Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger (5911 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2018
I ve this girlfriend of two years and I ve been very faithful to her.I always provide all that she needs,even for members of her family sometimes.We have been very intimate with each other.Though I realised that she has been very demanding such as requesting for the latest iphones which at various times I have bought three brands of iphones for her;6s+,8+ and x which she uses presently.Rather than cook,she prefers to sit out eating barbecue, drinking and lot of fast food products.She loves expensive clothings jewelries, bags shoes and so on.I ve spent so much on her running into millions just b'cos I love her and do not want to loose her to another man if I don't provide her lavish needs.Despite her extravagant lifestyle,I ve been spending more and more and even in various debts b'cos of her as if am under a spell.What then blew my mind recently,despite my provisions for her is that she has been sleeping with another man for a while now.She has begged for forgiveness and I am still with her but I still feel d pain every day of my life that I see her to know that she could sleep with another man despite my efforts to satisfy her and make her happy. And am still with her,even still spending on her b'cos I love her,but I feel she does not love me,but the gains of the relationship. However she has claimed several times that she loves me but I doubt her claim. The truth is that I love her & don't want to loose her to another man,but at d same time still can't forget that she cheated on me.Pls,what can I do?
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2018
Lemskey:
I ve this girlfriend of two years and I ve been very faithful to her.I always provide all that she needs,even for members of her family sometimes.We have been very intimate with each other.Though I realised that she has been very demanding such as requesting for the latest iphones which at various times I have bought three brands of iphones for her;6s+,8+ and x which she uses presently.Rather than cook,she prefers to sit out eating barbecue, drinking and lot of fast food products.She loves expensive clothings jewelries, bags shoes and so on.I ve spent so much on her running into millions just b'cos I love her and do not want to loose her to another man if I don't provide her lavish needs.Despite her extravagant lifestyle,I ve been spending more and more and even in various debts b'cos of her as if am under a spell.What then blew my mind recently,despite my provisions for her is that she has been sleeping with another man for a while now.She has begged for forgiveness and I am still with her but I still feel d pain every day of my life that I see her to know that she could sleep with another man despite my efforts to satisfy her and make her happy. And am still with her,even still spending on her b'cos I love her,but I feel she does not love me,but the gains of the relationship. However she has claimed several times that she loves me but I doubt her claim. The truth is that I love her & don't want to loose her to another man,but at d same time still can't forget that she cheated on me.Pls,what can I do?

Shame no catch you to post this rubbish?

See how one yeye small girl don use your head finish grin

Spits on your ugly forehead, mumu angry

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Headlesschicken(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2018
undecided Please tell me,how do you like your slap,Tawaii or tawarawara? Wait until u catch HIV then u would know that u should have left her very long ago... Those kinda gals can never be contented,u would keep on giving n giving n giving, until u either run or stay back n die.... grin

22 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Japa!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by highqueen(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2018
If thorough research should be done on you now, we will only get nothing from you but can of worms.

Gold kor. angry

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Jayslicky: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2018
If your girlfriend is a gold-digger why don't you become an hole-digger, that settles the score uhnnn.
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by onlinetomola(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2018
I don't want to waste my time reading this story book but I just want to conclude by saying "Say Naa like dis your life go dey dey?". SMH for you undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by tripplephi: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2018
what u can do is marry her.

Lemskey:

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by tee59(f): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Are you making sense at all?
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2018
Lemskey:
I didn't read, but since it's about women, download and read this www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by delugajackson: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2018
I've spent so much running into millons just because I love her and don't want to lose her to another man.
This statement shows how weak and emotionally insecure you are. Real men don't impress women with money. You are not wise. Why would you spend so much on a lady that is not your wife? If I may ask, has she spent up to 2k on you during the course of the relationship? I guess the answer is NO.

You bought her different brands of iPhones but I doubt if your own mother has one. You should be ashamed of yourself. 2019 is around the corner, I suggest you hustle for brains. You shouldn't cross over to 2019 as dumb as you are this 2018.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Saff(f): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
But really the question is, apart from money what can you offer us in realationships? Even that money sef, most girls can make it on their own. Shior

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lemskey:

She not the type of wife that will give you everlasting joy. Quit right now

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:
But really the question is, apart from money what can you offer us in realationships? Even that money sef, most girls can make it on their own. Shior
Love
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:

Look at how stupid this thing sound!....

Aside that fish smell hole, what can you brainless kids of nowadays offer?

Poor peasant

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
ayobamiJR:

She not the type of wife that will give you everlasting joy. Quit right now
I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Saff(f): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

Poor peasant
Can you answer my question? NO! Who is really the stupid one?

Unfortunate cow.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lemskey:

Love

Don't mind her..They re all d same.Funny enough, they don't care how u make d money.. Be u an armed robber,drug dealer or whatever.
Their"s is to keep chopping and chopping
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Omalee(f): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol..like you are trapped and stuck at the same time in the relationship or she is using a spell on yiu?

What is love?has love ever being enough in a relationship?so many things makes relationship work nit judt love
Again it is important that a man take good care of the woman in his life but if your relationship is making you spend more than you earn,call her for a talk!when she is not willing to change ,dump her!!

Any girl that cannot take care of the home front is not going to make a goid mother,she can like sitting out,when she does it once in a while it is still okay but doing thato often and neglecti the home for fun?my dear you dont need any advise before your sense will give you a red alert ....my candid thought!!

chicrystal90@gmail.com I am a psychologist and a relationship counselor

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:
Can you answe my question? NO! Who is really the stupid one?

Unfortunate cow.

Your stupidity is so big even the eyes cannot see it...

Aside your fish smell hole, please show me another thing that smells of fortune in your body?. None!.

Ugly animal

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

Aside that fish smell hole, what can you brainless kids of nowadays offer?

Poor peasant
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Saff(f): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Love? Is love real? Men cannot offer emotional security, they can’t offer us peace of mind. They can’t offer us orgasms or sexual pleasure. They can’t offer us domestic benefits. Nothing. The only thing that most of you offer us is the chicken change you call money and you still complain on top of that? Kaaaaaii you men are pitiful, nothing to write home about. Failures to your gender.
Lemskey:

Love

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Electronics: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
hahahahahahaha.. Guy u harsh o.
But the truth is i wonder how some guys think. Pls ask him the last time he bought a gift for his parents. Nonsense
ikhileomotayo:

Shame no catch you to post this rubbish?

See how one yeye small girl don use your head finish grin

Spits on your ugly forehead, mumu angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lemskey:

U ve just been unfortunate meeting d wrong guys that is why u feel they re men who can't make such provisions.It is just that these sincere guys fall into d wrong hands.And these girls who don't deserve them take advantage of their sincerity and love

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:
Love? Is love real? Men cannot offer emotional security, they can’t offer us peace of mind. They can’t offer us orgasms or sexual pleasure. They can’t offer us domestic benefits. Nothing. The only thing that most of you offer us is the chicken change you call money and you still complain on top of that? Kaaaaaii you men are pitiful, nothing to write home about. Failures to your gender.

U ve just been unfortunate meeting d wrong guys that is why u feel they re men who can't make such provisions.It is just that these sincere guys fall into d wrong hands.And these girls who don't deserve them take advantage of their sincerity
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Electronics:
hahahahahahaha.. Guy u harsh o.
But the truth is i wonder how some guys think. Pls ask him the last time he bought a gift for his parents. Nonsense
Guy,he harsh no be small...
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Saff(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
I asked you a question and you flip the question back at me, because your deluded brain cannot think of an answer.

The truth is women can live without your sex and money, most women are single and living fine. Men CANT. You need this so call fish hole like you need h20 and oxygen to breathe. The only thing you value in a relationship is sex, because remove it from the question and you follow in the same direction. If a woman provides emotional support, nurturing attributes, care and motivation to your life minus sex, you will not remain in that relationship.

So the real question is, what do you value the most in a relationship? grin
OfficialDad:

Your stupidity is so big even the eyes cannot see it...

Aside your fish smell hole, please show me another thing that smells of fortune in your body?. None!.

Ugly animal

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Saff(f): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
I have not met the wrong guys. Most of you cannot provide anything apart from the chicken change you give to us. Even to provide emotional support you will be acting like an alpha male who has no feelings. Abeg please go and sit down.
Lemskey:

U ve just been unfortunate meeting d wrong guys that is why u feel they re men who can't make such provisions.It is just that these sincere guys fall into d wrong hands.And these girls who don't deserve them take advantage of their sincerity

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=72870062] I have not met the wrong guys. Most of you cannot provide anything apart from the chicken change you give to us. Even to provide emotional support you will be acting like an alpha male who has no feelings. Abeg please go and sit down. [/quote

Am glad u said most,not all men.Besides, as long as a man and woman re 2gether,sex is as natural as food instituted by God which they ve to engage in and just as some women don't regard is as a priority in a relationship, so it is to most men.
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
If thorough research should be done on you now, we will only get nothing from you but can of worms.

Gold kor. angry
You need to give your life to Jesus

Can of worms bawo? grin
Re: I Need Advice!my Girlfriend Is A Goldigger by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
You need to give your life to Jesus

Can of worms bawo? grin

She thinks it is a fabricated experience.Women re doing worse than this at d moment.Most of them don't love anymore.It is all about money money money. Competing amongst themselves in who has d best phones,clothes and jewelry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys / MUST READ!! Her Booty Stretch Mark Could Wire A Whole City! :( :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.