assured him that its purely business now n all social contact have ceased but I can not shake the feeling that sometin is going on n my boy too.

How do I advise him: give her an ultimatum to quit d job or just b cool wit d whole tin?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

The reason black people will never see or smell progress is mostly because they concern themselves with other peoples' problems.

If only people will learn to mind their own business.

@poster
How does it concern you if I may ask?--No offence intended please.

aisha2:

Lord Reed, one thing i notice from most of your replies is that you have a lot of fear and ofen make some misconceptions as it patterns to relationships.

You can't always  be in control and things can't always be the way you want them remember you are dealing with a fellow human being. What I mean is that most times in a relationship, you just do your part and let your partner be, its left to them to return your love and faithfulness or not, you have no control over that.

You have to live and let live.
If your friend is in love with her then he should give her some benefit of doubt, I am a christain and i believe strongly in Christain love and with that you can't go wrong. Perfect Love cast away all fear. I have been hurt before even when i love like that but i see it as their loss not mine, and most times they come to apologise.

Do your aprt and have an open mind, people could disappoint you but fear of the probable or the unknown will not help you or your friend, learn to take things simply or as easy as it comes,it saves a lot of stress. Dont worry about a lot of things because in the end what will be will be and we can't do anything about it.

With all his negative vibes, he can only do worse to this relationship by sowing seeds of doubt between this couple since he has made it his headache to analyse the relationship at every waking moment of his.

This is sad.

Thank you wise one! kiss
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by opuro(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2008
almondjoy:

The reason black people will never see or smell progress is mostly because they concern themselves with other peoples' problems.

@poster

if it smells like cat, looked like cat and walk like cat, what is it?
it is a super story about the poster
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by almondjoy(f): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2008
opuro:

if it smells like cat, looked like cat and walk like cat, what is it?
it is a super story about the poster

Still, it is between the couple.  The girl did not hide from him what the situation is.  I am sure the "boyfriend" knows what to do and how to handle his business.  Otherwise, he should not have any reason to have a girlfriend at all.

When third parties interfere in relationships, things only get worse. The situation is bad enough!
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by jkpretty(f): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2008
Lets assume its even his business. we don't kea

Girls will always and always will feel something for an ex in which they broke up with amicably. As for me i think the girl is only being wise, so that when a nut cracks in ur friends head, she can easily switch back to her ex. By the way i don't see anything that reveals she's cheating so why the shout. if ur friend is so pressed about this, he shld step in to some duties to save his face. besides i actually don't think the girl is cheating, cos if she was, she wouldn't play her cards bare. That would have been too easy to figure out. I like her already sef. cheesy

If a guy is willingly ready to help a girl out, especially an ex, he's still hoping for something @topic take that home
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by LordReed(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

@poster

With all his negative vibes, he can only do worse to this relationship by sowing seeds of doubt between this couple since he has made it his headache to analyse the relationship at every waking moment of his.

This is sad.

Thank you wise one! kiss
1st off almondjoy I know u are Mrs Know It All but u can at least have the decency to post witout viled insults thank u.
2ndly my guy talks to me so if he asks me for advise is dat pokin my nose? This forum is for discussion n I dont c why u tink I am making it a 'headache'.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by opuro(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
Lord_Reed:

1st off almondjoy I know u are Mrs Know It All but u can at least have the decency to post witout viled insults thank u.
2ndly my guy talks to me so if he asks me for advise is that pokin my nose? This forum is for discussion n I don't c why u think I am making it a 'headache'.

it sure smell like cat!
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by tkb417(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hi all,

Bleep off. how does that sound? like i'm a kid aight.
take ur sermons to ur cathedral. who says we wanna hear ur megedefegede.
Bloody schmuck!!
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Eclairs: 1:58am On Feb 06, 2008
Benefit of doubt cld be deadly sometimes. Sm girls cant be trusted.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by Eclairs: 2:06am On Feb 06, 2008
tkb417:

Bleep off. how does that sound? like i'm a kid aight.
take your sermons to your cathedral. who says we want to hear your megedefegede.
Bloody schmuck!!

no need for al tht mate. He probably had a point and wld fink you'v proved him right. No offense meant o before I bcm a vctim of insult.

Indeed, some of us shd be more mature wv wht we post but to be honest, the dude probably deserve the insult. Well for insultin al the men here. clean ur eyz before you clean smone elses gee.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by almondjoy(f): 2:17am On Feb 06, 2008
Lord_Reed:

2ndly my guy talks to me so if he asks me for advise is that pokin my nose? This forum is for discussion n I don't c why u think I am making it a 'headache'.

Thank you sir! Of course I know it all. To teach you empty heads of Nairaland a thing or two--since you lack the proper education most of you should have received in your Madonna University inside Okija Shrine over there.  Where is the vile insult? undecided  Or you have a problem recognizing the fact that you are a bloody busy body.  If you want to "phock" the babe behind your friend's back why don't you bloody say so?

Even if he asked you for advice, learn to mind your own business and shut ya gaddem mouth for a change! 

Mr. Plate Washer!  When you are not washing your madam's plates and pants you are gossiping about your oga's wife and driver!  You good for nothing houseboy and gossip!  I will fire your trifling arse in a second if I were your madam.  Abeg go find better work.  Jobless gossip!  And you call yourself a guy? Instead of you to be washing your plates and sweeping the children's rooms, you are here on Nairaland gossipping.  Who send you?  Mumu!

Next thing you will come to Nairaland to discuss how you shagged your bestfriend's babe!  Now step! Take your useless threads and shove them up your arse.  May you never shit them out!

Common tell us all your other Nairaland names! You banned recycled piece of thrash! You stupid Nairalanders, your one month grace period is over and I am no longer in a vacationing mood. Let the thrash begin!
Vermin!
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by tkb417(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2008
no need for al that mate. He probably had a point and would think you'v proved him right. No offense meant o before I bcm a vctim of insult.

Indeed, some of us should be more mature wv wht we post but to be honest, the dude probably deserve the insult. Well for insultin al the men here. clean your eyz before you clean smone elses gee.
lmao. points taken smiley smiley

@Almondjoy
tongue tongue so the war has begun?
Pls, check my area code and dont fire missiles to my side o.
My desert eagles are ready to spot any aggression and im sure the pentagon will respond in no lesser measures grin grin grin
Abeggii o grin grin
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by almondjoy(f): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2008
tkb417:

lmao. points taken smiley smiley

@Almondjoy
tongue tongue so the war has begun?
Please, check my area code and don't fire missiles to my side o.
My desert eagles are ready to spot any aggression and im sure the pentagon will respond in no lesser measures grin grin grin
Abeggii o grin grin

Abeg no call me back to this useless awon busy bodi thread. cheesy   We don fight our own for past lives so no wahala any more.  I only have taste for "new" fools! grin Stale ones are just no fun at all.
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2008
@almondjoy
Sorry I meant to say veiled. I did not attend Madonna for your info. If u think insulting people if the best way to teach go rite ahead but please I don't want your method of teaching. If u do not enjoy 'gossip' why do u bother to post comments on my threads? If u feel u can't stomach them don't post very easy. But I guess your fingers itch u so much n your body can't resist being busy. Also for your info this is my first n only Id n have never been banned.
I believe that Nairaland is a forum for learnin stuff dey don't teach in school. If I can learn from some1elses experience where is the harm in that? If by responding u can teach a tin or too where do u come off sounding like Nairaland is only for u or those u approve of?
I know u respond positively to other 'stupid' topics so why do u single me out for insults?
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by almondjoy(f): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@almondjoy
Sorry I meant to say veiled. I did not attend Madonna for your info. If u think insulting people if the best way to teach go rite ahead but please I don't want your method of teaching. If u do not enjoy 'gossip' why do u bother to post comments on my threads? If u feel u can't stomach them don't post very easy.

But I guess your fingers itch u so much n your body can't resist being busy. Also for your info this is my first n only Id n have never been banned.

I believe that Nairaland is a forum for learnin stuff dey don't teach in school. If I can learn from some1elses experience where is the harm in that? If by responding u can teach a tin or too where do u come off sounding like Nairaland is only for u or those u approve of?
I know u respond positively to other 'stupid' topics so why do u single me out for insults?

Please stop addressing me ok?
Re: She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2008
*sighs n shakes his head* saying "Some people shaaa. . . "

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Sickle Cell Sufferer? / Emotional Issues; Urgent Advice Needed / Qualitie Women Need From Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.