Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll (11019 Views)

Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / Nigeria - 2nd Most Positive (happiest) Country In Africa - Gallup Poll / President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by deb(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2012
THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
IT CANNOT BE A CREDIBLE POLL?
AND I CANNOT AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE RESULT.
HOW CAN WE BE 2ND MOST CORRUPT NATION IN THE WORLD?
THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR
IMAGINE, ALL THE EFFORTS BY GEJ & HIS COHORT...
WORKING HARD EVERY DAY TO LOOT THE NATION DRY,
LAVISHING OUR RESOURCES LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW?

KENYANS MUST BE MISTAKEN, WE ARE THE UNDISPUTABLE DEFENDING CHAMPION OF CORRUPTION IN THE WORLD.
WE MAINTAIN OUR POSITION AS NO1 AND NO ONE COMES CLOSE.
INFACT GALLUP POLLS MUST HAVE BEEN BRIBED BY FG!
Re: Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll by londoner: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
We know Nigerians have an issue with Corruption dont we?

Whether we are second, forth or tenth in the world WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ? It is a massive problem which is holding us back as a nation and as a people, from the top to the bottom......the richest to the poorest.....the eldest to youngest.

Why the arguments here?

I agree with Rossike about the whole $2 dollar a day statistic and have my reservations about what that actually means in Nigeria, and who it applies to.

If 70% of Nigerians live off $2 per day......how come we are not seeing 70% of the population on the streets?

Who can pay rent, travel and eat on that amount? If there are 93 million mobile phone subscribers........how much are they paying for their credit, even in the village?

Unless of course it is possible for a person to live off that amount in some places.

Are we talking about city dwellers or those in the village? If it is those in the village, is the cost of living the same as the cities or towns?

I dont know whether it is impossible to live in the village on N360 per day PER PERSON.That is up to those who know to answer.

For the person saying Nigerians are starving.....if that were true we would have seen images of Nigerians like we did with Ethiopia when they were ACTUALLY starving.

Do you know anyone who actually died of starvation in Nigeria?.....Some people may be hungry or not have all they need, but there is a difference between that and starving.......we already know what starving looks like, we saw it during the Biafran war......I have not seen images like that reflecting how Nigerians are living in 2012.

Have you?....Or does starving mean something different nowadays?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) / Senate Opens Condolence Register For Ali Wakili (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's US Chamber Of Commerce Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.