Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? (6095 Views)

Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. / Why Are School Permanent Students Always After Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by eikeem(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes
Yeah
Yelz
Beeni grin
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Spicyhawt: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes..till am old and wrinkled tongue tongue
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

If you look like any of these guys, then I am totally ready to start making some babies with you
ok, I seriously don't know why a lot of girls think Shemar Moore is hot.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by candieangel12(f): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
ok, I seriously don't know why a lot of girls think Shemar Moore is hot.

Girl he is the only reason why me and my friends even watch Criminal Minds, that niggah sexy!

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Girl he is the only reason why me and my friends even watch Criminal Minds, that niggah sexy!
Talking of Criminal minds, I missed yester night's episode...I gotta catch up.

Oh yeah, I love Reid. He's the reason I stick to the series.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by victorian(f): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
YES
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by candieangel12(f): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Talking of Criminal minds, I missed yester night's episode...I gotta catch up.

Oh yeah, I love Reid. He's the reason I stick to the series.

Yeah, me too. I missed last nights episode sad
Anyways yeah Reid is my second fave. I just wana know who is his mystery girlfriend
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes, but not now again after passing through so many disappointment. Lol
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, me too. I missed last nights episode sad
Anyways yeah Reid is my second fave. I just wana know who is his mystery girlfriend
hahahaha!!! they sound so awkward and creepy, I don't like at all...and the new character, Blake, she's just meh, I'm yet to see anything spectacular about her. I miss Prentiss cry cry cry
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by esn1(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
YES I CAN
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by candieangel12(f): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
[sub][/sub]
ItsModella:
hahahaha!!! they sound so awkward and creepy, I don't like at all...and the new character, Blake, she's just meh, I'm yet to see anything spectacular about her. I miss Prentiss cry cry cry

Yes! Prentiss was way better. I wish she didnt leave. But Blake is warming up to me sha. Oooo n then they have sum kinda serial stalker this season....creeepy! shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Sberries: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

If you look like any of these guys, then I am totally ready to start making some babies with you

In your dreams sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
when I am 40 I will give a straightforward answer but for now.... Fa...fa...fa ...fowl.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Yes, I would like for it to happen but if it doesn't then oh well but I must have children.
Me too ooo. Only that I MUST live with my children if it happens.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
For sure yes but not yet. I gat some better things to do with my life.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Babamide(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Someday......
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
maybe
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by nneh1(f): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
I really need a steady relationship but guys are funny. My friend quit bcs he said i'm not wild that he needs a wild girl. Imagine.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by duni04(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
^^^^^
LOL grin
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by elo500: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yep. If the right one comes along, I'm very much ready to.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Ologunjude(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
:-Xgood looking physically but might not be the type of guys you will desire character wise.
the more you look the less you see.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by kedukc(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
plans shelved till further notice...
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
nneh1: I really need a steady relationship but guys are funny. My friend quit bcs he said i'm not wild that he needs a wild girl. Imagine.

Hehehehehe. Is he wild? Abi just an excuse.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by GeneralGaricks: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
401kk: Be honest, do you ever plan on being in a permanent, committed, monogamous relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and share the rest of your remaining existence with them?

Yes, but why do you ask

Have you seen a wife for me
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by duni04(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
General Garicks:

This is serious. I wont mind calling you.
You must have very poor taste cool
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by movmentish(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
What is wrong with being single na
I was born alone,will die alone,why should I spend my life in bondage with a girl?when I have ps3,work,clubs and ofcourse I've gat a partner called Nairaland!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Keemhostquarter: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes i do and i will always do cos i love my wife dearly.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / 10 Things Girls With No Edges Can Relate To [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.