Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate (24463 Views)

The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Is The Use Of Child Soldiers, A Good Phenomenon Or Not - Nigerian Online Debate / Chinua Achebe: The Gods Are Not To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Boudicca: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tamar1:

u haven't answered my.questions, are u saying that different scales should be used for kids with and without parents ? that they are unequal and should be treated differently?

well, sadly this is what is obtainable in this society of ours but that in itself does not make it right.
so, no I didn't infer that.
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tamar1: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Boudicca:

well, that is what is obtainable in this society of ours but that in itself does not make it right.
so, no I didn't infer that.

[/color]

u infer.that.wen.you say that govt etc comes into play only wen the parents are no more
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2012
Votes So Far:
Judge 1
Boudicca - 1st----------6
Tamar - 2nd-------------5
Mavia - 3rd-------------4
Gudit - 4th-------------3
Sheba1 - 5th------------2
Asantewaa - 6th---------1

Judge 2
Mavia1 - 1st------------6
Tamar1 - 2nd------------5
Gudit & Boudicca tied for 3rd--4
Sheba1 - 4th------------2
Asantewaa1- 5th---------1

Judge 3
Gudit - 1st------------6
Mavia1 - 2nd-----------5
Boudicca - 3rd---------4
Tamar - 4th------------3
Sheba - 5th------------2
Asantewaa - 6th--------1

Judge 4
Tamar1 - 1st-----------6
Gudit - 2nd------------5
Boudicca - 3rd---------4
Mavia1 - 4th-----------3
Sheba1 - 5th-----------2
Asantewaa1 - 6th-------1

Judge 5
Tamar1 - 1st-----------6
Gudit - 2nd------------5
boudica and marvia1 - 3rd---4
sheba1 - 5th-----------2
Asantewaa1 - 6th-------1

Thanks!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Boudicca: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1:

actually the responsibility lies first on the govt to educate the parents who inturn are enlightend and can teach and send their kids to sch.

so what happens if the educated parent do not educate their kids, you still blame the government?

if u agree wit me that parents dont.know it.all, then u agree that teachers are more competent?

and what happens when the parents are more competent than the teachers, you still blame the teachers?
[/color]

all I see is us going round in circles so I'll be stepping down now.
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tamar1: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2012
Boudicca:

all I see is us going round in circles so I'll be stepping down now.
alright, good morning
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Boudicca: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1:
alright, good morning

Good evening.
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2012
A profound thank you to the Judges, Debaters, Project team and the audience for being part of this cause.

You have not only impacted knowledge but you have promoted the female gender, as such, you should all be proud.

Its initiatives like this that put us in a positive light and showcase the strength of womanhood

The debates have come to an end, but, the impact of it will linger in our minds, our thoughts and affect our actions from now on

We are no longer ignorant of the things around us.

In fact, we are now bold to research & address them.

We have stepped out of our comfort zone and we have chosen to SPEAK OUT!

Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2012
As it is there isn't a clear winner. We may have to use overall highest score to determine the winner.

How far with audience vote?
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Rocktation(f): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2012
Phewww...it was hot in here.
#Pikin mata ehnnn... cheesy

Well done, debaters!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by jaybee3(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Well done guys
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by calvaryoakville(f): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2012
This question is really intriguing! I believe children should be guided strictly about this matter. Parents should understand that this is a very important role that they should perform carefully. With wisdom from God and a parent precious love, I believe children will not encounter difficult things in their lives that will not be handled properly. grin
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2012
The total scores smiley

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2012
Congratulations to all our debaters

Tamar - 1st Position
Gudit - 2nd Position
Mavia - 3rd Position
Boudicca3rd Position
Sheba - 5th Position
Asantewaa - 6th Position

Please, debaters can return as themselves and announce by themselves the username/moniker they used in debating. Thanks
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tamar1: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2012
smiley.... yippeee.
cuddles, can i keep the name? grin
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1: smiley.... yippeee.

We will discuss that later.
I took back the ones from yesterday winners for future initiatives like this.
Thanks!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2012
Can we please know who the debaters are?

I know who Tamar 1 is already
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Caracta(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Mavia1 is Caracta
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1: smiley.... yippeee.

No way. U have to pay me first.

Congrats! Who are u by the way?

@ all,

Congrats for a job well done.

Next time, be mindful of your language use. May be cos it's NL some of you overlooked that factor. You shouldn't be using 2 for to and 4 for for or dt for that. Take not in case of next time.
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tamar1: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

We will discuss that later.
I took back the ones from yesterday winners for future initiatives like this.
Thanks!
ok thanks too
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by jaybee3(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2012
So much substance from the debaters. Y'all did us proud.
The debate was awesome guys.

Well done to cuddlemi and her project team.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tamar1: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Tgirl4real:

No way. U have to pay me first.

Congrats! Who are u by the way?

@ all,

Congrats for a job well done.

Next time, be mindful of your language use. May be cos it's NL some of you overlooked that factor. You shouldn't be using 2 for to and 4 for for or dt for that. Take not in case of next time.

thanks . i viewed my profile and loved my history, i dont mind paying to keep being me grin
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by ifyalways(f): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Who is Gudit?Jallowbah?

Asentewa nko?jor y'all should file out and introduce yourselves cheesy

@organisers, nothing for the floor members?I donate a bag of popcorn to Mynd. he screamed, cheered till he lost his voice tongue
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by ifyalways(f): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Caracta: Mavia1 is Caracta
you did well, babe.

Congratulations
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
ifyalways: Who is Gudit?Jallowbah?

@organisers, nothing for the floor members?I donate a bag of popcorn to Mynd. he screamed, cheered till he lost his voice tongue

Gudit is a quiet nairalander.
St Joan1 - Jallowbah
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2012

**speaking in a broken voice**

yeah I know
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2012

**speaking in a broken voice**

yeah I know

Thanks for thr pop-corn
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Rocktation(f): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Could've sworn that Gudit was jallowbah. She had a lot to say about the American government.

Greedie, come and tell us who you were na...
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Caracta(f): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
ifyalways: you did well, babe.

Congratulations
Thanx. I wish i did better though.

#frowns#
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rocktation: Could've sworn that Gudit was jallowbah. She had a lot to say about the American government.

Greedie, come and tell us who you were na...
Erm.... I for talk am but make she talk
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Rocktation(f): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm.... I for talk am but make she talk

Meaning she's Tamar? cheesy
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Caracta:
Thanx. I wish i did better though.

#frowns#

You did very well.
Especially, during the rebuttal stage, you were very active/fierce from beginning to the end.
This is your first debate, correct?
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rocktation:

Meaning she's Tamar? cheesy
I don't think so............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remember Me / My Son My Man- A Story / My Feud With Akwaeke Emezi - Chimamanda Adichie Tells Her Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.