Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll (11020 Views)

Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / Nigeria - 2nd Most Positive (happiest) Country In Africa - Gallup Poll / President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
FreeGlobe: This Rossikk element is a fool, while Nigeria keeps going down and down, its these type of elements that will be acting as if nothing is happening, as ig even blind men cannot see corruption walking on its two legs in Nigeria. A Mentally deranged fellow

Maybe for YOU Nigeria is going 'down and down', but for many of us - millions of us - Nigeria is getting BETTER and BETTER. I can drive my car around my state now without needing a mechanic every 5 miles for instance. That's progress.

I have four or five different ways of getting into Lagos Island to work, unlike just two ways 10 years ago. Meaning govt is building infrastructure.

I now use NIPOST to send mail across the country and its highly reliable - a pipe dream 10 years ago when sending mail was a complete waste of time.

I can walk into a bank and get a loan to start a business today, unlike the impossible situation 5-7 years ago.

My uncle who is a lecturer no longer asks me for money, as he's now a lot better paid than he was 6 years ago, than ks to the new deal with ASUU. Even power supply has improved a lot in my neighbourhood compared to the nightmare situation 3 or 4 years ago. I could go on.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Illiterate. LET'S EVEN TALK ABOUT YOUR GALLUP POLL. WHAT exactly was the Gallup poll measuring? First, the title of the article is WRONG. The Gallup poll took a poll of Nigerians and 94% of them said there was corruption. 96% of Kenyans said there was corruption. HOW DOES THAT MEAN THAT KENYA AND NIGERIA are the ''most corrupt nations on earth''?

DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE.
you are a fool. you are too retar..ded to engage me. do you know what is perception index? you supported transparency international earlier, how do they make their rankings on corruption. did singaporeans not collectively agree there was less corruption in their country? have you been to Singapore before, Seun need to create a seperate section for demented folks like you. basssstard.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
FreeGlobe:
you are a fool. you are too retar..ded to engage me. do you know what is perception index? you supported transparency international earlier, how do they make their rankings on corruption. did singaporeans not collectively agree there was less corruption in their country? have you been to Singapore before, Seun need to create a seperate section for demented folks like you. basssstard.

You're a double bastard. Animal. Singapore did not ''collectively agree '' on anything. A smaller number of them said there was corruption than other nations. This could be due to the fact that Singapore runs a virtual dictatorship, a one party state, with very limited press freedom. In dictatorial, one-party states, information is tightly controlled by the state and taking a poll of the people on what and what is going on in govt is not likely to produce reliable results.

''The Economist Intelligence Unit classifies Singapore as a "hybrid" country, with authoritarian and democratic elements. Freedom House does not consider Singapore an "electoral democracy" and ranks the country as "partly free". Reporters Without Borders ranked Singapore 140th out of 167 countries in its 2005 Press Freedom Index.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Singapore

Nigeria on the other hand, is a place where everyone is free to wake up and accuse the entire govt of anything that comes to mind. Nobody is arrested or picked up. No midnight interrogations of journalists, no extra-judicial attacks on the press. Corruption ALLEGATIONS freely appear in newspapers, with or without foundation. Most are without foundation. Proof is rarely presented. Many charges are spurious - like the recent charge that the oil minister bought a mansion in Austria. This baseless allegation went viral, and despite refutations from the Austrian govt, many Nigerians still believe that story and publicly declare same to this day... So there is a LOT of disinfo and ignorance among the proletariat.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Maybe for YOU Nigeria is going 'down and down', but for many of us - millions of us - Nigeria is getting BETTER and BETTER. I can drive my car around my state now without needing a mechanic every 5 miles for instance. That's progress.

I have four or five different ways of getting into Lagos Island to work, unlike just two ways 10 years ago. Meaning govt is building infrastructure.

I now use NIPOST to send mail across the country and its highly reliable - a pipe dream 10 years ago when sending mail was a complete waste of time.

I can walk into a bank and get a loan to start a business today, unlike the impossible situation 5-7 years ago.

My uncle who is a lecturer no longer asks me for money, as he's now a lot better paid than he was 6 years ago, than ks to the new deal with ASUU. Even power supply has improved a lot in my neighbourhood compared to the nightmare situation 3 or 4 years ago. I could go on.
so this is how Nigeria is getting better for you. iddddiotic selfish lot, well the East West road is still unmotorable, same as Enugu Onitsha expressway, same as millions other road, lecturers are and will still strike, no power, boko haram and road accidentss and plane crashes are depopulating the country, do I need to go on
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
FreeGlobe:
so this is how Nigeria is getting better for you. iddddiotic selfish lot, well the East West road is still unmotorable, same as Enugu Onitsha expressway, same as millions other road, lecturers are and will still strike, no power, boko haram and road accidentss and plane crashes are depopulating the country, do I need to go on

You are the blind bat with no brain. Nigeria must be like Japan or Australia tonight or else there's no progress? DUNCE. Better get this into your THICK SKULL - ALL NATIONS were once DEVELOPING nations just like Nigeria. In NO WAY is Nigeria uniquely bad except in your depressed, illiterate, self-loathing mind. SO SPARE US YOUR DEPRESSION.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think I should stop responding to this fool before he drags me with him.
Singapore that has the most robust and richest middle class in the world. why will they say bad of their country. Anyway a fool is a fool always,
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
ROSSIKE:

You are the blind bat with no brain. Nigeria must be like Japan or Australia tonight or else there's no progress? DUNCE. Better get this into your THICK SKULL - ALL NATIONS were once DEVELOPING nations just like Nigeria. In NO WAY is Nigeria uniquely bad except in your depressed, illiterate, self-loathing mind. SO SPARE US YOUR DEPRESSION.
shut up bassstard, your brain has been exchanged for dust. I dont have any depression, am a rich man, I just pray the curses of the millions of Nigerians that feed on less than 2 dollars a day will heap at your doorsteps retaaaard.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
FreeGlobe: I think I should stop responding to this fool before he drags me with him.
Singapore that has the most robust and richest middle class in the world. why will they say bad of their country. Anyway a fool is a fool always,

What robust, richest middle class?? The Nigerian middle class is at least 10 times bigger and more ''robust'' than the Singaporean middle class. Singapore has about 5 million people in it - less than the population of Abuja. Spare us your slavish adoration of tiny states like Singapore that bear no comparison to a place like Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
FreeGlobe:
shut up bassstard, your brain has been exchanged for dust. I dont have any depression, am a comfortable man, I just pray the curses of the millions of Nigeria that feed on less than 2 dollars will heap in your doorstep retaaaard.

Illiterate, you actually believe that $2 a day CRAP?? I put it to you that if even 1/10th of Nigerians lived on $2 a day we would have mass starvation, kwashiorkor and aid trucks lining our streets. A catastrophic global emergency. So that's another statistic for the dustbin - just like your Gallup poll.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
ROSSIKE:

What robust, richest middle class?? The Nigerian middle class is at least 10 times bigger and more ''robust'' than the Singaporean middle class. Singapore has about 5 million people in it - less than the population of Abuja. Spare us your slavish adoration of tiny states like Singapore that bear no comparison to a place like Nigeria.
lol mor...on, you are the most retaaaaarded persinality in Nairaland. bye. You cant engage me. you are boring with your illiteracy.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Illiterate, you actually believe that $2 a day CRAP?? I put it to you that if even 1/10th of Nigerians lived on $2 a day we would have mass starvation, kwashiorkor and aid trucks lining our streets. So that's another statistic for the dustbin - just like your Gallup poll.
the only thing fit for the dustbin is your brain. God must not have created that.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
FreeGlobe:
lol mor...on, you are the most retaaaaarded persinality in Nairaland. bye. You cant engage me. you are boring with your illiteracy.

You should be thank me for educating your illiterate behind..
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
FreeGlobe:
the only thing fit for the dustbin is your brain. God must not have created that.

So your brain tells you it is possible for millions of people to survive in Nigeria on less than $2 a day?

In fact you're not just an ILLITERATE, you're a PEA BRAIN.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
ROSSIKE:

So your brain tells you it is possible for millions of people to survive in Nigeria on less than $2 a day?

why not stop disgracing yourself dolt. millions are going hungry every day and you are even talking 2 dollars, what a bassstard. kill yourself animal.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2012
This is somebody who said nigeria is getting better and is supposedly a product of the Nigerian education system with ignorant and retarrrrded posts to show to the world. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe:
why not stop disgracing yourself dolt. millions are going hungry every day and you are even talking 2 dollars, what a bassstard. kill yourself animal.

Go stick a rod up your mother's cunnt, you worthless shitpiece. ''Millions are going hungry every day''. How many of those ''millions'' have YOU done anything to help? Worthless, self-hating baboon. FYI millions are going hungry all over the world, even in America. Don't use such airy statements to cover your cluelessness. Stu.pid, know-nothing wretch.

Lemme throw you 2 dollars a day and see how your ignorant fat face self can survive half a second in Naija. Dumb shiit face you.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe: This is somebody who said nigeria is getting better and is supposedly a product of the Nigerian education system with ignorant and retarrrrded posts to show to the world. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nigeria is getting better for MILLIONS of Nigerians. FACT. You got a problem with that, GO JUMP INTO THE RIVER NIGER.

Nigeria's growing middle class:

http://economists-pick-research.hktdc.com/business-news/article/Economic-Forum/HKTDC-Research-Nigeria-s-rising-middle-class-marks-new-waves-of-consumerism/ef/en/1/1X000000/1X07XB5Y.htm
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2012
^
you must kill yourself to make your parents happy. ve never seen a fool bigger than you. For your infomation Nigeria is a third world, highly corrupt, poor country with no positive future in sight, if you disagree, get a rope. you are a waste anyway
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe: ^
you must kill yourself to make your parents happy. ve never seen a fool bigger than you. For your infomation Nigeria is a third world, highly corrupt, poor country with no positive future in sight, if you disagree, get a rope. you are a waste anyway

You are a frustrated, third-rate, half-educated riff raff and NITWIT with nothing going for him in his personal life, so you wish to rope in 'Nigeria' into your failed existence. We refuse to join you.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2012
2 dollars = 320 naira
more than 20 million nigerians can afford 100 naira a day. fuk face.
did I also forget to mention
Nigeria is a failed state!
kill yourself if you disagree
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe: 2 dollars = 320 naira
more than 20 million nigerians can afford 100 naira a day. fuk face.

What are you talking about? You've lost me. Not surprising since you're a school dropout.

did I also forget to mention
Nigeria is a failed state!
kill yourself if you disagree

A 'failed' state that so happens to be among the fastest growing economies in the world!!!

ILLITERATE!!!!
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2012
ROSSIKE:

You are a frustrated, third-rate, half-educated riff raff and NITWIT with nothing going for him in his personal life, so you wish to rope in 'Nigeria' into your failed existence. We refuse to join you.

the irony is am far richer and happier than you pathetic, mediocre loving low life. If I disagree with these polls for nigeria, because of you alone I agree. you are dumb.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe:
the irony is am far richer and happier than you pathetic, mediocre loving low life. If I disagree with these polls for nigeria, because of you alone I agree. you are dumb.

You are NOT rich, and you are NOT happy. You are a broke-azz failure with very little brainpower upstairs. Your mouth like 'mediocre'. Tell us what shining contributions YOU have made to society then, since you're an epitome of merit and excellence? Ode oshi. Frustrated loser x12.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by 1025: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2012
supereagle:
The President once claimed that Nigeria is winning the war against corruption.

how can u win a war when the first lady has a corruption case to answer or do u think the woman stole $13m dollars of bayelsa state govt without the consent of her husband?
we have a first family that is corrupt so how can we fight or win the corruption war?
nigeria must be named the first.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2012
an idiotttttt will not accept a gallup poll but will accept the sourceless one that says nigeria is the fastest growing economy in the world. reta.rd.
of course you wont understand that earlier post with a nagative iq
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe: an idiotttttt will not accept a gallup poll but will accept the sourceless one that says nigeria is the fastest growing economy in the world. reta.rd.
of course you wont understand that earlier post with a nagative iq

Liar! I never said Nigeria was ''the fastest growing economy in the world''. Do you need to lie to get your hatred across?

Nigeria is certainly AMONG the world's fastest growing economies and there are COUNTLESS SOURCES attesting to this fact.

''While ministers in Europe try to hold together crumbling economies, a success story has been quietly emerging to the south. Africa is experiencing its longest income boom for 30 years, with gross domestic product growth rates averaging about 5 per cent annually over the past decade. Even this year, as markets elsewhere collapse, the continent's income is projected to increase by around 4.5 per cent.

Africa will have the world's fastest-growing economy during the next five years of any continent, according to the International Monetary Fund. Its forecasts also show that seven of the world's 10 fastest-growing economies will be African, with Ethiopia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Congo, Ghana, Zambia and Nigeria expected to expand by more than 6 per cent a year until 2015.''

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/economic-growth-stirs-hope-in-africa-7834230.html
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2012
one of the fastest growing economies without electricity dummy?
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2012
FreeGlobe: one of the fastest growing economies without electricity dummy?

Illiterate. Do you think Nigeria is the only country in the world with power shortages?

Do you know India has power shortages and suffers blackouts till tomorrow?

You think a country cannot witness economic growth even when there are power issues?

In fact you're a mental midget. Go get your butt into a school and educate yourself.
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by ballabriggs: 2:05am On Nov 16, 2012
^^^

Papa Africa of Nairaland, Muhehehehehehehe. PhD lying, Muchochochochochochochochocho

The 2001st PhD taxi driver in New York before he retired thus making them 2000 now, I hail O. Bros Migwo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get a life or better still blow off. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Billw(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2012
The way you guys fret and argue about Nigeria being a corrupt and failed country makes it looking like its something to be proud of...what have you gained even if ur 100% right @ d end
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Since u claim to be a rich man, u may not believe this or fathom this however i have no doubt in my mind that at least Millions out of the over 160 million Nigerians survive on less than N320 a day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Representation Under Buhari Poorer Than Past Administrations – UN / Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) / SEC Boss, Arunma Oteh, Spent N850,000 On Food In A Day - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.