Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? (6136 Views)

Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. / Why Are School Permanent Students Always After Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Erm.......

Yes

Was that a hesitation? grin
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
ok, I seriously don't know why a lot of girls think Shemar Moore is hot.

Exactly. Hes not my cup of tea....or chocolate lolz. tongue
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
movmentish: What is wrong with being single na
I was born alone,will die alone,why should I spend my life in bondage with a girl?when I have ps3, work,clubs and ofcourse I've gat a partner called Nairaland!!!!

Mschew. grin
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by wildorchid(f): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

If you look like any of these guys, then I am totally ready to start making some babies with you

I wish there are guys on nairaland who look like that.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Erm.......

Yes
cool
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
wildorchid:

There are.. They are in hiding. cool
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Was that a hesitation? grin

Nah. That was me reasoning out the question cos it sounded childish to me
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ify Angela: cool
Okay
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by DExplorer1: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Where's amyg ? Time to plan babies.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by smartg(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
I would love to be in a permanent r/ship with a decent girl, but i 've not yet seen any girl i can trust for that
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2012
wildorchid:

Not even in 2050 when all thebeautiful kids will be born. grin grin grin grin grin

Ian Somerhalder is one of the most beautiful man ever.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by candieangel12(f): 1:55am On Nov 16, 2012
rokiatu:

Not even in 2050 when all thebeautiful kids will be born. grin grin grin grin grin

Ian is sexy as heck, he Is the only reason why I watch Vampire Diaries. Him and Nina make a great couple, im on the look out for my own Ian grin
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by kavey10(m): 3:35am On Nov 16, 2012
Hia!! *Spits* All this Nairaland girls with their C.R.A.Z.Y fantasies, why would you get married when all you have stacked up there is an imaginary man you want a guy to be?! That's just plain sick! Grow up y'all. *farts* sorry, accidental discharge, too much vexing.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by TexOviawe: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2012
For the main time I just want to Bleep ....maybe ;DI might change my mind latter ; grin
D
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by ektbear: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2012
Today, I made progress towards this goal. A certain individual who I have very strong feelings for but am incompatible with, we've agreed to just be friends (rather than the previous emotionally damaging fwb but not quite in a relationship situation).
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by DExplorer1: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Today, I made progress towards this goal. A certain individual who I have very strong feelings for but am incompatible with, we've agreed to just be friends (rather than the previous emotionally damaging fwb but not quite in a relationship situation).
Before you finally affirm that you both aren't compatible, maybe a little compromise.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by wildorchid(f): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2012
rokiatu:

Ian is just beautiful.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2012
Yup. . .With the One that Fits Into ma 'Ideal Super 7 Lady's Traits' cool
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by wildorchid(f): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Today, I made progress towards this goal. A certain individual who I have very strong feelings for but am incompatible with, we've agreed to just be friends (rather than the previous emotionally damaging fwb but not quite in a relationship situation).

You seem confused. You have strong feelings for someone, you claim you're incompatible with the person but you have sex with them? undecided
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:

Ian is sexy as heck, he Is the only reason why I watch Vampire Diaries. Him and Nina make a great couple, im on the look out for my own Ian grin
candieangel, i haven't watched that movie,buh to use movie character as a model of your mr right...you might get disappointed. Dont build on fantasy. I dnt pray so buh be careful with your expectation,it culd be unreal. 'For better,for worse,till death do us part' no be childish play o! Goodluck!
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by candieangel12(f): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2012
centje: candieangel, i haven't watched that movie,buh to use movie character as a model of your mr right...you might get disappointed. Dont build on fantasy. I dnt pray so buh be careful with your expectation,it culd be unreal. 'For better,for worse,till death do us part' no be childish play o! Goodluck!
Thank you for your advice. But dont worry, I must find a man that looks as good. smiley
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:

Yea same here. Vampires not my stuff, twilight got me into it. But OMG Lan his eyes OMG.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by 401kk: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:
Thank you for your advice. But dont worry, I must find a man that looks as good. smiley

What if you dont?
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Exclibur(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
rokiatu:

He's a real stud and I wish y°u well in ur quest to find him or his clone. Gudlooks are great but as y°u grow older y°u wil learn that beauty without character is worthless.
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 17, 2012
Exc@libur:

He's a real stud and I wish y°u well in ur quest to find him or his clone. Gudlooks are great but as y°u grow older y°u wil learn that beauty without character is worthless.

Emmm I am not looking for his lookalike, I have my own Prince charming. Just admiring. smiley
Re: Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? by claremont(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2012
Monogamy is a modern social construct, man is not a monogamous animal. I look forward to the day I will be in a long-term monogamous relationship, but for now, I'm quite happy to display my innately polygamous nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me On Dread And Me On Low Cut,which One Fine Pass? / Hot African Girls Pulling Social Media Were Captured In Photos (ADULT ONLY) / I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.