Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) (9084 Views)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Anambra industrial revolution pics / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
obowunmi:

Did El- Rufai pay his rent?
no he didn't,that is why he is still very bitter and obsesessd with him
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by solomonkane(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
edoyad:

Don't act like an ignoramus. Let me give you an assignment : When a citizen of Nigeria goes to the media and calls for the removal of the sitting Govt by means not stipulated in the constitution, what do we have call that?

Try and apply the grey matter in that big cesspit stuck between your ears, it is not meant for decoration you know. What offence will it be classified as; treasonable felony, incitement to cause public disorder or what? SMH.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by nlofficial(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking: I hate it when misguided and stup1d 'activists' make such Inciting comments.

If there is any Revolution in Nigeria, we would be utterly destroyed.

Somalia, Congo and Rwanda would be child's play compared to us.

This guy is such a retard.

What we need is good governance, not a bunch of cowboys running their mouths inciting people to destroy themselves.

So what's the difference now, Mumu? If I die fighting for change I will be happy wherever I find myself than dying for nothing.

Remember death is immortal and all memories be washed whether good or bad, whether rich or poor.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
obowunmi: The same slowpoke shouting over an iPad - I feel bad for Nigerian youths that look up to this guy. He's misinformed and deluded chap.

Has anyone smelt his pit-latrine smelling breath?
no mr obo (monkey), e be like say na only you smell am... How does it stinks? undecided
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by cheddarking(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
nl.official:

So what's the difference now, Mumu? If I die fighting for change I will be happy wherever I find myself than dying for nothing.

Remember death is immortal and all memories be washed whether good or bad, whether rich or poor.

This is not about YOU

There are millions of people out there whose lives would be affected negatively by you and your fellow cowboys cavalier actions.

If you want to die , by all means Oblige YOURSELF.

But dont start something that could destroy other people's already miserble lives...

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by rainbowman: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, however, I'm tired of reading articles from some who possess an over inflated ego and who feel that they love this country more than others. Truth be told every right thinking Nigerian loves his country and wants the country to succeed, however, violent revolution has been proved over and over again not to be the answer to Nigeria's myriad of problems. Afterall, it was tried out in 1966 and look at where it got us. Rather, we should educate our people that they possess the power to vote out irresponsible governments and stand by their votes. Those who advocate violent change and are not adaptible to it will be first consumed by their demands. In a very heterogenous country such as ours violent change will only bring about bad blood and a very represive government determined by any means necessary to repress the conditions that brought about the change, while one would feel that its corruption, I say nay, its the freedom of speech and expression which allows us to say what ever we like without fear of being arrested that would be identified as the main problem. Be careful what you wish for Mr Omojuwa because you might very well get it and will regret it. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
The Govt. must be awake to the yearnings and needs of the people. Anything short of that will amount to a failure on their part and the people have the right to change such (violently or otherwise)......
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by cheddarking(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):
The Govt. must be awake to the yearnings and needs of the people. Anything short of that will amount to a failure on their part and the people have the right to change such (violently or otherwise)......

And a violent revolution is the way to go?
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Frankbaro(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
You can always count on my support and active particpation in this oncomming bloody revolution. Please just keep me imformed.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by bubadaniel13: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Go drink your garri and sleep,u think revolution is dring garri abi,Omojuwa and like you need to have their heads examined.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by bubadaniel13: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Frankbaro: You can always count on my support and active particpation in this oncomming bloody revolution. Please just keep me imformed.
wake up from ur dream...
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

And a violent revolution is the way to go?

bubadaniel13: Go drink your garri and sleep,u think revolution is dring garri abi,Omojuwa and like you need to have their heads examined.

It's obvious you both lack comprehension skills...... Pls read again
GARRI (x7):
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by bubadaniel13: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):

It's obvious you both lack comprehension skills...... Pls read again
u think I did nut school abi?nobody is saying that govt shouldn't carter for its people,but when people like are suggesting anarchy to replace govt then that's the figment of your imagination.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking: I hate it when misguided and stup1d 'activists' make such Inciting comments.

If there is any Revolution in Nigeria, we would be utterly destroyed.

Somalia, Congo and Rwanda would be child's play compared to us.

This guy is such a retard.

What we need is good governance, not a bunch of cowboys running their mouths inciting people to destroy themselves.

Vagabond of no consequence!! Tell me one thing!!! Is Nigeria any better than CONGO, RWANDA and even SOMALIA?? I am talking about the lives of your average Nigerian, not the political elites and the wealthy few! May God have mercy on you for your comments!!!! REVOLUTION is the only answer to NIGERIA's problems....A revolution by the people, for the people and a revolution of hearts and the way we do things!!! NIGERIA's younger generation must take back our future from the INEPT , OLD, corrupt buffoons in power!!!! A president that allocates 1 billion Naira annual feeding allowance to his family and has the nerve to try to cut "cost" by removing the only one thing it's citizens barely benefit from ....subsidy!!!! TUFIAKA......Nigerians are constantly been treated like ANIMALS by their own government!!!!
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
bubadaniel13: u think I did nut school abi?[/b]nobody is saying that govt shouldn't carter for its people,[b]but when people like are suggesting anarchy to replace govt then that's the figment of your imagination.
grin grin grin grin @ the bolded..

An irresponsible government should be removed...... PERIOD
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by cheddarking(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
engineerd:

Vagabond of no consequence!! Tell me one thing!!! Is Nigeria any better than CONGO, RWANDA and even SOMALIA?? I am talking about the lives of your average Nigerian, not the political elites and the wealthy few! May God have mercy on you for your comments!!!! REVOLUTION is the only answer to NIGERIA's problems....A revolution by the people, for the people and a revolution of hearts and the way we do things!!! NIGERIA's younger generation must take back our future from the INEPT , OLD, corrupt buffoons in power!!!! A president that allocates 1 billion Naira annual feeding allowance to his family and has the nerve to try to cut "cost" by removing the only one thing it's citizens merely benefit from ....subsidy!!!! TUFIAKA......Nigerians are constantly been treated like ANIMALS by their own government!!!!

And you think there is such a thing as "Nigeria's Younger Generation"?

What we have is Young Yoruba people

Young Hausa people

Young Igbo people

Young Christians

Young Muslims

Any Violence kicks off,and I can assure you that there can NEVER be a centralized push for better governance

All we will see are Tribal Militia's killing their own fathers, and raping their own sisters and subjecting their families into slavery in the name of "protecting their homeland".

Listen, I have no interest in trading insults, but in defusing the ticking timebomb such inciteful comments could create, and pouring sand on the embers of anarchy.

A violent revolution can NEVER solve Nigeria's problems. It can only make things a BILLION TIMES WORSE...

2 Likes

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

Young Hausa people

Young Igbo people

Young Christians

Young Muslims

Any Violence kicks off,and I can assure you that there can NEVER be a centralized push for better governance

All we will see are Tribal Militia's killing their own fathers, and raping their own sisters and subjecting their families into slavery in the name of "protecting their homeland".

Listen, I have no interest in trading insults, but in defusing the ticking timebomb such inciteful comments could create, and pouring sand on the embers of anarchy.

A violent revolution can NEVER solve Nigeria's problems. It can only make things a BILLION TIMES WORSE...

Calm your nerve!!! The chances of a revolution happening in NIGERIA is very remote. But i won't stop you from doing your JOB on nairaland.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by yanni1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
labamo07: Omojuwa, we know your type, you just seeking attention like the way Oshiomole did. If dem don give am appointment now, he go shut up

you have said it all...

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Noraokon: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
A good cause indeed, but he would av started with himself,just like the Tunis.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by bubadaniel13: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):

grin grin grin grin @ the bolded..

An irresponsible government should be removed...... PERIOD

oya start the revolution lets see,is it not in Tunisia that somebody set himself ablaze for that course,what are u still waiting for?
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by moodswing(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
This Omojuwa dude is just looking for cheap popularity.

The "self-proclaimed" social activist needs a real job to keep him busy. If he thinks that looking for trouble is the way to gain political influence, then he's wrong.

He speaks like a child with no sense of consequence.

2 Likes

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by solomonkane(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

Young Hausa people

Young Igbo people

Young Christians

Young Muslims

My name is Solomon Kane and I approve of this post and the poster. While I appreciate the zeal behind @omojuwa's tweet, a revolution will be the death of us all 'cos these "thieves" are reflective of every tribe in Nigeria and will bring us to the question: who will have to die for Nigeria to live?

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by odehaj: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
labamo07: Omojuwa, we know your type, you just seeking attention like the way Oshiomole did. If dem don give am appointment now, he go shut up
TrueTalk! That midget Oshiomole own pain me die...Yes!Nigeria needs REVOLUTION,a twisting,a complete turnaround,a clearing!whatever you may want to call it. Its done everywhere except Nigeria and its because,"na my tribe,na my broda de dia"Id!!ots,nonsense!slowpoke,Nigerians!
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by bubadaniel13: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
moodswing: This Omojuwa dude is just looking for cheap popularity.

The "self-proclaimed" social activist needs a real job to keep him busy. If he thinks that looking for trouble is the way to gain political influence, then he's wrong.

He speaks like a child with no sense of consequence.
He has lost his brain a long time ago...people like this cannot even stand for truth tankless of revolution.

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
odehaj: TrueTalk! That midget Oshiomole own pain me die...Yes!Nigeria needs REVOLUTION,a twisting,a complete turnaround,a clearing!whatever you may want to call it. Its done everywhere except Nigeria and its because,"na my tribe,na my broda de dia"Id!!ots,nonsense!slowpoke,Nigerians!

Haters of Good governance. Keep hating Oshiomole, while he turns his state around.... cheesy cheesy
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Noraokon: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
this Omojuwa seems to be the greatest sycophant av ever come across . I vividly could remember when he was giving Arik air ill publicity cos of his misplaced i pad. i was very shocked on how he swung to advertise Arik Air after the mgmt replace the I pad.
GARRI (x7):
Japheth Omojuwa has once again take to twitter to call for a revolution while condemning the current administration for large scale corruption and inefficiency. Find some excerpts below:

Find more at: https://twitter.com/omojuwa
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Idokojimmy: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
It is unfortunate that people with limited knowledge and understanding about workings of revolution are here ranting. Granted that Omojuwa is disenchanted with the present arrangement becos Elrufai isn't in the cabinet, let him start the revolutionary march. In a revolution, blood flows, whose child is he intending to sacrifice? Let him start by either burning himself, or killing himself, then others will follow.
This small boy is twitter drunk. He used his handle to discredit Arik because of IPad that he carelessly misplaced. Alas, today he is Arik's biggest fan, sympathizer, and model. He uses his handle to tell us how Arik is the best airline. Give his boss appointment now, and they will start telling people about efforts GEJ is putting to better this country. SSS follow Omojuwa? them no get work be that.

2 Likes

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

Young Hausa people

Young Igbo people

Young Christians

Young Muslims

I think I agree with you on this one. Most Nigeians look at everything from a religious or tribal perspective.

That however shouldn't stop us from making our voices heard.....
Remember Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, who sat by the highway side begging CRIED OUT before he received his healing...(Mark 10:46-52)..... grin grin grin

If you can't fight, at least SHOUT..... cool cool cool
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Olanlere11: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Attention seekers. The other day Dino Melaye scattered his office claiming that he was burgled. We know what those that lead revolution do. Let him start.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Joeadamu86: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
I don't think the SSS is as jobless as the likes of Omojuwa,who spent most of their time on social media looking for cheap popularity and vulnerable people to exploit,see the people calling for revolution,someone who was crying like a baby all over the social media because of IPAD,as far I am concern Omojuwa is an ex convict blacklisted by Arik today he is praising Arik that he abused,thank God for democracy and social media,who would have even known Omojuwa and the shamelessness he is displaying.

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by MurphyT1: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
the saviour is here, i know exactly wot omojuju abi juwa wants, here is it...yeye boy...A BRAND NEW IPAD grin grin grin social media has really helped you...he dosent even no what he wants, i pity pple dat will follow him blindly...that's hw he did in d case of ipad, after fooling himself cos i wont say he fooled Nigerians, abusing arik, and gaining public sympathy, some follow follow ones joined in abusing arik, all of a sudden, after shaking hands with them behind close doors (dat same hand the streched to him initially), he stl came to social media and confess how flying with arik is d best and whoever says any thing concerning arik is strictly on his/her own..imagine d trash? and dat is the same thing he wants to do here, looking for sympathizers, i just pity him, when those playing the drums for him seize to play, then him eye go open.

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Condemn Corruption & Injustice at all times, irrespective of the perpetuators..... If you can't fight, pls SHOUT, someone strong enough might hear you.. grin grin grin grin

Stop Being Docile. Do something about corruption and injustice now!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture / NLNG Train 7: FG Insists On Local Content / Never Before Seen Video Documentary Of The Nigerian-biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.