Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! (1113 Views)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Your Importation Questions Answered / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2012
Hello friends,

I have just discovered that my thread has been moved again to the adverts section. This is a thread for question and answers about domain flippping.

Please if you have any question, ask them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Than you.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by miqos02(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2012
@2sexy maybe you need to talk to the mod maybe u you need to modidy something,opening several thread on the same subject is not ok

1 Like

Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2012
miqos02: @2sexy maybe you need to talk to the mod maybe u you need to modidy something,opening several thread on the same subject is not ok
I have done that the very first instance it happened and no reply till now.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by authecosta911(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: I have done that the very first instance it happened and no reply till now.
u better act fast on dat, GGMUB bro.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2012
authecosta911: u better act fast on dat, GGMUB bro.
what's GGMUB?
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by osca123(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: Hello friends,

I have just discovered that my thread has been moved again to the adverts section. This is a thread for question and answers about domain flippping.

Please if you have any question, ask them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Than you.

pls 2sexy is it possible to just sell domain name without hosting it?
If it is possible wats d cost difference like compared to reg+host and sell
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2012
osca123:

pls 2sexy is it possible to just sell domain name without hosting it?
If it is possible wats d cost difference like compared to reg+host and sell
Hmmm... now I see that most people still do not understand what I have been saying all along. The answer is YES! What I sold is just the name and not a website. A domain name cost just $10 ad if you use a coupon code, you can get one for $2, $1,$3,$4,$5...
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by dav8id(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2012
@2sexy bro hw u dey? Wel i just stumble into a expired domain auction listed site and found a good niche domain with high traffic,pagerank and backlinks tha hav only 1 bid of $6 while i place a high bid of $10. And d bid end in next 1 hr.
My problem is, it's a .us domain. Duo it's a domain that contain market. Should i stick to it ?
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2012
dav8id: @2sexy bro hw u dey? Wel i just stumble into a expired domain auction listed site and found a good niche domain with high traffic,pagerank and backlinks tha hav only 1 bid of $6 while i place a high bid of $10. And d bid end in next 1 hr.
My problem is, it's a .us domain. Duo it's a domain that contain market. Should i stick to it ?
Bro, I dey suspect u ooo. I hope you are what you claim to be when I emailed you yesterday. I will understand if you come clean... and tell me what you want my names for... yes you already told me but seeing what you just wrote, I can only guess that you are spying on my method.

One thing I have never and will never release on this forum is how I get my buyers, how I get their contacts, the templates I use... So far I have answered a lot of question but the real secret is selling! which has remained with me... and have never been shared. So anyone can acquire names but end up getting stuck with it.

I am just saying sha because I am always very open to people and being sincere is what I regard highly no matter what.

Anyway, back to your question.. stick to .com. besides, you cant own a .us domain because you are not an American citizen.

1 Like

Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by dav8id(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: Bro, I dey suspect u ooo. I hope you are what you claim to be when I emailed you yesterday. I will understand if you come clean... and tell me what you want my names for... yes you already told me but seeing what you just wrote, I can only guess that you are spying on my method.

One thing I have never and will never release on this forum is how I get my buyers, how I get their contacts, the templates I use... So far I have answered a lot of question but the real secret is selling! which has remained with me... and have never been shared. So anyone can acquire names but end up getting stuck with it.

I am just saying sha because I am always very open to people and being sincere is what I regard highly no matter what.

Anyway, back to your question.. stick to .com. besides, you cant own a .us domain because you are not an American citizen.

i dont see any offencive post here? I never ask how u sell it.selling a domain is not a problem to me any more. Cos i have finally acquire the knowledge and also have few domain with good pagerank and backlinks.i'm also on process of selling them.

finally there is no reason of doing business with some you're supecting.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by dav8id(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: Bro, I dey suspect u ooo. I hope you are what you claim to be when I emailed you yesterday. I will understand if you come clean... and tell me what you want my names for... yes you already told me but seeing what you just wrote, I can only guess that you are spying on my method.

Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
^ ^ Bro, I no dey vex o. It's just the way were acting. You told me something which protray you as a complete novice. Yes... There is no offensive word in your op but reading between the lines shows you didnt tell me the truth yesterday. You just wanted to see my names in order to gauge what to go for.

If you had told me the truth, I would have still assisted you in the best possible way I can.

Well, I will give you a call soon.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by samogo1: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy:

so wat is the need buying your product because marketing is were the issue is which is the main business if not anyone can get other knowledge elsewhere free. If you purchase a laptop for N1,000 that is normally sold for N100k, it is useless if u don't kw how to market it because it will end up staying with you if nobody to buy it.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by tinnymerit(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
@2sexy,welldone,call u soo est on what we av been discussing online.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
sam ogo:
so wat is the need buying your product because marketing is were the issue is which is the main business if not anyone can get other knowledge elsewhere free. If you purchase a laptop for N1,000 that is normally sold for N100k, it is useless if u don't kw how to market it because it will end up staying with you if nobody to buy it.
exactly! What I mean is that part is only reserved for buyers of the guide. Kindly send me an email and I will explain better so that you may understand why I said the above.

1 Like

Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by karlxavier(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
@2sexy, i hope u know me. I will like to learn hw to flip websites and domain names. Hw do i go abt it?
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2012
karlxavier: @2sexy, i hope u know me. I will like to learn hw to flip websites and domain names. Hw do i go abt it?

Click on the link in my signature first to see things before we proceed.. yes I know you wella karlxavier

Also go through this====> https://www.nairaland.com/1100044/domain-flipping-profit-goldmine--how-made
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by authecosta911(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2012
2sexy: what's GGMUB?
haba, its mean God go make u bigger. Dats one of d new slang in lasgidi (Lagos), I drop u a mail check it out bro.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by ehijayltd(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2012
@2sexy
i sent u a mail!
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2012
ehijayltd: @2sexy
i sent u a mail!
I have just replied you.
Re: All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! by 2sexy(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2012
If you have sent me an email, please check your inbox...I have replied you.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Phones And Laptop Website Please! / Earn 1% Daily On Your Investment For 90 Days With Just $20.00 To Start / How Do I Invest This 25K?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.